Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 37. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 07:53:11 AM
if you feel it's too late because you know that you are joining when the price falls right? so you feel late because you didn't join 2017 when the price is above the cloud.

there is no word "late" friend, start learning now from the discussion of the members in this forum.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 02, 2018, 07:32:59 AM
You shouldn't think you are late to join. As long as there is a chance to gain profits, it means you are not late to join. Except if crypto world has disappeared when you want to join. I suggest you to study more about crypto with other friends, not only from your friend saying you are late.

That's right, to study more is a good advice. When in December 2013 the price of BTC jumped to over $1k many people thought it was too late to join, but there were others, who dedicated their time to learning, and they discovered projects which were very promising at the time, and indeed they made big profits afterwards. So, right, it's never too late, unless crypto is going to disappear completely, which will hardly happen.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 03:55:11 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

It's not too late man, if you are a newbie and you are going to invest in cryptocurrency. My suggestion first is to research and gain knowledge about crytocurrency and marketplace. As you said you have some friends doing bitcoin / investing. So your friends can teach you and support you in your investments.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
December 01, 2018, 09:16:53 PM
There is no wrong time in joining crypto, however, sometimes are better to join than other times. The best time to join crypto investment is when the market is down like what is happening now. Almost all the top 100 coins and other valuable coins on the market are selling at relatively low prices. The market will certainly recover as it has already shown signs of recovery (green now).
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 01, 2018, 09:08:48 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

time is very essential in every aspect of living. In this case, the market is not in a stable condition and not that good if we look at it. I guess we both joined in a wrong time and it is something to regret about. Just think that we will going to proceed up to the market becomes healthy again.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
December 01, 2018, 07:59:48 PM
It's never too late to start. Even if you joined now, there's nothing wrong. You can start investing now and wait for the market to recover. It's better than just sitting around waiting for the right moment.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2018, 07:57:47 PM

I do agree with your friends but if you are a risk taker, choose to invwst at this moment because the market value are at their deepest. If you will be able to choose the rigjt crypto that will recover once burun occur, you will surely earn huge amount of profit. But if you know to yourself that you are not that into gambling your money on investments, choose to wait and be patient for the right moment to invest.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 01, 2018, 07:49:30 PM
You shouldn't think you are late to join. As long as there is a chance to gain profits, it means you are not late to join. Except if crypto world has disappeared when you want to join. I suggest you to study more about crypto with other friends, not only from your friend saying you are late.
Activity: 512
December 01, 2018, 07:40:39 PM
Yes, you actually late but due to market condition you can buy as much as you want with low price and wait in boom, crypto will be recover in a few months so better buy or invest in some coins or tokens that has a potential to grow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 07:32:23 PM
Yes, in 2017 the situation was much better, it seems that nothing has improved, but we can only look at the market. I will not sell anything yet. Let all better burn, than I will give for free. Many have lost, just because they do not know how to wait.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 08:16:16 AM
If you invest in this year of course you already loss too much, especially if you buy in the Q1 2018. But if you buy big coins now, i think this is the perfect time to all in your money into crypto.
Activity: 434
December 01, 2018, 08:01:47 AM
Missed buying last year? Well now is your chance! I think we all know a bull run is right around the corner.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 01, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

On the contrary, it is the most proper time to get engrossed in the space of cryptos and start investing because, at first, this realm is still in its infant stages. Secondly, a lot of countries around the globe has been aware of the importance of adopting cryptos and their technology.

I agree, joining today would be a perfect timing. It used to be risky, say 5-6 years ago, but it is not anymore. The thing with financial pyramids, and many people, if not most of them, still think of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as of such, is that a pyramid can never recover from collapsing, while it happened several times already with crypto. And each time the the rising from the ashes is performed better than ever before.

Nevertheless, since it is unknown how much time the process of recovering can take, no one should invest more than he/she can afford to lose. And what is definitely not advisable is taking any kinds of loans for that purpose.
Activity: 462
December 01, 2018, 04:53:02 AM
Now it’s really not the best time to participate in various ICOs and bounty programs. Therefore, you need to look for other opportunities for profitable work. Now such examples are the investment of money in reliable cryptocurrencies, which will definitely increase in price from next year.

You can invest in the best potential gainers of 2019-2020. I recommend you to pay attention to cheap but promising altcoins like Robotina. Besides it, you can bet on Cardano and NEO. Ethereum will grow also, but later as I guess.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 06:35:44 PM
It is not a wrong time,  I think they are saying that because the market is bad now but I think it is not a wrong time.  Right now a lot of coins are down and if you have enough money, you can purchase some token and hold them for later.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
November 30, 2018, 06:18:47 PM
I dont think that for join cryptocurrency its wrong time. If can work and know how make money so nothing wrong. anyway market will rise in one day and all coins which you can make now will rise alot too. i think need work always
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 30, 2018, 06:14:12 PM
It's your choice if you are investing even you are beginner. Because mostly suggested right now because the market dump better to everyone buy again coins so it means if you are newbie it is good to buy because price dump more than 80 percent.
Activity: 420
November 30, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
Yes, now is not the best time to join cryptocurrency. Investing in this asset has become very dangerous and risky.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

As a newbie, it is better for you not to rush to invest in the crypto market. Study the situation, learn to trade on the exchanges. It is desirable to invest when the coins fall to a minimum and begin to grow.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
November 30, 2018, 04:14:06 PM
you friend says bad things you are not late in investing in crypto ,does he say crypto is old so it says too late to you ,there are still many projects waiting for you investment to be crypto for long terms and it's not too late even it just started
Pages:
Jump to: