Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 48. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 06:37:30 PM
Probably in cryptocurrency never too late to join, if you now look at the market is probably the best time to invest here!
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 04:57:58 PM
I  think you are not late, you are at the right time now.
Every coin is going to bottom, I think it is a good time to buy BTC and some legit alts and wait for the bull run.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 20, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
If you have not invested, you can observe a little more, allow the market to stabilize, then buy whatever coin you have been able to research is good. Then while waiting, try to learn some rudiments of investment.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 04:40:35 PM
Your not late at this stage of you joining that your friend is not a good one I think he don’t want you to get rich from cryptocurrency I think you don’t need to take any advice he give you because his not a good one.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
November 20, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

If you talk like this, then you can not wait for the right time. The fact that you started cryptocurrency at the right time can only be understood after a while, perhaps even a very long period of time. It is better not to waste time and to thoroughly study the study of everything related to this topic.
Activity: 406
November 20, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

I am not a fan of giving any financial advice, but I can say for sure that the market is at the very beginning of its formation. Look at the price charts of the cryptocurrency. It is evident that the market has great prospects. Now a lot of speculators trying to get rich quickly. This was at all times the formation of new markets. You are at the threshold of evolution. No one knows when the worldwide recognition of cryptocurrencies will take place, but the technology is already actively used in many spheres of life. The main thing is to approach investments in this market wisely. I think that everything is still ahead of us!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

Market is bad since 8-10 months so maybe you can think this is wrong time and you are doing mistakes but dont forget this, you can earn good money from the times of crisis like these days, peoples sell but I recommend for buy if it drops enough. I dont listen anybody for investment, you will find your own way.
Activity: 328
November 20, 2018, 04:09:16 PM
I think this is the best time to join in crypto's investment, why so?
Because the market is currently in a very dramatic drop and now is the perfect time to buy a few COINS that have the chance to make a profit. If you don't start now, then when?
Starting from now, it's never too late.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
November 20, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

You did the right thing. It is never too late to join the cryptocurrency market. Collect all the necessary information about cryptocurrencies on websites and forums. Start investing in promising projects.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 20, 2018, 03:36:48 PM
I am sure that now there will be a very powerful drawdown, but then growth will begin. expect growth in early 2019
I think the market is entering a protracted recession.And the beginning of 2019 is unlikely to please us.Although in the crypto-currency space everything can be expected.Beginners can enter the market, but first have to learn many coins and projects before making investments.All market definitely will not constantly red.Some coins will still glow green.
Activity: 224
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
November 20, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

it hink taht it is okay as ther will never be the right tike taht you can join in as there will always be some troubles here
Activity: 392
November 20, 2018, 03:23:48 PM
I am sure that now there will be a very powerful drawdown, but then growth will begin. expect growth in early 2019
Indeed, crypto currencies have passed this year. I think in the next 2019 the price of some of them will go up and those who purchased at a good price can get a good profit.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
November 20, 2018, 03:16:28 PM
I think the market is not good at the moment for a newbie to enter and make some investment because the newbie have not really understand the space and the market, so i think it will be better to invest when the market recovers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 03:14:56 PM
Activity: 58
November 20, 2018, 03:12:48 PM
With the dramatic price drop, it is the perfect time to join. Just don`t invest all your money, the market will take quite a long time to return.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 03:06:37 PM
You joined this market in a very bad time if you think you need to invest for a long time in the market because the market will not grow for a very long time and therefore you need to use intraday trading which will help you earn in a falling market  Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
November 20, 2018, 03:04:10 PM
There is not wrong time in joining cryptocurrency.
It is a matter of the right price and growth.
You need to know every corner of the market and cryptocurrency (not really 100%) before doing anything here.
You should read in this forum more to learn.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 03:02:50 PM
To be honest, a couple of days ago reading your headline I thought that you just thought so, but now I just feel that you are to blame)
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 20, 2018, 02:50:45 PM
Well, if you are not afraid of longterm investments you are not late at all Smiley
Nobody knows how long this fall will last but surely there will be the third wave of growth and the bravest crypto investors will get huge profits. But this could happen in a year or even two.
Activity: 364
November 20, 2018, 02:47:30 PM
No. Not at all. You haven't joined at the wrong time. You have joined at the perfect time. The market is down recently and coins are very low but there's more hope when the market recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: