Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 38. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 04:05:40 PM
If a guy joins the crypto now, he has many chances to earn a lot. The price of almost all the tokens is low, the main cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum are down. Thus, we can guess that the bulls will come soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 05:02:04 PM
This question worries many now. I think that while it is not worth investing, I personally find it too risky, because I have never tried trading on bearing market
Activity: 644
November 29, 2018, 03:30:18 PM
Of course, if at the end of 15 years, early 17 would have started to engage in bounty, and keep everything, and at the end of the year 17, in December all would have sold, it would have been exactly a millionaire dollar, but who did not know that it will be so,and so it turned out that many who tried to enter the market in 18godu, realized that he was very exhausted,and ISO do not give earnings to investors and Hunters now
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 03:27:39 PM
It seems to me that there is no good or bad time in the cryptocurrency market. Now the situation is suitable to invest in sagging coins. When the market recovers, the situation will be suitable in order to sell. The market is good at all times, you only need to make informed decisions on time and not be afraid to take risks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 03:14:57 PM
In my opinion there is nothing wrong, when you want to start an investment you can do it at any time, indeed now the market situation is not good, but I don't think it's a bad idea to start investing at this time, if the intention and time is sure to be good to start an investment
Activity: 532
November 29, 2018, 03:02:57 PM
To think what to invest at the time when the market is at the bottom - is wrong, - this is a misconception of newcomersbut in fact everything is completely vice versa. Such moments as now many investors are waiting for many years to start investing right now.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 29, 2018, 02:18:15 PM
You're late for the party, that's not true.
I think now is the perfect time to invest. although many say that this is the end of crypto. I think otherwise, this is actually the beginning. we'll see in 2019 what krypto's growth will look like.
Of course No, because even this year is not good for cryptocurrency still it will recover and begin to rise again. In crypto there's no wrong time because nobody knows what might happen in market and possible it might change immediately since it is unpredictable. The best way to do is to wait so that for every changes or situation of the market so we can immediately prepare.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 29, 2018, 02:10:32 PM
You're late for the party, that's not true.
I think now is the perfect time to invest. although many say that this is the end of crypto. I think otherwise, this is actually the beginning. we'll see in 2019 what krypto's growth will look like.
Activity: 644
November 29, 2018, 02:09:46 PM
I'm of the opinion for cryptocurrencies, it's never too late to start. The fact that we were at the top nearly a year ago, something similar will be repeated.
Make a good survey before investing. Btc, eth, ltc or ripple are still worth investing today.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 29, 2018, 01:43:52 PM
Not at all nowadays market drop down and people are panic but the experts opinions are very positive they said it will recover soon and market again go up as peak of its in start of this year they recommend to hold and wait.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 29, 2018, 01:38:30 PM
I don't think so, I don't think you are too late to join the crypto world, yes indeed the current market conditions are not good, but I am sure someday the market can recover only waiting for time. there is nothing wrong if you are a beginner and are sure about crypto try to buy today while the price is still cheap. Don't miss this opportunity, friend.
Activity: 518
November 29, 2018, 01:10:11 PM
Well, now is probably the best time to buy cryptocurrency , I think if you leave it for a year or 2 to get a great profit!
Activity: 420
November 29, 2018, 12:53:17 PM
A year and a half ago, I also thought so, it is never too late to join something worthwhile and developing
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
November 29, 2018, 12:41:48 PM
I believe there is plenty of time for people to join crypto , even people who will join next year or 2 years later Smiley its just a start believe me . Ofcourse don't throw all your money in or take out loans to buy crypto , thats wrong to do . Crypto can drop down even lower from current marketcap , so be ready for that aswell . But youre not late , trust me Smiley
Activity: 532
November 29, 2018, 12:40:00 PM
there's nothing wrong here, it's just that you're not right. all investment takes time and if you invest now you have to wait longer than if you invested a few years ago.
do not regret that you lost money but be assured that being patient can all work.
Activity: 588
November 29, 2018, 12:39:43 PM
I dont think there is such thing as perfect time but I think you just have to choose wisely. Make sure you do your own research specially if you are investing a lot of money. It is always best to have an informed decision.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 29, 2018, 12:27:13 PM
At this point of time, i believe there are some opportunities for new investors, as the price of most cryptocurrencies have been significantly down, so if you invest now then it would be very profitable in the long-run.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 29, 2018, 12:22:07 PM
It all depends on why you are here for what purpose, if you want to invest or trade, now is not a good time. With the bounty, the situation is also deplorable. The only thing you can do now is study.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 29, 2018, 12:10:02 PM
Yes, it seems the best time to buy cryptocurrency is today, well, or in the near future, if the coins go down in price
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
November 29, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
Yes I think so, imagine many months and years passed and the value is still the same. But what if one day the value is accidentaly goes up and you get all your investments before. There moght have regrets in yourself. Have a courage and patience and also trust on what you are doing.
Pages:
Jump to: