Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 43. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 04:24:31 AM

I'm also new here, I don't really understand, but in my opinion there's nothing wrong with starting a business if you wait patiently because the market will definitely experience ups and downs and you have to be patient until the market rises to make a profit. At present the value of Crypto coins is down and very low, in my opinion at this time it is the right time to buy as much Altcoin as possible which has great potential. invest and in the future you will get big profits, the market will rise and grow and now it starts to appear hopefully it will soar soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
November 26, 2018, 04:15:26 AM
My advice, before investing study the market, find out more information about the projects. On the market there are many opportunities to invest, even in the most opportune time, at the bottom of the market a lot of coins that grow and show huge profits. The most important thing is the information, and to invest it is not long.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
November 26, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

if we look at it from a different perspective, now is the right time to invest. the moment when almost all altcoins are down and you can buy at very cheap prices.

isn't this what everyone wants, buying at the lowest point and selling at the highest point. if you've bought, all you have to do is wait
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 03:58:52 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

I think it's never too late to invest. and actually I think this is the right time to start investing because the market is red. and we can buy coins at the lowest price. because a bad market should try as much investment as you can afford to lose because no one knows for sure whether the market will recover soon or we have to wait even longer. although now the crypto price is down but there is still the possibility of crypto going up again.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 03:52:17 AM
There is no wrong time to invest and join in crypto. Cryptocurrency is the future of the currency and thus investing in cryptocurrency will always lead you ahead. Its a long term investment so once you invest you don't have to worry about it for 1 2 yrs, keep it as a long term investment. As seen yesterday the price of bitcoin was $3707 and now it has rose to 8.79% that is 4085.53. Which is actually great because the price is highly volatile so we never know when the price will touch the moon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 26, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

You are not late friends, look at their current bitcoin prices at very low prices. this is the right time for you to join and invest in bitcoin. it's never too late if we want to start
Activity: 462
November 26, 2018, 03:23:20 AM
If you are joining cryptocurrency at a time like this when prices are down and you could make incredible offer for quality coin and token, I guarantee you have joined at the best of time!
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
November 26, 2018, 03:14:08 AM
There is no wrong time, there is only wrong or no information before stepping on. Many people do not do their own research, they just blindly invest  into sh*t coins as per other people advise.

Iwould say this is not how you make money in crypto, by just bying a coin in pennies and hope it goes to $1. $1 mark means nothing when you dont consider the supply, market cap, historic data for that coin, road map, team, partnerships, real world use case, community, market sentiment etc
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
November 26, 2018, 03:02:15 AM

Now cryptocurrency is very low in price and this gives us all, including beginners, new opportunities to invest in cryptocurrency at these low prices. So joining the cryptocurrency will never be late. Cryptocurrency gives us another chance and it should be used without repeating past mistakes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 26, 2018, 02:35:41 AM
I think this is not the wrong time to invest, but more precisely this is the wrong time to invest because crypto is currently in a downturn, sometime crypto will be able to get back up because it's been months, this is indeed a difficult situation and makes people to think twice about investing in crypto
Activity: 644
November 26, 2018, 02:31:02 AM
For beginners, this is when they wait because they can invest with cheap coins. All the best coins are also weakened. But you are not in a hurry, you have to do a price chart analysis. You have to buy coins at very low prices, so when you buy the price, you can get a lot of profits.
Activity: 364
November 26, 2018, 02:16:46 AM

Yes, if you want to lose all your money, now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. I think that by the new year we will see bitcoin cheaper than 1000. And in 2019 it will be even cheaper.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 25, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

Don't worry if you think you're late, because currently cryptocurrency market is falling which make some potential investors have the chances to invest more coins at a price that is certainly cheaper than the previous month. Don't miss the train.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Do not listen to your friends, you are not late anywhere, the market is falling why do you enter the market and immediately be in the red ? wait for a better turn and then quietly buy!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 01:58:33 PM
If it is said to be late, I think you are not late because as a beginner you can get the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin at very low prices. So this is the right time to invest. Many people hope they can invest when the price of coins decreases. And if it matches the predictions of many people, in December the price of coins will recover.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
November 25, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
For those who have just joined the party, I recommend not rushing, do not make hasty conclusions, and learn a lot. Now there is a unique phenomenon, the cryptocurrency cycle is in a recession stage, if you study the market behavior in the current conditions, then it will not be difficult to earn money on a rise for us.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
November 25, 2018, 01:52:10 PM
It's the right time by December 2017. But by January 2017, it's the wrong time. According to 2011, the wrong time. I think they're all relative. depends on your perspective. I think it's not too late for anything. The crypto world is waiting for us.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
November 25, 2018, 01:42:49 PM
Nope, it's never late to join crypto but, you must learn trading and investing before, you shall be fast & smart!
Otherwise, you'll just lose money and cry .. so, try your best here and be safe!
It's easy, never hard to make money but you shall be intellegent, lucky and sometimes, you must "Risk it for the biscuit".. Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 25, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

You didn't join at wrong time but you have joined at very bad time.

I don't see where is bottom, I think after we reach bottom we can move only up and you should think before investing and maybe wait some time for market to stabilize again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
November 25, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

On the contrary, it is the most proper time to get engrossed in the space of cryptos and start investing because, at first, this realm is still in its infant stages. Secondly, a lot of countries around the globe has been aware of the importance of adopting cryptos and their technology.

Pages:
Jump to: