Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 39. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
November 29, 2018, 12:03:39 PM
As you see market is red now so you have a great oportunity to buy coins on low price and earn more money in the future when they will grow
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 11:55:50 AM
It is not a very good period for investors now. But we don't really know were is the lowest price for Bitcoin. It can be the lowest or not. It is still very risky to invest. But at least it is not the top price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 11:32:42 AM
precisely when you join now when the price falls, when prices improve you can feel the benefits of joining. and you will not be surprised when the price comes back down, because now you have experienced it
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 11:27:42 AM
In my opinion, when we see in terms of a positive perspective, it is never too late for investment. But this must be considerably long and full of struggle. There is nothing wrong if before investment looks at the market situation and its potential. My advice is to be more careful in choosing altcoins and divide the risk level by investing more than one altcoin.
Activity: 238
November 29, 2018, 11:15:14 AM
Well, if you are not afraid of long term investments, you are not late. No one knows for how long this will last but surely there will be a third wave of growth and brave electronic money investors will get huge profits. Actually, this is one of those. The good time you see the price of BTC and ETH is low, where you can invest and buy more coins with lower value and keep it for a while. A few months after waiting for the right time to come to the cryptographic market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 11:14:09 AM
It's never too late than nothing. But don't do things that you don't know, or you will lose everything. Expand your knowledge about crypto so that we deserve to get profit from crypto. Patience and thorough reading of the situation becomes important to determine decisions. We Learn and we will Earn.
Activity: 308
November 29, 2018, 11:07:42 AM
Maybe your friends know something that ordinary people are not allowed to know. The same thing was said in September last year. When joining it is a sure thing, leading and being guided on what to do so you will not miss one of the special moments in the club. Provide everything for the project to participate actively. This year the market has cooled down. There is a good chance that there will be a market growth in the future.
Activity: 448
November 29, 2018, 11:06:10 AM
If we look at this development, you can do bad things by working on dead projects and those that are difficult to develop or prices continue to decline. It's very clear the difference between this year and this year, all the coins are in the cloud and currently the opposite. there are still many opportunities so don't price what others say, optimistic and committed that crypto will return like last year.
Activity: 448
November 29, 2018, 11:00:48 AM
I think now is the time to join the work with cryptocurrency, because at the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018 there were more chances to lose their savings, because many thought that the course would continue to grow. Therefore, it is best to buy at current prices and wait)
Activity: 322
November 29, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
It's a really bad time to get into this market right now. It is entered when the market starts to rise and starts when it starts to fall. Doing the opposite of this always hurts.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 29, 2018, 10:58:08 AM
before joining the world of cryptocurrency, we must be able to understand the crypto market first. we know that now the crypto market was down and we can buy it at the cheap prices. we can hold it until the crypto market recovers and stabilizes. therefore, we can get the profits.
Activity: 309
November 29, 2018, 10:54:15 AM
I don't think you're late, it's the right time if you want to join and invest in the crypto world.
because the current market condition is not good it makes all the price of the coin go down and this is a good time to buy it at the bottom.
Activity: 822
November 29, 2018, 10:36:27 AM
Your friends are ignorant of how crypto market, i can tell you with confidence you came at the right time, coins are cheap currently try to buy as many as you can buy now before the bull begin to run but you have to be a patient type, it could take years before you get huge profit.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
November 29, 2018, 10:36:00 AM
basically, it's never too late to join the world of cryptocurrency. if we join faster, we will also get the benefits faster. certainly, we must be able to use it well and manage our crypto assets well so that we can get a big profit from it.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
November 29, 2018, 10:35:48 AM
You're not late sir just in time to buy bitcoin or altcoins since the price fall so much from the all time high price . It's opportunity for you to buy those cheap prices and profit in the future .
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
November 29, 2018, 10:34:35 AM
for me this is an opportunity for you because the price value of coins right now is in cheap price and also the market is in sluggish moment, you must hold it if you want to earn some profit in the future.
I think if you want to invest, then now is the time that might be quite right because most of the coins are dumps. as discussed by him. but still be careful in investing, especially in investing crypto
Activity: 476
November 29, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
I think it's never too late to enter the cryptos, maybe you aren't going to see astronomical gains as in the past, but the price we think is going to recover, right now is at an affordable price, but remember not to invest more than you are willing to lose, because from what you can see this is a really volatile market.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
November 29, 2018, 10:33:59 AM
if you are a person who just knows and wants to invest in bitcoin I think you actually take the right time because now you will not be afraid to get a loss. now all low prices, you can invest now and you just wait until the price of the assets you have rises.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 10:30:45 AM
Maybe not the best time to invest, but still there is a chance that it will gro and you will earn a lot.
Also, read about the role that Precium will play in the developing of the blockchain ecosystem.

👉https://medium.com/@precium/blockchains-definition-and-role-3ebb1492f937
Activity: 305
November 29, 2018, 10:21:15 AM
for me this is an opportunity for you because the price value of coins right now is in cheap price and also the market is in sluggish moment, you must hold it if you want to earn some profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: