Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 29. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 11, 2018, 08:44:05 PM
Although crypto allows investors to join any time, the best time to join cryptocurrency investment is when the market is down in order to take advantage of the fall in market to buy valuable coins at relatively cheap prices. The market will soon recover and take the bull run. Don't be left out, join now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 08:40:56 PM
In cryptocurrency, I think it's never too late to enter, the main thing is just to choose the moment when to enter , and now I think the best place to buy this year , as the price is very low
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 10, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Those people who bought Bitcoin until 2014 and did not sell it immediately could make very good money. Now it is much more difficult to do.
However, I am sure that those who seek to earn - they will do it.
Activity: 448
December 10, 2018, 01:02:17 PM
I dont think your late, maybe in the next 1 or 2 years later crypto price will rise like january again or even more. Just keep learning about investing and trading, you still can get profit in this situation (dailly trading).
Of course, it will no longer be possible for half the battle as it was in 2017, because the market is constantly changing its trends, but in general, you can work with cryptocurrency as a hobby. because it can really improve.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Your friends have not told you the truth about the cryptocurrency market. No one is ever late about it. Just assume yourself to be among the first 5% across the world to have joined.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 09, 2018, 07:42:25 PM
Although the market is green (UP) now, but this is not a recommendation for long-term investment. Because the current situation have oversold like 2014. I recommend January to invest in cryptocurrency. Because of Bakkt exchange will target launch on January 24, Bitcoin futures will be listed on Nasdaq (Mid-January), and then the SEC's final decision.

Anyway, we can not say for sure that it will help. If you were a large investor with huge capital, how much would you invest in an asset that could fall in price by more than 50% in just a week?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 09, 2018, 07:40:18 PM
Don't listen to them because it cannot helpful to you. Because it will happen they did not invest when the price is very cheap last few years ago and once 2017 cames the price became very high and they lose the opportunity to eaen big profit. So is is good if you are going to invest now your money to cryptocurrency.
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 07:30:56 PM
on the contrary, now is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. do not listen to your friends. maybe they envy you. because later you can earn more than they do. Do not miss your chance to go at the right moment.
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 07:11:50 PM
in fact there is never a late word. I entered at the beginning of last year and the situation at that time was also a market crash. but at the end of the year the market could be pumped very high at the end of the year. meaning that even though the market is currently crashing and you just entered, don't give up because it can still rise again.

yes I agree with you there is no word late in investing. even though the market is now bad but I'm optimistic in the future the market will rise again. the crypto market will not fall easily and this is the right time to start investing because the price of coins is at its lowest. start investing don't hesitate to invest now for a happy future. invest as much as you can to lose. so you don't get stressed if the crypto market gets worse.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 06:52:10 PM
It is better to say not a good or proper time entering Crypto for the down price, but contrary, the trend of digital money and crypto currency are keeping increase year to year. So, the huge mistake that you will never forget if you never know and involve in crypto currency. This is not only about material or money oriented, but it is more than it. It is a future technology for our generations.
Activity: 154
December 09, 2018, 06:07:41 PM
if you have the patience to wait another year, then I can tell you that you joined at the right time
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 06:03:15 PM
I think we're back at the moment, almost back to the beginning. By the time the market began to grow, so we can say that it is not too late for you to invest.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
December 09, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

in my opinion your friend is wrong, now is the right time to invest in crypto, because crypto prices are down and this is an opportunity for old investors and new investors to invest and buy crypto at low prices, because I'm sure crypto prices in the next year won't be as cheap as now, so if you buy it now and hold it, then you will definitely get a big profit, but if you trust your friends who say that now is the wrong time to invest in crypto, then I am sure you will definitely regret it in the future, because you don't invest in crypto now.
Activity: 560
December 09, 2018, 05:43:11 PM
In crypto world it is never late especially now when you have opportunitiy to overcome "fear" of loosing goods. Now in my opinion is excellent time for investing in it for later big x10 profits by late Q4. Readed on CCN and Cryptograph and same opinion we are sharing there.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 09, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

Now is a good time to invest. However, I would advise you not to rush to invest large sums of money. Try to get knowledge at the beginning and start investing with small amounts to gain experience.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 05:18:09 PM
No, you haven't joined at the wrong time,because it is perfect time for crypto, you know?
Prices are too cheap and you can buy a lot of good coins
Activity: 574
December 09, 2018, 03:56:57 PM
Very soon will be the best moment to enter the game. Prices will be at one of the lowest points since last year.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
December 09, 2018, 03:10:24 PM
This is the best time to join because you can invest with little capital. please it is not late for you to join now that you are here start working.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 09, 2018, 02:41:08 PM
not a moment like this is a very good time to enter and buy as much bitcoin as you can because the price is still very cheap will make you can get a very large profit when prices return to be expensive like in 2017.

Not all people understand that investing is best done not when everyone is happy with growth. You need to invest when everything is in tears and hysterics from a strong price drop If in the future there will be a rise in prices for cryptocurrencies, then the people who have invested can now earn very well.
Activity: 379
homt.net
December 09, 2018, 01:52:18 PM
if you an investor, ithink this best time for joining in cryptocurrency ecosystem, why?? because this time market give you a big discount until the next year coming, but if you just bounty hunter is a wrong time for join
Pages:
Jump to: