Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 49. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 02:24:08 PM
I don't think you are late, i think you are still at the right time now because the market is bleeding since this year and it has made almost all the coins in the market to shade so much value and i think things will go up when we hit the bottom.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 02:20:18 PM
Now is the time to join the cryptoindustry, we are at the very beginning of formation.  Now is a very good time to make money.

Now there are excellent conditions only for those who know how to trade, the market is pulling at every news, then up and down, you can make great money on this, especially if you know how to use leverage. I would advise everyone else to relax and wait.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
November 20, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Investing in cryptocurrency is definitely associated with high risks, and before making such decisions, you should know as much more about it. To begin with, I recommend visiting the "Beginners" branch, where you will find all the necessary information and get acquainted with all the risks before you start such serious steps as investments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 20, 2018, 02:16:44 PM
Joining at massive deep is not bad idea.
BTC looks like exit from waterfall and recover some of their value
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 20, 2018, 02:13:08 PM
Well that is their opinion, in my own opinion, i think if you are believer in blockchain and crypto currency then now might be a good time to invest in some top crypto currency and hope that thing will be better in the future. but only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
November 20, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

If you think it's too late, you'll never invest in anything. Thinking in this way, people would not invest at all. You need to assess the risk, find the most convenient moment for you and invest.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
November 20, 2018, 02:07:50 PM
Definitely not, because now is the best time for the entire cryptocurrency year. You should understand this, in any case this is a good time for me to invest. In any case, the fact that today many people are going to invest in cryptocurrencies is a fact.

Absolutely it is not the wrong time you have joined. In fact it is one of the good time you see the price of BTC and ETH are low where you can invest and buy lot of coins in lower value and hold it for some time then you will be the one among millionaire who became millionaire in just few months after waiting for the right time to come in crypto market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 20, 2018, 02:06:42 PM
If we compare the current period with, for example, the fact that it was a year ago, then yes.  But, as our Prime Minister says, "no one will return in 2007"
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 01:56:16 PM
If i take this question like you asked for now, no bro its not wrong time you have joined. You can buy bitcoin at this low prices and hold them in long term.
Activity: 71
November 20, 2018, 01:53:08 PM
You.  like many others very lucky to find the market in a position where the purchase price as the holiday sales. With a high degree of probability, the market should start before the end of this year and therefore I advise you not to delay .
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 01:33:47 PM
Definitely not, because now is the best time for the entire cryptocurrency year. You should understand this, in any case this is a good time for me to invest. In any case, the fact that today many people are going to invest in cryptocurrencies is a fact.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 01:29:14 PM
I do not think like that,  now the price of market is very low, you can buy it and hold until the downtrend appears, it can be an opportunity for us.
Activity: 134
November 20, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

i think it's perfect time, but not for investment, you should look on the market for few months and then decide if you are going in or...
It's perfect time, because in two years will be new rise and if have patience - you could do 10-20x

I would not say that this is definitely so, because a lot of things change in the crypto industry, to Rimer in place of old and established coins comes fresh blood, which is more worthy of attention and development.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 12:48:40 PM
IMO, better just sit and watch. even though we're on red market doesn't mean it's always the right time to invest in

The current red market momentum makes me very excited to invest in the market. And the best right now is eth, its cheaper and cheaper over time
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 20, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

it's never too late. whenever you join the market, you always have a chance to turn a current situation for your own sake, trust me. be observing and calm, and never listen to panicking voices
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
November 20, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

time to invest is really not important. The most important thing is that you have to be patient and try hard. Because if you want the market to recover and the price of cryptos is high, everyone involved in the market must be active. If we just want to buy and hold when it raises prices, crypto will not last long
Activity: 143
November 20, 2018, 12:27:58 PM
Always a good time. and for everyone it its. If you need to do it now, then you will regret that you did not dare to become a trader or an investor in cryptocurrency.just don't expect quick results.
Activity: 532
November 20, 2018, 11:36:42 AM
Last year, crypto industry has a great look on that time. Bounties and airdrops are really legit and you will surely gain from it. I gained from my airdrop and bounties last year. But as of now, crypto world is facing it's dip season. Better to buy and invest for those stronger altcoins so that soon there would be a possibility to gain a huge amount once it goes rise and rise.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
November 20, 2018, 11:29:14 AM
Well, just a week ago it seemed like a great time to join, and now a week later, btc has dropped down to $4700.
It would be very depressing if you bought something for $6200, then a week later it was worth $4700.
this really goes to show how unpredictable and volatile crypto is.

In the end, you just have to make a decision and stick with it.
Not only when to jump in, but also when to jump out.
Realize that in traditional stock markets, any profit above 8% is considered FANTASTIC.
15% or more? that is a rare unicorn.

but here in crypto, we see 20 to 30% swings, all the time!
Without a specific plan, you will just be pulled along for a crazy ride.
Activity: 280
November 20, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

i think it's perfect time, but not for investment, you should look on the market for few months and then decide if you are going in or...
It's perfect time, because in two years will be new rise and if have patience - you could do 10-20x
Pages:
Jump to: