Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 46. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 06:15:05 AM
I believe that now the opposite is true, the most favorable time for investment over the past year. The market has plummeted. And what usually happens after a strong fall? Right. A big increase
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 06:10:25 AM
I'm tired of such hills
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 24, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

I dont think you late join in cryptomarket. Its true that most crypto price are fall but i think its long term investment. And i think if we join this month, coin price very low and its time for buying and hold it for long term.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
November 24, 2018, 05:32:57 AM
Well, just a week ago it seemed like a great time to join, and now a week later, btc has dropped down to $4700.
It would be very depressing if you bought something for $6200, then a week later it was worth $4700.
this really goes to show how unpredictable and volatile crypto is.

In the end, you just have to make a decision and stick with it.
Not only when to jump in, but also when to jump out.
Realize that in traditional stock markets, any profit above 8% is considered FANTASTIC.
15% or more? that is a rare unicorn.

but here in crypto, we see 20 to 30% swings, all the time!
Without a specific plan, you will just be pulled along for a crazy ride.

This is a crazy ride, especially for those who are trying to trade having no experience. With current fluctuations one can easily either lose everything or make big profits in a matter of days. But it is not so for the long-term investors. I wouldn't suggest to anyone entering trading business these days, but if someone can afford holding for a couple of years, I think there's a big chance of profiting 5x or even 10x if investing in several established crypto currencies today.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
November 23, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Early 2018 was a bad time to start investing. Right now perfect time to do your research on the projects that interest you and to build some initial positions. It might go lower but the worst should be over. If you are not sure just keep monitoring.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 23, 2018, 10:54:58 AM
I don't think you are late in crypto world. You have to keep in mind that the present bullish market remains now. When this situation removes, it will be good for every new and old for crypto lovers. As a beginner, you have to make research before invest in any coins or tokens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
November 22, 2018, 09:23:00 PM
There is never a too late time in crypto. The market keeps growing, hence every time is good to invest but there are better times to invest and it is now. The market has dropped of late and this has created the opportunity to buy good coins at cheap prices now. BTC, ETH, Ripple and other large cap coins are selling at low prices now. What are you waiting for, grab some few bucks and hold for the next bull market.
Activity: 504
November 22, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

If you were to ask me, then today at this time would be the best period to invest in cryptocurrency as a beginner. You know why? This is because the pricing of bitcoins and alt coins are at their all time low. So, if you're looking into buying, then you get your money's worth now because you can get a lot. You can experience first hand the possible climb and downfall of your token price.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 08:33:10 PM
you're not late just because you joined at the low market you can buy alot of coins right now and sell it when it goes higher so that you'll have a higher profit.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 22, 2018, 05:41:56 PM
Definetly you didint join crypto in wrong time. You joined in the best time. Joined crypto market in bear is the very good in my opinion. At least you have chance to earn money like 50x 100x for future. There are too many investors which invested crypto during 2018 q1.. That was the wrong time. But now it is very good time . Welcome on board.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 22, 2018, 03:57:26 AM
If you still believe in the success of cryptocurrency, then you are very lucky, you have a chance to buy cryptocurrency at very low prices and enter at market with a much greater advantage than a year ago.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 03:31:31 AM
In my opinion, now it is the other way around to a good time to join the market. You can already begin to look for yourself promising coins for long-term. Soon the market will touch the bottom and push off from it.
This is a clever man to say. today is a good opportunity where many of good crypto thus falls are very deep. this opportunity is an opportunity to start from the ground before the increase in value occurs at the next. don't listen if someone else says it's too late and so forth because it could be they just prevent you to get great opportunities starting from the bottom.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
November 22, 2018, 03:27:33 AM
This industry is still in the early adopters' stage in its innovation adoption with many more grounds to explore. Believe me you are one of the few entrants and if you hold forth you will reap the reward in the near future. But you must shun greediness as much as possible. The future of blockchain and crypto will blow your mind.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 03:25:49 AM
I think there is nothing called wrong time in this market if we can control ourself. In the bullish or bear market, there are always money for us, as newbie you should learn a lots before you can dance in this market and make money from it.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
November 22, 2018, 03:20:30 AM
No bro you have not joined in the wrong time, in fact, there is no actual time to join in cryptocurrency. As you are a newbie I would like to suggest you learn basic knowledge about cryptocurrency from this forum. Then you can invest in which sector as you like but better to invest in bitcoin and hold it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
November 22, 2018, 03:08:22 AM
It depends on what are you comparing to. If you invested in cryto this is, it is definitely better than having invested in late 2017, january 2018, when most of the coins reached their ATH.

If you compare with early adopters who invested 5 years ago, then yes, you're a bit late, as they can sell on a market with 1k $ value of Btc and still have a nice profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
November 22, 2018, 03:05:05 AM
In my opinion, now is a great time for investment for all. But since you are a beginner, it will be a problem for you to choose worthy projects for investment. Now a lot of great projects are trading below the price of iso. Therefore, you will need time to find them.
Activity: 241
November 22, 2018, 01:14:14 AM
The market is down, but calm down and do not give up. It will soon rise again, so, now is the right time to let you buy and hold some altcoin. It will take you to the moon in a short time, which will be the end of the year. The prices are quite low and the risk ratio is quite high. However, I think we should risk betting, it will help you change life if you brave
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 01:01:53 AM
I believe that at any time in the crypto market there are excellent opportunities for success and income generation. In fact, now there is a really good time for profitable investments, while the prices of reliable cryptocurrencies are at a minimum. Now you can buy them cheap and get income next year.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 21, 2018, 08:22:14 PM
In my opinion, now it is the other way around to a good time to join the market. You can already begin to look for yourself promising coins for long-term. Soon the market will touch the bottom and push off from it.
Pages:
Jump to: