Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 35. (Read 49336 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 04, 2018, 03:38:00 PM
Investing is never too late. One thing you have to pay attention to is whether your friend or someone who jumped in mid-2017 has made a profit and some have suffered losses, such as when NXT's hard drive. Now if you have the intention to invest it is very suitable because the altcoin's average price is all red.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 01:09:08 PM
Nope,you have joined just in a proper moment, compare the current prices and the prices a year ago and you will see a huge difference, you are lucky you can buy bitcoin for 4k $ and etherium for just a hundred bucks ! Don't miss your chance to load your bags with cheap coins !
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
December 04, 2018, 12:43:15 PM
Now is the time to join the cryptoindustry, we are at the very beginning of formation.  Now is a very good time to make money.
Not all the time are good to make money like now in this bearish market we can't make money and more money. And, most of us already lose money. Anytime you can join in crypto industry and as long you have knowledge about cryptocurrency can really become part of this industry.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
Of course such prices as in 2016 will not be already , but I think that at the moment it is a very good price , because we probably reached the local bottom . and persective I think coins should grow well!
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 04, 2018, 12:26:52 PM
Actually joining the crypto world is never too late. And now is a very, very good time if you want to invest heavily. Because, crypto prices are still in the stage of low prices or decreases. So now is the time to do it.
Activity: 518
December 04, 2018, 11:57:24 AM
If I'm not going to be late for joining here it's just your joining because the bitcoi and altcoin prices are so low now that if you're investing now and you've been holding me a long time maybe it's bigger that you earn when you've sold it .

I think that now is a good time to invest. If you look closely at the development of crypto in past years you can conclude that in a short time the price will rapidly go up and you can get a good profit.   
Activity: 392
December 04, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Actually now the tough situation going with crypto .The reason is the bear market . Its still not end dude .Hopefully the market will recover soon .Its the best time to buy crypto now .So its never been late i think .Its an exact time to you.
it ks truw as many coins will grow later and you will miss a chance to buy thme at the good price so be careful
December 04, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

in my opinion you have nothing to be worried about nd taht is trie as there will never be a perfecf time here in the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
December 04, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

Actually now the tough situation going with crypto .The reason is the bear market . Its still not end dude .Hopefully the market will recover soon .Its the best time to buy crypto now .So its never been late i think .Its an exact time to you.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 04, 2018, 11:46:38 AM
I don't think so, because the price of cryptocurrency is currently falling very cheaply and you are entering at the right time, you should have bought as much bitcoin as you can right now.
Your advice will be correct only for the person who buys bitcoins for the long term. if he buys for half a year, in order to make quick money, then you don’t need to tell him that he would immediately buy the maximum amount
Activity: 434
December 04, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

No bad and good time to invest. Profit is important, not price. If you bought expensive and sold even more, then you got a profit. If we consider investing for a long period, now is the time to do it in my humble opinion. Prices are very good now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 04, 2018, 11:34:43 AM
Let's just say that if you are ready to work for the future, in the long term you can be fully successful, but you also need to understand that there is a big risk that you may not get anything from your crypto activities.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 04, 2018, 11:21:41 AM
I don't think so, because the price of cryptocurrency is currently falling very cheaply and you are entering at the right time, you should have bought as much bitcoin as you can right now.
December 04, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

I think this is best time for joining to the party, we invested from high price unfortunately but now they are at the lowest price so you are more lucky than as. I hope everybody can earn money again soon in this market.
Activity: 378
December 04, 2018, 07:35:42 AM
Right now is the right time to buy cryptocurrency, because the whole market has fallen in price. But this does not mean that the market is dying. No. It is developing and this is an absolutely expected phenomenon.
Activity: 336
December 04, 2018, 07:24:54 AM
Personally, it seems to me that you are just in time, because the market is now very low, so you need to join!
Activity: 443
December 04, 2018, 07:17:28 AM
The more you think about investing or not in cryptocurrency, the more you will regret in the future that you have not started investing before. Act, make up for lost time) but without fanaticism, well think about everything
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 04, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

I think no, this is not the wrong time to joined here. But i can say the cryptocurrency is struggling right now, and the marketplace is in the bad condition. About investing i think that it is also the right time to invest because the price of the altcoins and bitcoin is having a big dump.
Joining in crypto on this huge dip is really a good way to start. Because we are now on a very huge dip an see can maybe have a big advantage regarding to the price, if we are going to invest on crypto we can now only need a few amount of capital and we can get more coins even if we only have small amount of money to invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

I think no, this is not the wrong time to joined here. But i can say the cryptocurrency is struggling right now, and the marketplace is in the bad condition. About investing i think that it is also the right time to invest because the price of the altcoins and bitcoin is having a big dump.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 04, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

There is really no wrong time to be an investor in the market, there is a lot that can be done with the coins but then there is nothing that says that you are in at the wrong time. In fact right now the market is in a bear so if you are looking to invest in the market then this is absolutely the right time for you to be investing in the coins. that way you can be sure that you are buying at the cheapest prices
Pages:
Jump to: