Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS - page 14. (Read 61683 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

If somebody in Canada looking for 14MH/s Hashra Lunar Launcher let me know.
I receive the unit week ago (after 20 days pending period).
It's working perfect one week already, but anyway, I decided to sell it 
I'm asking people from Canada, because I paid already $280 CAD duty and taxes
Shipping will be next day with Canada Post Xpresspost (around 2 days delivery)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/14MH-s-Hashra-Lunar-Launcher-Scrypt-Asic-Miner-/251581130410?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3a936766aa

Thanks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Over a week now since I placed my order and still no communication.

Think I'm going to make a complaint to their payment processor, hopefully they'll put their account on hold.  At least then they can't take any more money from consumers.

Has anyone heard anything from Hashra or had a delivery recently?

I have not gotten any replies from Hashra/Simon yet, since 27/6/2014. However I have spoken to a few buyers who complained in this thread earlier https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659732.20

Most of them got their units. Still, I need a reply from Simon regarding my order.

Thanks for the link to the other thread. Wish I'd seen that before I ordered. But as my first order went OK I'd let my guard down. Thoroughly disappointed.

why are you guys buying these asic's? with over 4 month ROI if the diff rate didn't change...you really think this is a good deal? oh and that is with free power n pool...just don't get it

I mentioned it earlier and elsewhere but it's not just the miner that will get you the money back it's what you do with what you mine that will. You need to trade what you mine on the exchanges to see good returns which is much work in itself. There are scores of casualties of those who though they could just buy a rig and get easy money which of course does not exist.

That's just stupid.  If you can successfully make money trading, why not just buy the coins you are going to trade?  Why buy a machine that by your own admission costs more than the coins it mines?  

but brian...you didn't answer my ? either...why'd ya buy it if yer not going to make yer money back?

I didn't buy any of these.   I did get a few Zeus machines (these things are zeus chips in a different case) but they were given to me free as a result of other, unrelated purchases (and were sold almost immediately).  Not sure why you thought I bought some?  I'm been fairly outspoken about my beliefs that nothing on the market today is worth anywhere even remotely close to the typical asking prices.  
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Just wondering if anyone has found a way to quieten these down?   I'd planned to switch out the fan a while back but with no built in temp gauge & me not having a heat-gun or anything I sort of put it off.  If anyone's done something about the noise pls let me know.
Thx

I originally encased mine , with ventilation of course, so the noise got directed elsewhere which helped somewhat. But yes, they things are louder than I though they would be. I did get used to it after a few days though.

ah, were you the person with the modified cardboard box?  I remember that one, just don't have much space for that is all.  I tried something like that the day after I got it but I worried about leaving cardboard next to a hot miner in a hot room while I am at work.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often

Think I'm going to make a complaint to their payment processor, hopefully they'll put their account on hold.  At least then they can't take any more money from consumers.

I have not gotten any replies from Hashra/Simon yet, since 27/6/2014. However I have spoken to a few buyers who complained in this thread earlier https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659732.20

Most of them got their units. Still, I need a reply from Simon regarding my order.

Thanks for the link to the other thread. Wish I'd seen that before I ordered. But as my first order went OK I'd let my guard down. Thoroughly disappointed.

why are you guys buying these asic's? with over 4 month ROI if the diff rate didn't change...you really think this is a good deal? oh and that is with free power n pool...just don't get it

I mentioned it earlier and elsewhere but it's not just the miner that will get you the money back it's what you do with what you mine that will. You need to trade what you mine on the exchanges to see good returns which is much work in itself. There are scores of casualties of those who though they could just buy a rig and get easy money which of course does not exist.

That's just stupid.  If you can successfully make money trading, why not just buy the coins you are going to trade?  Why buy a machine that by your own admission costs more than the coins it mines? 

but brian...you didn't answer my ? either...why'd ya buy it if yer not going to make yer money back?
Activity: 350

Think I'm going to make a complaint to their payment processor, hopefully they'll put their account on hold.  At least then they can't take any more money from consumers.

That's just stupid.  If you can successfully make money trading, why not just buy the coins you are going to trade?  Why buy a machine that by your own admission costs more than the coins it mines? 
Activity: 44

Think I'm going to make a complaint to their payment processor, hopefully they'll put their account on hold.  At least then they can't take any more money from consumers.

Just to let you know guys, I received an order update email this morning with my tracking number, my order was shipped on the 3rd (order placed on the 28th) and it is out for delivery today.  I just wish the order was updated last week as it would have prevented all this worry about being ripped off and this negative feedback.
Activity: 369
Just wondering if anyone has found a way to quieten these down?   I'd planned to switch out the fan a while back but with no built in temp gauge & me not having a heat-gun or anything I sort of put it off.  If anyone's done something about the noise pls let me know.
Thx

I originally encased mine , with ventilation of course, so the noise got directed elsewhere which helped somewhat. But yes, they things are louder than I though they would be. I did get used to it after a few days though.

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often

legendary
Activity: 1062
Thx
Activity: 25

Is there some way to get further diagnostics such as temperature via the raspberry pi for the Hashra? I ask earlier but got no answer and the summer heat is starting to kick in so the issue is going to need addressing asap.

There's no way to do it internally unless you can plunged in a wire temperature sensor or use a thermometer gun like I always do. I live in Malaysia where heat is around 27~34celcius all year round. The hottest point on my miner is around 57celcius which is cool enough. Just make sure you place in a well ventilated room/area, open the windows if you can.

Alright then, thank you for the information.
Activity: 25
Is there some way to get further diagnostics such as temperature via the raspberry pi for the Hashra? I ask earlier but got no answer and the summer heat is starting to kick in so the issue is going to need addressing asap.

There's no way to do it internally unless you can plunged in a wire temperature sensor or use a thermometer gun like I always do. I live in Malaysia where heat is around 27~34celcius all year round. The hottest point on my miner is around 57celcius which is cool enough. Just make sure you place in a well ventilated room/area, open the windows if you can.
Activity: 266
prices were in EUR, my bad

seems like you have a bug up your ass to stick it to certain vendors - why is that?

i think u have problems reading, have a good day

#notimefortrolls

you're the one who comes tolling in here making accusations without checking the facts.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I have placed a thirdly order on the 26th of June.

Now 4th of July !!!!

Now getting a little worried. Why no shipped HuhHuh??

legendary
Activity: 1974

seems like you have a bug up your ass to stick it to certain vendors - why is that?

i think u have problems reading, have a good day

#notimefortrolls
Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: