Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 44. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 01:20:45 PM
of course not, you also have the opportunity to invest even though the market situation is not normal as usual but this is an opportunity to buy coins at a cheap price and wait at the right time to sell them
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
November 25, 2018, 01:17:27 PM
You do not hurry, browse those who are not the first day, you just have to wait a bit, like all of us, look at the market, it gives hope for a turnaround!
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
November 25, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
If you were counting on a quick return, Yes. If in the long run, maybe now is the best time to start.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 25, 2018, 01:06:51 PM
The current market is in a panic phase, and if you have enough courage, you can make an appropriate investment.

It's like a heavy rain or a storm in an urban setting; it’s best to wait out like that in a shelter for a cup of coffee, so to speak, to relax, take a vacation for several weeks. There is no hurry, we are here for a long time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 25, 2018, 01:04:32 PM
There is nothing wrong, it's good that you do research that will make you smart to choose which are good and bad. now the market is falling people are definitely waiting where the lowest point to start investing
Activity: 644
November 25, 2018, 12:50:28 PM
On the contrary, now is the time to start pouring into this area. Even there is a market that will go even lower, this is not critical. The turnaround is near and the new ascending cycle will begin soon. The best time to study the situation, training, etc. This is better than greedily buying altcoins on an unhealthy growing market at the end of 2017)
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
November 25, 2018, 12:46:06 PM
It's never too late, you just have to learn more in a short period to catch up with your friends. And this market has just started to develop, so go ahead, meet the adventure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 12:26:04 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Well, now is definitely the time when you should join the crypto currency, and even if you entered it a long time ago, now is a great time to buy!
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
November 25, 2018, 12:24:27 PM
See those people who advise you to refrain from investing in some way are right, but the question is that because you are a beginner you just don’t understand anything about cryptocurrency and therefore you can make a mistake when choosing a project, and if in general, at the moment the best time to invest
Activity: 364
November 25, 2018, 11:00:55 AM
There is no time for been late rather you just met the market at a bearish season but it's a perfect time to make all your doings now like decide what you want to do either trade or do the bounty hunting which ever that suits you just start somewhere
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 10:54:38 AM
NO of course, it is always a perfect time here in crypto world. Wrong time are those who are never been introduce nor orient about crypro. And also wrong timing are those who were very well oriented hence never joining any crypto works.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 25, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

definitely not in a hurry
it is better to study the market in more detail, some interesting coins and watch the traders and their explanations of the market behavior
do not be in a hurry with the purchase, you can earn money on small fluctuations in the rate of coins
 and now the market is shaky and it is not clear which way will move in the very near future
Activity: 518
November 25, 2018, 10:32:24 AM
I think, your friend is wrong because the crypto price will continue to change and now the crypto price is so low that it is a good time to buy and start investing in crypto, because the crypto price will definitely rise again so you will have the opportunity to be able to make a profit
Activity: 448
November 25, 2018, 10:26:36 AM
You can say a lot here, but I think that all these conversations will be nothing more than just conversations, so I think that you just need to take and start investing, because the market is already very tired of everything and people are ready to finish, and this is the best time for investment
Activity: 257
November 25, 2018, 10:22:29 AM
There is no late for you. once a brand new rule is enforced, some individuals could also be benefitted or some individuals might not be happy. this is often straightforward. you have got still vast possibilities to extend your rank within the forum by writing quality posts that will bring advantage for you, however, do not take advantage lawlessly from others.
Activity: 413
November 25, 2018, 10:19:17 AM
The situation is great for you. Right now, the market is in a difficult position and you can easily hit it. With a small budget you can invest profitably in the future.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 10:14:08 AM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad

It really depends on you and what you want or maybe even like. If you are buying alts just to make a quick gains, these days are over my friend. What time will tell in my opinion is the difference between a good project and a "shitcoin" as many people use this term.

SO, do your own research and i wish you all the best. There ARE good projects out there!
AND if you really do believe in the project, these price fluctuations should not really bother you.... go for long term Smiley

I wish everybody good luck and fortunes in this bloody bear market Smiley

Cheers

Activity: 448
November 25, 2018, 10:09:55 AM
there is always time to invest and it doesn't matter when you start doing it, it’s just now that it’s much easier to start for a beginner
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
November 25, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

there is no right or wrong moment in this world. you are just not sure about the decision you have chosen. maybe the market is falling but believe this situation won't last long
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
November 25, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
Really this is the right time to invest in crypto. I think, you have not join in crypto at the wrong time. Now the price  of cryptocurrency are very low than year of 2017. You have a great chance  to buy cryptocurrency at very low price.
Pages:
Jump to: