Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS - page 12. (Read 61683 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
1TH Moonraker for $445  @ 900 watts WOW!  Sept 20 estimate

KNC cant even straighten the BTC asic shipping product yet.

OMFG where are LTC prices headed

This is like 1250 Radeon r9 290 video cards (337,000 watts)  at $400 each = $500,000.oo

LOL Alpha behind on the Viper 90-250 MH at 5,400 pounds.  September, October, selling shares of company.
Activity: 1
How much import duty i wonder for one to US Undecided

I may buy one or two if it makes sense after fee's anyone have an idea on import fee for one box?
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
For anyone not on the mailing list:

NEXT GENERATION MINERS ARE HERE, SAY HELLO TO ASTRO & MOONRAKER!

Hello All Cryptonauts!

It has been a long time coming but we have just launched our next generation miners including our very first Bitcoin miner!

SAY HELLO TO THE ASTRO 100MH/s SCRYPT MINER AND OUR FIRST BITCOIN MINER THE 1TH/s MOONRAKER!

As we all know the crypto mining landscape has changed a lot in the last few months.
Many miners on the market clearly do not give any decent ROI and many of the so called next generation chips and miners that many had pre-ordered do not even look like they will see the light of day.

Here at HASHRA we decided to do something a bit different, instead of investing in a new chip that may potentially never perform as it should or arrive on time we have teamed up with manufacturers in China to produce our own miners using the best tried and tested 28nm Chip technology already available on the market.
Our first batch will be VERY LIMITED at just 50 units each for both the MOONRAKER Bitcoin Miner and the ASTRO Scrypt Miner.
Once this sells out we may potentially release a second batch and so on.
Because of this we are able to keep our costs way down and pass these savings to you so you can get the best opportunity of ROI.

HASHRA ASTRO 100 MH/s ASIC SCRYPT MINER.

HASHRA MOONRAKER 1TH/s BITCOIN MINER.

We are not going to tell you the prices here I'm afraid, you'll have to check out our site to see the prices but we think you will be impressed with what we managed to pull off!

We have kept the design very simple of both miners, using a 4U case design based on pre existing miners that our manufacturer already produces.
Ensuring hashing stability is the best it can be.

15% OFF FOR NEXT 24 HOURS!!!!!
A special discount for the great early birds, get an extra 15% off if you purchase within the next 24 hours!
Use this coupon code at checkout: MOONDOG

ZEUSMINER SUMMER SALE STILL ON!
A reminder that we still have some Zeusminer stock still available at some CRAZY PRICES!
28MH/s THUNDER X3 From just $370!!!

Check out our entire line up on our site:
hashra.com

Happy Mining!

THE HASHRA TEAM

Simon, if you're watching, will you still manufacture the machines if you don't receive 50 orders?

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
WARNING --- DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HASHRA I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND NO REFUND !!! MINERS ARE NOT EVEN MINING

NO SUPPORT WHAT SO EVER!!!

does anyone know how to mine with these bricks with a pc and cgminer i have tried but i keep getting the same bs msg all devices disabled cannot mine

PI not working .. tried 2 x PI    worked but after 1 week PIs stopped working no LAN connection what so ever

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=20477.0

Thanks for that link! I was looking for that kind of info. The Hashra support page is sorely lacking in operational information.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
WARNING --- DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HASHRA I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND NO REFUND !!! MINERS ARE NOT EVEN MINING

does anyone know how to mine with these bricks with a pc and cgminer i have tried but i keep getting the same bs msg all devices disabled cannot mine

PI not working .. tried 2 x PI    worked but after 1 week PIs stopped working no LAN connection what so ever

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=20477.0
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often

Try the gridseed version of cgminer...and did you use zadiag usb to reinstall the right usb driver? Could also try cpu miner as well also don't forget the commands for the cmd...Like g detect n stuff
Wow, I was unpleasantly surprised when the 14 MHs model went down to $1000 so quickly after getting it but now under $500 already!? This would be cause for reinvestment consideration except this just wreaks of too good to be true. There is already glaring customer service and shipping issues at hand and now such a sale that would attract even more customers before the current problems are solved is cause for concern. I am happy with the product I received but even I had trouble getting my miner in a reasonable amount of time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I was one of the early preorder customers that got screwed on the expected hashrate drop. So instead of a refund equivalent for the drop as hashra had promised, I instead was offered a coupon code for $400 off of my next purchase. I was not really interested in reinvesting into more mining equipment. I thought well ok I'll just wait until Hashra price drops on the 14mhs model, then I would buy with my coupon code and all would be just again. So the day I was waiting for just happened. The price for the 14mhs model went down to $445. I thought cool, I will finally be compensated. So I added the miner to the cart went to the checkout and tried to apply the coupon code. I got an error message that read "Your order does not meet the minimum total for this coupon code to be applied. Please spend another $555.00 first.". I cant even double my order to take advantage of the coupon code as I have to spend another $110 to meet the minimum purchase to use the code. So basically I will have to buy at least 3x of the 14mhs miners to be compensated. This is not compensation in my book, this is an upsell. Can i please just have my refund in bitcoin. waiting for a response from Hashra.
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
FWIW, I just got a call from the CC payment processor making sure I received my miner.
Activity: 22
NEVER purchase something from HASHRA.

HASHRA are scammers.

Purchased myself 10 miners, 3 of them DOA and been waiting for more than month for a replacement and they are NOT refunding.

If you want to be scammed go ahead and purchase from them.

Nothing more to say - support not answering, phone not picking up.
I finally got it to hash something, looks like its going to be a painful experience of rebooting/restarting over and over until it starts properly when i want to change pools or something, but it finally hashed. I referenced my PSU handbook and realized the stupid mistake I had made. I was unknowingly running the Launcher off a single rail on the PSU. It has 4 VGA 8 pin connections, 1+2 is a rail, and 3+4 is a rail. I was trying to run off 1 and 2, trying off 1 and 3 is working now. Amazing, I knew I had to have made a stupid mistake somewhere.

Yes, I had that problem too with the error mentioned. This miner seems to need to time to 'warm up" each time you switch a pool. After that it goes just fine.
I finally got it to hash something, looks like its going to be a painful experience of rebooting/restarting over and over until it starts properly when i want to change pools or something, but it finally hashed. I referenced my PSU handbook and realized the stupid mistake I had made. I was unknowingly running the Launcher off a single rail on the PSU. It has 4 VGA 8 pin connections, 1+2 is a rail, and 3+4 is a rail. I was trying to run off 1 and 2, trying off 1 and 3 is working now. Amazing, I knew I had to have made a stupid mistake somewhere.

gratz Smiley
Activity: 8
I just got a launcher today, plugged it all up, turned it on... And it just shuts back down after about one minute. If I unplug the launcher then I can get the pi to run, and was able to update it. I haven't been able to add a pool however, the page seems to freeze when I try.

Any ideas what I did wrong? Could it be the power cable that shipped with the pi?

my pi didnt load up that far on my original cable. Im not sure the pi power cable is the issue in your case but that would be a good starting point to look at

Thanks, I picked up a 5v 1.5A micro usb cable to power the pi with. The launcher unit still shuts down after a minute ish. Have not had a single hash as of yet. Still cant even add a pool or delete the one it came with. I'm starting to get worried something is faulty. The pi lights up and keeps running now that its plugged into a socket instead of the PSU, could it be the PSU?

It was listing "socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null" in the log before shutting the launcher down.

if you have a spare psu i'd try that, the more you can narrow down the faulty part the faster you can get to a solution

The only other PSU I have is in my PC, and that could be a problem to unplug everything, however Its 750W so same as the PSU I have, but its not modular.

I'm worried about the pi mostly, I should be able to at least just load the pi interface and add/change pool info, and I cant do that. Unless I'm missing something... Maybe I shouldn't have updated it right away. Can anyone confirm that it is possible to add pool info to the pi without the launcher running?

I decided I might want to format the SD card and install the software on it fresh, I plugged the SD card into my pac and its showing 18.7MB used and 37.2MB free. What the heck, isn't it supposed to be a 8GB card? The imagine you put on it is multiple gigs, I'm either doing something wrong, totally lost, or maybe the problem is this card. Hmm, maybe I need to go buy a new card and try this.

pull out the card n see what it says on it...but ya sometimes running a sd card with something special on it only shows so much space on it whether its a 8gig card showing 37mb...my 16gig card did the same thing when i had to flash my jups and as soon as i reformated it went back to 16gig...

Your right, I got a new SD card, formatted ect, and using it (not updating firmware this time) I can now actually change my pool info at least, thought its still not connecting to the miner by the looks of it. Not sure why, but I've noticed the pi is 5 hours ahead of my time zone, both with the SD card they sent and the new one, not sure if that matters... I've restated a few times and I've got the launcher actually running for over a minute, but still not hashing, I think maybe the card was corrupted or damaged or something. Or maybe it was because I u

So I click reboot, it runs a bit, and then the launcher shuts down after a min again. But hey, at least it ran for a while this time, kinda think its not the PSU at all.

So yea, starting to kick myself for not doing full diligence before ordering one, I don't think there is a single company that makes any kind of ASICs that's taking it seriously. Ill mess more and keep restarting later, but I haven't found anything useful on these errors as of yet. Ty crashoveride and iikun for the help thus far.

you could try and check for data cables that may be loose or unplug n replug everything and maybe lady luck will come find you Smiley yw, i know how it feels to be racking your brain for solutions when you have no idea what it could be and yes i agree with ya on no factory is making this easy...they just want the money n then cya good luck with your pos miner ya over paid for thur the wazoo
I just got a launcher today, plugged it all up, turned it on... And it just shuts back down after about one minute. If I unplug the launcher then I can get the pi to run, and was able to update it. I haven't been able to add a pool however, the page seems to freeze when I try.

Any ideas what I did wrong? Could it be the power cable that shipped with the pi?

my pi didnt load up that far on my original cable. Im not sure the pi power cable is the issue in your case but that would be a good starting point to look at

Thanks, I picked up a 5v 1.5A micro usb cable to power the pi with. The launcher unit still shuts down after a minute ish. Have not had a single hash as of yet. Still cant even add a pool or delete the one it came with. I'm starting to get worried something is faulty. The pi lights up and keeps running now that its plugged into a socket instead of the PSU, could it be the PSU?

It was listing "socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null" in the log before shutting the launcher down.

if you have a spare psu i'd try that, the more you can narrow down the faulty part the faster you can get to a solution

The only other PSU I have is in my PC, and that could be a problem to unplug everything, however Its 750W so same as the PSU I have, but its not modular.

I'm worried about the pi mostly, I should be able to at least just load the pi interface and add/change pool info, and I cant do that. Unless I'm missing something... Maybe I shouldn't have updated it right away. Can anyone confirm that it is possible to add pool info to the pi without the launcher running?

I decided I might want to format the SD card and install the software on it fresh, I plugged the SD card into my pac and its showing 18.7MB used and 37.2MB free. What the heck, isn't it supposed to be a 8GB card? The imagine you put on it is multiple gigs, I'm either doing something wrong, totally lost, or maybe the problem is this card. Hmm, maybe I need to go buy a new card and try this.

pull out the card n see what it says on it...but ya sometimes running a sd card with something special on it only shows so much space on it whether its a 8gig card showing 37mb...my 16gig card did the same thing when i had to flash my jups and as soon as i reformated it went back to 16gig...

Your right, I got a new SD card, formatted ect, and using it (not updating firmware this time) I can now actually change my pool info at least, thought its still not connecting to the miner by the looks of it. Not sure why, but I've noticed the pi is 5 hours ahead of my time zone, both with the SD card they sent and the new one, not sure if that matters... I've restated a few times and I've got the launcher actually running for over a minute, but still not hashing, I think maybe the card was corrupted or damaged or something. Or maybe it was because I updated the firmware asap that was giving problems.

Now that the launcher and the pi are both running, its just giving this in the log file, over and over
Jul 13 01:19:27 single_ltc_monitor[2418]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:29 MinerClass log[1972]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:32 single_ltc_monitor[2418]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:34 MinerClass log[1972]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:37 single_ltc_monitor[2418]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:39 MinerClass log[1972]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:42 single_ltc_monitor[2418]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:44 MinerClass log[1972]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:47 single_ltc_monitor[2418]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null
Jul 13 01:19:49 MinerClass log[1972]: socket connect(127.0.0.1,4001) failed returning null

So I click reboot, it runs a bit, and then the launcher shuts down after a min again. But hey, at least it ran for a while this time, kinda think its not the PSU at all.

So yea, starting to kick myself for not doing full diligence before ordering one, I don't think there is a single company that makes any kind of ASICs that's taking it seriously. Ill mess more and keep restarting later, but I haven't found anything useful on these errors as of yet. Ty crashoveride and iikun for the help thus far.

Pages:
Jump to: