Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 38. (Read 93744 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Cool. The 1% no lock is a nice option for people who don't want to risk much and put in w/e coins you have laying around.

Also want to add that my withdrawal request was filled within hours and seems the interest payment was added as well Wink Thx Hash.

Looking forward to earning interest on my two remaining deposits and I'll definitely be looking to save up some coins here again real soon.

Gotta say both you and Paybtc have great websites for easy deposit and withdrawal.
Activity: 308
Ok that works out easier and is simple to remember.

how does the weekly 1% no lock earn and pay out then? Maybe I was mistaken that you could withdraw anytime instead because its has withdraw option thinking it just earns interest for w/e time deposited. Should that stay minimum a week to earn any interest? 

And thanks for clearing that up for me about the ppt. It makes perfect sense.
The 1.0% doesn't require a lockin period.  Interest is also paid weekly on this program.
Ok that works out easier and is simple to remember.

how does the weekly 1% no lock earn and pay out then? Maybe I was mistaken that you could withdraw anytime instead because its has withdraw option thinking it just earns interest for w/e time deposited. Should that stay minimum a week to earn any interest? 

And thanks for clearing that up for me about the ppt. It makes perfect sense.
Hello. New guy dropping in to say hello. Smiley

I really like your site and the balanced deposit options you offer. I'm looking forward to using your wonderful services and earning interest.

I had a question regarding ppt deposit interest payment for the first week.

Lets say deposit was made on Thurs and interest payments are Mondays. Do you get paid that interest for that duration Monday and it gets added to the balance?

Thanks Hashking.

A PPT deposit can be made at anytime.  Once a deposit is made interest will be paid out 7 days after the deposit is made.  If you deposit on Tuesday your interest payment will go out Wednesday.  Thanks.
Hello. New guy dropping in to say hello. Smiley

I really like your site and the balanced deposit options you offer. I'm looking forward to using your wonderful services and earning interest.

I had a question regarding ppt deposit interest payment for the first week.

Lets say deposit was made on Thurs and interest payments are Mondays. Do you get paid that interest for that duration Monday and it gets added to the balance?

Thanks Hashking.

Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Hey I have a question just to make sure; is it possible to have more then one locked-in-deposit? For instance if I have one now, and before that expires I would make another deposit, would that be a problem? Smiley

No.  Each deposit is seperate.

Great, thanks for the extremely fast reply aswell!
Hey I have a question just to make sure; is it possible to have more then one locked-in-deposit? For instance if I have one now, and before that expires I would make another deposit, would that be a problem? Smiley

No.  Each deposit is seperate.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Deposited my first complete coin. Take care of it.

Will do.  Thanks for the deposit.
hashking you're famous, you've been featured on the CoinBase podcast as a bitcoin lender:
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2012-08-01-agoristradiocom-coinbase-ep004-podcast-97244

Thanks.  Pretty cool show to listen to.
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
Deposited my first complete coin. Take care of it.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hashking you're famous, you've been featured on the CoinBase podcast as a bitcoin lender:
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2012-08-01-agoristradiocom-coinbase-ep004-podcast-97244
When withdrawing from your website, it says "payment sent".
However, block explorer still doesn't show any incoming tx to this address (not even 0 confirms).
Transfers are usually near-immediate in Bitcoin, so I believe payment hasn't actually been sent yet.

Why is that?
If withdrawls take more time, you should state this clearly, and not just write "payment sent".
You should state how much time it takes for the payment to be actually sent.

All withdrawals and interest payment processed.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
However, block explorer still doesn't show any incoming tx to this address (not even 0 confirms).
Transfers are usually near-immediate in Bitcoin, so I believe payment hasn't actually been sent yet.

Why is that?
If withdrawls take more time, you should state this clearly, and not just write "payment sent".

Pass-through Deposits can take up to 24 hours to be sent as it requires Hash to contact Pirate for withdrawal.

Wait ... is it only Pass-through deposits, or all deposits?
I certainly did not invest in any pass-through.

All deposits take some time to withdraw, although in my experience PPT take longer. Deposits that don't include PPT still take a bit of time because hashking does the payout manually (I think).
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross

Why is that?

Pass-through Deposits can take up to 24 hours to be sent as it requires Hash to contact Pirate for withdrawal.

Wait ... is it only Pass-through deposits, or all deposits?
I certainly did not invest in any pass-through.
legendary
Ron Gross

Why is that?

It is currently showing pending on the website.  When it shows this it just means I have to approve it so it can go out.  Withrawals can take up to 24 hours as stated in the thread because I do have to sleep at some point in the day.  I do see and it will go out as soon as I approve.  Thanks for you business.

I understand, and figured as much myself.
The phrasing of the message itself should change.

How about showing "withdraw request sent (can take up to 24 hours)" on the site instead of "payment sent"?

Why is that?

It is currently showing pending on the website.  When it shows this it just means I have to approve it so it can go out.  Withrawals can take up to 24 hours as stated in the thread because I do have to sleep at some point in the day.  I do see and it will go out as soon as I approve.  Thanks for you business.
Activity: 335

Why is that?

legendary
Ron Gross

Why is that?
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
Summary:
Interest Rate: 3.30% Weekly.
Insurance : If there is a Pirate default anyone under this plan will receive 50% of their funds back.  

If Pirate changes his rates, then the rates of this program will change. Deposits can be made anytime at http://www.hkbtclending.com and interest will be paid 7 days after your deposit is made.  For Example, if you deposit on Tuesday your payment will go out on Wednesday.  Deposits must be held for one week minimum and there will be no proration of days on interest.  Withdrawals may take up to 24 hours to be returned.   Deposits can be returned at anytime.    

This is the only deposit backed by an insurance where you will be able to see the insurance funds sitting in an address in case of default.  As deposits exceed the current insurance allocated I will add more to the insurance address.  I will currently start the fund with 4,000 BTC which will allow for 8,000 BTC worth of Deposits.  

Link to Insurance fund.
http://www.blockchain.info/address/12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn
Address of insurance fund.
12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn

If there is any questions on how to setup this deposit up on the website or about the program feel to contact me.

Email: [email protected]
PM: hashking

New Insured PPT offered follow link for details. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1068849.

Insurance like these don't make much sense for you or the depositors. In this case, why would I put 100 btc in this program instead of just putting 50 btc in your 6.75% non-insured PPT and keep 50 btc in my own wallet?

First thing i thought of too.
Pages:
Jump to: