Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 33. (Read 49336 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 06, 2018, 11:17:47 AM
you have to find the time when the cryptos or bitcoin goes again up then you can invest in .
But none here can tell you when this will happens you must gamble a little and read all news !

regards

Everyone chooses which niche in the market to occupy, and of course if you want to have time to get into the trend, you will have to keep abreast of the market, so as not to miss the moment of growth, which means 24/7 sitting at the monitor.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
Follow market cycle, Buy the dip and sell high
Now that everyone are scared is the time for buying, and then sell to the happy guy Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
December 06, 2018, 11:14:08 AM
You've just entered a good time. Look at the cost of bitcoin, you do not want to buy It at this price? If you had entered the market earlier, you would have bought it more expensive.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 05, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

If you invest now, then you are included in the lucky category, because the altcoin price is still cheap. You can buy it with lots. Don't waste this opportunity. Crypto will turn green again, don't let us regret not holding a single coin,
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 05:01:15 PM
I also sometimes think that I learned very late about cryptocurrencies, but on the other hand, it is better late than never. Therefore, we should be satisfied that we have the opportunity to participate in the development of the crypto-currency industry.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 04:59:53 PM
I think that you joined just before the launch of the next rocket. Soon find out if this is so. It remains to wait a bit.
Activity: 714
December 05, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
I think if you believe in the future of cryptocurrency, then now is the time for a long-term investment. The market is in a bearish trend and the price of coins is now at the very bottom or very close to it. So now is the right time to invest.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 03:04:58 PM
It's never late my man, you just have to take the time to learn (at the very least) the basics of the crypto world so you don't get Rekt on day #1....Slow and steady. First time I dabbled in swing trading I got Rekt into oblivion after my ego got the best of me. Atleast it was with a small amount of funds, still hurts to this day nonetheless.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 05, 2018, 02:47:59 PM
Don't worry mate, everybody is complaining, but there is nothing strange.
There is no perfect time in crypto, you should accept it and keep going!
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 02:44:46 PM
I think you are not late and this not the wrong time. This is good time to buy more coin cheap with of those who panic sell their coin because of the market situation.
Activity: 490
December 05, 2018, 02:37:36 PM
Nope,you have joined just in a proper moment, compare the current prices and the prices a year ago and you will see a huge difference, you are lucky you can buy bitcoin for 4k $ and etherium for just a hundred bucks ! Don't miss your chance to load your bags with cheap coins !

What do you give such advice for? Look, if the market goes up, people won't thank anyone except themselves, it's in our nature. If the market goes down, for them, this will be you who is to blame!)
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
December 05, 2018, 12:12:01 PM
Buy low, sell high it is the best strategy, you come, when market is low, probably market is not on the lowest numbers (we could fall more) but surely we are close the bottom. And that is the best time for buying cryptocurrencies, not when price is overestimated and everyone is buying high.
Activity: 308
December 05, 2018, 12:07:34 PM
There is no right or wrong time to join. It's what you can make of it. Obviously right now market is not experiencing the best time, but i still do buy few coins here and then. Obviously NO SELLING! But i'm personally still investing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
Your friend is wrong, in my opinion now is a very appropriate time if you want to start investing because all prices are cheap, if you ignore your friend's words and start investing now, then you will get many benefits in the future
Activity: 812
December 05, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

You are very lucky. Now the BTC is worth $ 4,000, and many of the altcoins have fallen several times in price, the best time to invest. So if you wanted to do this, now is the time.

Now is a better investment than in early 2018, but we do not know in 2019 this market will continue to fall or rise. With the bear market as strong as it is now, I think the market will continue to go down and we can wait for more to buy for a better price
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 05, 2018, 10:18:51 AM
Whoever is joining at this time needs a lot of tutelage and encouragement, because mere seeing panic posts of some people on this forum or wherever the person is registered, he or she might feel discouraged. I once directed someone here to learn some things, because i was not having much of the time for him and i told him to reach me if he has any question, but to my amazement i did not see him come back.
Activity: 170
December 05, 2018, 06:10:03 AM
You have chosen the best time to take part in the crypto currencies industry. The prices of all major crypto currencies will never be so low again, so search for several great coins that you like and invest in them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 05, 2018, 04:29:32 AM
If i consider that you ask this question now, no not really its not the wrong time to be here. On the contrary, it is right time to make investment in bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
December 05, 2018, 04:25:17 AM
No one is flawless, so I think we should consider and rethink the investment in us, so I think not too worried, improve your level of success.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 05, 2018, 04:21:52 AM
You are not late, but now is not the best time to buy coins, now the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline, you should wait for a good time to buy coins. Now is not the time to buy a cottage, if you want to buy coins now, I suggest you buy Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: