Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 51. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
November 19, 2018, 09:41:10 PM
IMO, better just sit and watch. even though we're on red market doesn't mean it's always the right time to invest in
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 09:15:54 PM
No it was never too late to in the cryptocurrency investment. And besides right now is a good time to buy the tokens because of dump price again. Many sellers are panicking and selling it low. Now is a time to buy that sell order.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
November 19, 2018, 08:36:55 PM
This is the right time to invest in crypto instead. The market is seeing a lot of drops in the prices of even the valuable top 100 coins. This is the time to buy at cheap price and hodl for the next bull market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
no, you not late to already into crypto market, look at price now, that is seem still same over last year ago, when your friend make investment into market. you have to begin right now and do something
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 08:28:25 PM
I think there is no late in investment world. If the price drop recently, its because fluctuation happen and in any market, fluctuation always happen. I am believe if we hold our coin for long term, we will gain profits in the future
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 19, 2018, 07:34:09 PM
I think i will say just the critcical time that crypto is taking some shapes and adjusting So best now is to learn the market discover icos or bounties that are good and favourable toa void scams
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
November 19, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

It's a crazy time and i can say only one it's not the right time to buy. Better to stay away from the market for a 1-3 months. Do some research about interesting projects and later when market stabilize make a decision.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 07:18:06 PM
According to it, it's never too late to invest in cryptocurrency, whenever and wherever is a fixed time, just how you use it and use it to be an advantage for you.
Activity: 100
November 19, 2018, 07:10:30 PM
i can not say that there is any best or wrong time for joining the crypto and according to meyou are okay since the prices arelow and can buy whatever you want.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 19, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

For me, I would not recommend investing on ICO's because of the fact that it is more likely to be a scam or and less likely to be successful. Who would recommend such a thing if its just bound to fail. However, I would will recommend investing top tier coins. Take advantage of the low price right now and you can sell it later when the market recovers. Expect to wait for long term since the dry run will take a while.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 06:49:46 PM

Crypto currency is still evolving, there are still many new things to learn in it, if you won't join now and always think that you're late, you won't get a chance to invest and become successful
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 19, 2018, 06:20:27 PM
Never trust what your friends say, just believe in what you joined and you will see the outcome soon. Although your friends are trying to protect you they might as restrain you from your fortunes. The market is not as expected at the moment but we all are hoping for a better day.
Activity: 322
November 19, 2018, 06:09:46 PM
I don't think that you joined investing in a wrong time because most of the investors that invest last January may say that this is November is the best time to invest. The market is still not increasing the value of any currency that's why more will like to invest in this situation to get a better profit after the end of the year.
Activity: 378
November 19, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

If you come here just to make profit for a daily living ,well i guess your friends is right that you are too late for now,
But if you enter this community to invest for your future,then thats a different story because this cryptocurrencies are designed for long term profiteering,
So if you can afford to buy crypto now,and wait for long then you are in a perfect time since value now are really dumping badly

The problem is that you try to discuss absolutely different things. When you talk about long-term speculation, pls, give the concrete period of time cause I don't know any coins which are worth investing for more than 1-2 years. For me, long-term speculations are those who last 5 years and more. However, you have to follow the portfolio and change it according to the market trends, otherwise, all will be risky!
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 05:43:02 PM
They envy you. Now is the time to invest! And they probably lost some of their money already, because the market this year was merciless. The growth will come.
Nope, the causes of that due to the market is still not improving in higher possible fluctuation but anytime it's good to involve ,as long as your not greedy and having patience it's possible to grow our money day by day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 19, 2018, 05:42:16 PM
actually there is no late time to invest in crypto, as long as you want to invest, I suggest to follow the crypto community to know the developments of the current crypto world and to learn for yourself about crypto information today, never be pessimistic about people's criticism
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 19, 2018, 05:22:28 PM
They envy you. Now is the time to invest! And they probably lost some of their money already, because the market this year was merciless. The growth will come.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
November 19, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

I think you are at the perfect time because of the crypto are dropping,so I think you can have the best prices if you buy. Just research on what coin suits for you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
November 19, 2018, 04:49:26 PM
It is not too late to join crypto,though we are in bear market and that make it difficult for anyone to get anything meaningful out of it now,but if you can be patient and be hopeful, you are not too late
copper member
Activity: 190
November 19, 2018, 04:23:16 PM
You are joining at the right time. Look at the market, if you have not invested in crypto yet, here is your chance. Take it and grab ETH for 150 bucks and BTC for 5k bucks. The prices are so low, that I am buying more and more coins at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: