Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 45. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
The current market is in a panic phase, and if you have enough courage, you can make an appropriate investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 07:34:22 AM
We have join at the wrong time is now i belief have join at the wrong time. 2017 is the best year to join crypto currency but 2018 is the wrong year to join my mate.
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
November 25, 2018, 07:07:27 AM
Now is the best time for those who want to enter crypto and for those who invest in cryptocurrency! I think that the prices that we see now will never be repeated. You're lucky to enter the market during its recession. You can quickly recoup your investment. Just do not invest all the money.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 06:59:29 AM
No you havent join the wrong time you just join late but still everyone join late and also it is also prefer to do some crypto stuff than waiting for it to grow and it is better that way than doin.  Nothing
Activity: 30
November 25, 2018, 06:53:19 AM
no, invest on the crypto is never late. Because , everyday always a new project.
Although , currently market is crash it will rise again.
Don't forget to research first before investment.
God bless you.
Activity: 14
November 25, 2018, 06:45:48 AM
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
Activity: 322
November 25, 2018, 05:16:25 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Now is a very good time to invest. BTC is very low. But there is one negative factor. Its price may fall further, and it is not clear when it reaches the bottom.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
November 25, 2018, 05:06:21 AM
I would suggest that the passage of the past 10 days has yielded the best answer to your question "Did I join at the wrong time?" I have taken some small investments each time that market pulls back and records new lows so I am increasing my holdings whilst reducing the cost average of each of the coins in my portfolio. I have the patience to wait this out for a few years and will reap the profits during the next bull run.
Activity: 294
November 25, 2018, 05:03:37 AM
there is no late time to invest while you still have the capital to be invested, now the market situation is very bad or the price of the coin has decreased very significantly, so you can buy coins at low prices now, so the profit will be much if the price starts go up
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 25, 2018, 04:49:46 AM
I believe that if you go to a novice, it is better in a falling market, such as now. This is the perfect time! Your experience will be more positive than those who entered the growing market and currently lost more than 60% of their cryptocurrency portfolio.
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 25, 2018, 04:20:06 AM
We are all very interesting, aren't we? We used our eyes to observe the rise of the encryption market in the bull market, but invested money in a bear market that lasted for one year!
Activity: 14
November 25, 2018, 04:19:28 AM
What to do on such market? Smiley))
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
November 25, 2018, 04:05:44 AM
Your friend said that you are late because you did not make money in the bull market last year, but this does not mean that you are late, because we have the opportunity to make money in the bear market and the bull market!
Activity: 434
November 25, 2018, 04:03:35 AM

I think you should still start. It is an eternal uncertainty and volatility with crypto, but people still trace and invest now. Start small and don't invest all you got. Good luck!
Activity: 602
November 24, 2018, 06:39:42 AM
I don’t think so…I will not say your entry is not on time. Every time is best for any job, because if you wait for some good time then might possible you lose the previous chance for entry.
So don’t think that you entered at wrong time, just imagine you chosen perfect time & work hard to achieve your target.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
November 24, 2018, 06:39:15 AM
in the cryptocurrency market, there is nothing called wrong time no matter what time get in you will always get a chance.
copper member
Activity: 80
November 24, 2018, 06:34:58 AM
I think it's never a bad time to exchange your dollars for bitcoin. 1 bitcoin will always be 1 bitcoin and sooner or later it doesn't matter what dollar value it holds.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
November 24, 2018, 06:27:54 AM
I don't think you joined at the wrong time because the markets current price of any currency is in a low value that could make your investments get a better earnings if you started to invest right now. Just make sure to choose the right currency that you will gonna invest to prevent from losing your investments in the wrong currency.
Activity: 311
November 24, 2018, 06:18:37 AM
You have joined at the best imaginable time! Look at the prices, you have now a chance to buy Bitcoin fro 4k USD and Ethereum for 120 USD. It is black week and discounts for the crypto currencies are also here  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: