Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA - LUNAR SERIES - ASIC SCRYPT MINERS - page 18. (Read 61683 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
As response for KNC Titan, GAW announced The Vaultbreaker 500 MH/s  Sad

With both Bitcoin and Litecoin underpriced, the mining for coins looks now like a bad joke  Undecided

did u see its shipping end of Q3/Q4 ?  my guess is its using the next gen of their current chips, which maybe are still in development stage

my guess is that it's complete vaporware at this point knowing full well that newer chips are coming and that it only takes 10 to 12 weeks to put a machine into production.

I jumped on the bandwagon early with mining-asics-technologies and will have that much hashing power in about 4 to 5 weeks.
You have an incredible amount of trust in a company that hasn't delivered yet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

With both Bitcoin and Litecoin underpriced, the mining for coins looks now like a bad joke  Undecided

did u see its shipping end of Q3/Q4 ?  my guess is its using the next gen of their current chips, which maybe are still in development stage

my guess is that it's complete vaporware at this point knowing full well that newer chips are coming and that it only takes 10 to 12 weeks to put a machine into production.

I jumped on the bandwagon early with mining-asics-technologies and will have that much hashing power in about 4 to 5 weeks.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Please check Order #1091
Order Date: 12th Jun 2014

This order is marked as Pending

Same here. Lunar Lander Warp 1 ordered on the 12th, still in Pending status.
Activity: 266

don't fret - seriously.

there are plenty of coins other that LTC and DOGE where a person with a small amount of hash can still make money

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Holy Cow, the power of 700 Radeon 7950 gpus at 1.4 watts each comparatively mining power.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'

Activity: 369
Good morning everyone! I have just gotten an email from Simon! They had a nightmare with the shipping company this past week and everything should be on schedule for this next week!
Thanks,
Jacob

It's good to know things are back on track but we would have liked to have been kept up to date on such things. Prolonged silence is never a good thing.
I just got word back and they have now shipped my miner so my status is now set to shipped. I have a tracking number and such.
Activity: 816
Just got an email from Simon. 

As per the updated payments page on hashra.com, credit card orders take SEVEN days to process.  No wonder my miner hasn't shipped yet.

Activity: 25
Good morning everyone! I have just gotten an email from Simon! They had a nightmare with the shipping company this past week and everything should be on schedule for this next week!
Thanks,
Jacob

Good to hear!
Activity: 252
Thanks,
Jacob
Yes, who is in charge that we can speak to directly since the official site itself does not wish to reply.
Activity: 9
Hi. How i can find Simon? I put my question about my order on the Hashra.com - but no answer 5 days. I think they do not have the goods, so they are silent.
Activity: 18
I am disappointed in the customer service so far. I as well have not heard a word from Hashra since my order and my messages inquiring about my order status have been ignored and this will be day 3. When a costumer drops +$1200 they should at least be kept informed. So far it's just a silent treatment.

Welcome to the club.  I think we all got spoiled on the cypto community which is, I think, pretty awesome... but I guess sort of easy to exploit.  It's just so short sighted...
Hello !

What it is the real power consumption for a Lunar Launcher (14 MH/s) ?
HASHRA modified the numbers with each batch, so I am confused..

Any help here ?

330 clock (stock) is 501 watts. The lowest clock speed is 250, at which the miner pulls 398 watts at the wall.

Hello !
What it is your MH/s at  250 clock speed ?
~11.1 MH/s

Or what it is the power consumtion  at 301 closck speed  ?
Not sure about 301, but at clock speed 291, LL hashes about 12.8mh/s at 444 watts.

BTW there is any formula for this calculus ? (MH/s - power cosumption - clock speed) ?
Not sure on that.

On a side note, my order from June 14th still says "pending".
Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
Hello !

Any help here ?

330 clock (stock) is 501 watts. The lowest clock speed is 250, at which the miner pulls 398 watts at the wall.

Hello !
What it is your MH/s at  250 clock speed ?
Or what it is the power consumtion  at 301 closck speed  ?
BTW there is any formula for this calculus ? (MH/s - power cosumption - clock speed) ?

I am disappointed in the customer service so far. I as well have not heard a word from Hashra since my order and my messages inquiring about my order status have been ignored and this will be day 3. When a costumer drops +$1200 they should at least be kept informed. So far it's just a silent treatment.
Hello !

Any help here ?

Activity: 18
Up to FOUR days now with no contact

You'd think with a defective miner in transit, and a jacka$$ on the hook willing to spend more money with them (mainly because of "store credits"), Hashra might have the courtesy to at least drop me an e-mail.  I've tried their Web Site and direct e-mail with not even a courtesy "FU".  So... pretty sure I've made my last transaction with Hashra.  My advice to the uninitiated is to steer clear. 

This "company" breaks their promises, delivers and then discontinues defective "equipment", doesn't have the courtesy to contact it's customers, only "refunds" losses with "store credits", and let's it's early adopters assume all the risk, and absorb the all the losses due to their incompetence or misdirection.

Disappointing.

So they have received your unit now?  Did you chk via tracking?  It might be more courteous to have replied to you but I'm sure they need to check out the unit before offering a solution.

As I wrote, the unit is still in transit.  I still find it unacceptable not to contact a customer who is inquiring about the status and next steps while the equipment is in transit.  There is a tracking number.  A simple e-mail with next steps and a time-line goes a long way.
Pages:
Jump to: