Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 34. (Read 49336 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 05, 2018, 04:14:16 AM
I think the opposite is true. Given the prices of all cryptocurrencies in the market, this is a great time to invest in cryptocurrencies. Many in 2018, who invested earlier, lost at least 100-200% of the portfolio value for the year. The fall is most likely over, and the reverse upward trend may begin in the near future
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 05, 2018, 04:13:18 AM
Every moment is right, however, you know that taking the opportunity to make a profit is a very difficult thing, so in my opinion, we should consider before making a decision to invest. .

Of course, investing money is a risk. But if not now, then the year to invest ? When BTC, eltn 20 000 $ ? Now is the best time to invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 05, 2018, 04:05:09 AM
Every moment is right, however, you know that taking the opportunity to make a profit is a very difficult thing, so in my opinion, we should consider before making a decision to invest. .
Activity: 368
December 05, 2018, 04:04:20 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

You are very lucky. Now the BTC is worth $ 4,000, and many of the altcoins have fallen several times in price, the best time to invest. So if you wanted to do this, now is the time.
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 03:34:37 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

There's never a wrong time to invest in crypto.. both in the bear and bull market one can still make profit.. it depends on how you play your cards
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 03:08:32 AM
I think this is not a moment too late. Thus you enter the precise time when currently many cryptos crashed and opportunity to buy much at the crypto also already has a great name. the least initial capital is steeped with good crypto can therefore that must be mastered for beginners. When it's time either but if you can keep it controlled conditions then it will always be a good time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 02:25:52 AM

market vy slow now but i think is a good time for beginner  Grin
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 01:35:22 AM

You are not late, at the moment the market is at the bottom, this is the most convenient time for investment, but if you are new to this business, then you need to think before you invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
December 05, 2018, 01:21:19 AM

Now is simply not the time for good earnings in cryptocurrency, especially for beginners. However, it is never too late to learn cryptocurrency. While you need to join, gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency, and when the market recovers, then try to work with cryptocurrency. It will still exist for a very long time. Therefore, it is never too late to study it and work with it.
Activity: 532
December 05, 2018, 01:11:04 AM
Never have wrong time for joining and investing at bitcoin or crypto, you can start right now because good moment with lower price of bitcoin and altcoin, you can invest more for getting much profit when bitcoin and altcoin is higher.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
December 05, 2018, 01:04:03 AM
You are not late because the cryptocurrency market is just in its beginning time, everything just starts. Join this time is better than joined last year, because if you joined last year, you would experience the collapse of market and as a beginner, you will lose your trust in the market.
Activity: 251
December 05, 2018, 12:55:07 AM
It is never late, and this time is suitable for investment. BTC is sure to rise, and the altcoins are a matter of choosing well ...
Activity: 392
December 05, 2018, 12:47:05 AM
The topic is currently relevant. Now is the time to invest. Cryptocurrencies have become very cheap. I have invested 1000$ and I think I will be making a profit soon.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 05:04:33 PM
I think as a beginner it's not the perfect time to join crypto as things are a little bit difficult now though if u have the strength and will to take risk you can invest in the deep now so that you will make you profit bountifully later.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 05:01:30 PM
No , not at all. Cryptocurrency is evergreen , if you believe in it. Now as the market conditions are little down, you need to have a lot of patience and trust in it to enjoy its experience in the future. Do not be disheartened if you fail a bit in starting. Just keep hope and go ahead.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
December 04, 2018, 04:56:43 PM
Nope,you have joined just in a proper moment, compare the current prices and the prices a year ago and you will see a huge difference, you are lucky you can buy bitcoin for 4k $ and etherium for just a hundred bucks ! Don't miss your chance to load your bags with cheap coins !
Well, i agree. I love this low prices.
I never thought I'd be one to get a second chance. Sure, there's a high of a risk we can go lower. Thanks we have stop losses
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
December 04, 2018, 04:48:23 PM
Many people envy you because you joined now, after a big crash, they invested and lost a lot of money and now you can buy everything cheap, so what are you waiting for, there will not be better opportunity!
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
December 04, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
Actually joining the crypto world is never too late. And now is a very, very good time if you want to invest heavily. Because, crypto prices are still in the stage of low prices or decreases. So now is the time to do it.
I agree: as long as the crypto market exists it is the right time to join it. And now is the best time: best prices for investors who couldn't afford to buy before.
Activity: 434
December 04, 2018, 04:38:09 PM
I have joined when btc was around 8K$ and Im still here... I was thinking to quit more than 2000 times))) And Im still here, Im just believe in crypto and I still searching for a next good project)
Activity: 434
December 04, 2018, 04:34:16 PM
Let's just say that if you are ready to work for the future, in the long term you can be fully successful, but you also need to understand that there is a big risk that you may not get anything from your crypto activities.
All that is true, but the question about if it is the bad or good time to join should be answered with Yes, of course, it is good time to join because, regardless the permanent risk, the prices now are the best for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: