Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread - page 5. (Read 659734 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 13
Any chance of being able to pay for electricity, finance or new miners with multiple different coins combined? Half usdt half ltc and so on.  That should help increase sales.
Any schedule of when markets for other miners will open up?
Thanks for the replies.

Thank you for your feedback, and Once we open market, we will make an announcement.
Dear valued users,

Thank you so much for your patience!

With regards to the relocation of our mining farm, we are pleased to announce that we have successfully moved all S19Pro, S19, M31S, M30S, S17, A10Pro, U6, Z15 and Z11 mining rigs to our new farm. We are puting mining rigs on shelves and testing them, hashrates will resume on May 5th, payouts will be allocated on May 6th.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

Happy mining!

HashNest
May 4th 2021
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
when mining will resume? zec, btc, dash...exact date would be most welcomed, considering the hashrate as per this link has already resumed,... Smiley https://www.blockchain.com/charts/hash-rate
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Any chance of being able to pay for electricity, finance or new miners with multiple different coins combined? Half usdt half ltc and so on.  That should help increase sales.
Any schedule of when markets for other miners will open up?
Thanks for the replies.
Thanks for the update.
Also forgot already about this mentioned 12 days ago, so it was planned, my bad there.
--------
"Dear users,

Due to an increase in electric cost of our mining farm, we have to adjust electricity fee of ETH mining contracts to 0.095/KWH. Only A10Pro, RX5700 and RX590 have been affected.

Due to Carbon neutral, we will relocate one of our mining farms to southwest of China from 30 April 2021 to 10 May 2021. During these 10 days, payout allocation of all mining contracts except K5, RX5700 and RX590 will be affected and paused.

HashNest

April 14, 2021"

Don't worry, you are most welcome.
Dear users,

Thank you for your kind patience.

The power of our K5 mining farm has been restored on Beijing time 28 April, 1 pm. Payouts of K5 will be allocated today.

Thank you for kind understanding.

HashNest

29 April 2021
Thanks for the update.
Also forgot already about this mentioned 12 days ago, so it was planned, my bad there.
--------
"Dear users,

Due to an increase in electric cost of our mining farm, we have to adjust electricity fee of ETH mining contracts to 0.095/KWH. Only A10Pro, RX5700 and RX590 have been affected.

Due to Carbon neutral, we will relocate one of our mining farms to southwest of China from 30 April 2021 to 10 May 2021. During these 10 days, payout allocation of all mining contracts except K5, RX5700 and RX590 will be affected and paused.

HashNest

April 14, 2021"
Dear users,
Due to Carbon neutral policy and power outage in XinJiang mining farm, we are relocating in advance. All hashrates may be restored around 1st May 2021.
HashNest
26 April 2021

Dear users,

We have now resumed the withdrawals of BTC. 

IMPORTANT: BTC, LTC, BCH and ZEC wallets have been migrated, old addresses are not available anymore, please create new wallet addresses. Especially users who use hashnest wallets as their payment addresses of mining pools must update your wallet addresses to avoid transferring to the wrong address. 

Thank you for your kind understanding.

HashNest
26 April 2021
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
I didn't even notice the date on that.  Ouch.
Also heya Toni! I remember your name from the GAW forum post way back when. 
Hope this isn't a repeat.
hey PeaMine, i´m in this business since 2014 and was one of the people scammed by GAW and LTC Gear and other bad company´s
but bitmain and hashnest was trustworthy for years, i hope this will be unchanged

in the dark years of crypto it was a bad sign if payout stopped, first days, then weeks, then it went to never
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
We deeply apologise for the inconveniences this may cause.
HashNest
16 Dec 2020

there is no payout since 15.04.2021 and a copy and paste answer from 2020 is all what you have? this is ........  

I didn't even notice the date on that.  Ouch.
Also heya Toni! I remember your name from the GAW forum post way back when. 
Hope this isn't a repeat.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
HashNest
16 Dec 2020

there is no payout since 15.04.2021 and a copy and paste answer from 2020 is all what you have? this is ........ 
Hello,
I have no payouts from hashnest since april 16. I only have S17 Th. Today my account got locked for security reasons.
Anyone else with problems like this?

Power went out several days ago they said earlier I believe, no idea when it might come back =\
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,
I have no payouts from hashnest since april 16. I only have S17 Th. Today my account got locked for security reasons.
Anyone else with problems like this?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Please explain this situation:
I bought equipment and electricity from you to operate it ...
From 1 to 10 April ... Consumption 62 - 64 kW
 April 11-14 65-68 kW
 15-15 80-82 kW
Why has consumption increased?

For a similar question, I was banned in your telegram

In fact, you are not honoring your own contract
Dear users,

We are sorry to advise that, as notified by power supplier of our Xinjiang mining farm, there will be an inspection starting from Beijing time 16 April 2021. All mining contact will be affected. Power restored time will be announced later.

HashNest
16 Dec 2020

For SHA256, are the miners still pointed to Antpool, or did it change ?
Any estimated time for the power being back?

Thank you once again for the reply.
63K a coin now, get the PACMIC 2021! Looking back at the 2020 one, it would be a dream to have now.

I was still curious on my question about the "in stock" S17 Pro, if you buy one of those, do you also have lower hashrates or do those operate and pay at full speed?
[/quote]

Yes, many S17 miners have run more than two years, hashrates are less than theoretical and many miners are offline, we are still repairing them. All users share the total hashrates.
Dear users,

We are sorry to advise that, as notified by power supplier of our Xinjiang mining farm, there will be an inspection starting from Beijing time 16 April 2021. All mining contact will be affected. Power restored time will be announced later.

HashNest
16 Dec 2020
So apparently the advertised hashrates will never be reached from what I read in the Forum and experience when I compare what the daily payout should be and what I actually recieve. Though maintenance is about what they advertised.
I thought this was a short term issue, but people report here on all sorts of miners for a year plus, 30 or more % less then advertised.
I don't understand how i'm buying a miner supposedly as New and immediately I lose half of what it Shows on the calculator or on the mainpage cause apparently their devices are old and many not working.

I don't find this a good business to advertise with numbers that people will never actually get to see.  Ok, i didn't spend 20k$ on the latest miner, though I have a few thousand invested and contrary to the profit calculator it will take years to get my money back.

Maybe they really have broken miners, but there are not statistics or public announcements of that, you just have to believe it. And as many people report here, that seems to be the standard answers for years now. So, the fair thing would be at least to correct the predictions, but then i imagine a lot of people wouldn't invest that much money. I probably wouldn't have, if I would have known that even without increasing maintenance I'd wait 3 years to hopefully have my investment back.

I hope for the best, maybe those theoritical hashrates and payments are reached at some point, but just as a warning to people who are on the fence aboit investing, the predicted payout is as far as I can tell way more then what you will actually get.

S19Pro, S19, M31S, M30S, A10 Pro, ETH cards, Z15, K5 are normal, as these rigs are all new. U6, Z11, S17Pro miners have run more than two years, hashrates are less than theoretical hashrates, we have sent many batches to repair, but the real hashrates are hard to reach the theoretical hashrates.
We seek your kind understanding.

Thank you once again for the reply.
63K a coin now, get the PACMIC 2021! Looking back at the 2020 one, it would be a dream to have now.

I was still curious on my question about the "in stock" S17 Pro, if you buy one of those, do you also have lower hashrates or do those operate and pay at full speed?
So apparently the advertised hashrates will never be reached from what I read in the Forum and experience when I compare what the daily payout should be and what I actually recieve. Though maintenance is about what they advertised.
I thought this was a short term issue, but people report here on all sorts of miners for a year plus, 30 or more % less then advertised.
I don't understand how i'm buying a miner supposedly as New and immediately I lose half of what it Shows on the calculator or on the mainpage cause apparently their devices are old and many not working.

I don't find this a good business to advertise with numbers that people will never actually get to see.  Ok, i didn't spend 20k$ on the latest miner, though I have a few thousand invested and contrary to the profit calculator it will take years to get my money back.

Maybe they really have broken miners, but there are not statistics or public announcements of that, you just have to believe it. And as many people report here, that seems to be the standard answers for years now. So, the fair thing would be at least to correct the predictions, but then i imagine a lot of people wouldn't invest that much money. I probably wouldn't have, if I would have known that even without increasing maintenance I'd wait 3 years to hopefully have my investment back.

I hope for the best, maybe those theoritical hashrates and payments are reached at some point, but just as a warning to people who are on the fence aboit investing, the predicted payout is as far as I can tell way more then what you will actually get.

S19Pro, S19, M31S, M30S, A10 Pro, ETH cards, Z15, K5 are normal, as these rigs are all new. U6, Z11, S17Pro miners have run more than two years, hashrates are less than theoretical hashrates, we have sent many batches to repair, but the real hashrates are hard to reach the theoretical hashrates.
We seek your kind understanding.
Pages:
Jump to: