Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 55. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
You join at the wrong time when the market is bearish, but you are not late to learn to start investing in crypto. I am sure that cryptocurrency can grow rapidly in the near future because I still believe in the future of crypto!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 18, 2018, 09:16:26 AM
Not late at all my friend. Still at a very low level of adoption. Still in the speculative phases which makes it the early adopter phase
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 18, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

If you come here just to make profit for a daily living ,well i guess your friends is right that you are too late for now,
But if you enter this community to invest for your future,then thats a different story because this cryptocurrencies are designed for long term profiteering,
So if you can afford to buy crypto now,and wait for long then you are in a perfect time since value now are really dumping badly
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 18, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

No time is ever late as far as i am concerned. If you are just coming into the crypto space, just like i always tell others, is to be patient in whatever they do. It might take some time before you can start earning, but try to exercise some patience.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 18, 2018, 08:42:27 AM
yup i think you just came when market on bad condition, but it's not too bad because you will get used to this situation and won't be surprised if things like this come later
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
Yeah you are present at a disadvantage situation where the market is in an unstable state.
However, you can take  the advantage of this situation to buy and hold for the next few months.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
November 18, 2018, 07:33:36 AM
Hello buddy, I understand completely how you feel at the moment.. There's not much we can actually do in this super bearish market, and I think this is happening because of how fast the market grew before and this might be the impact of it (easy come, easy go).

But, I truly love this quote from Warren Buffet which is: "be greedy when others are fearful", I think this is accurate because there are lots of bitcoin millionaires out there because they aren't fearful when it first came out and they are greedy when we're doubting bitcoin at that time.

Personally, I believe this is a massive cleanout to shitcoins. And this could also be happening because it's kinda regulated nowadays, unlike before.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 07:32:40 AM
I'ts never to late to come and start raise money my friend. I heard year ago that is too late, also heared it six month ago, and now I hear it again. Think your own head and do not listen anyone who tells you that it's too late. You just should learn about crypto and about ways how to earn it, there a lot of oppurtunuties to get money, just need to find them. Good luck with it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 07:32:22 AM
invest on crypto is good for anytime and the main thing is which coin we invest is the matter.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 18, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

It's never too late to be involved in the crypto industry, especially nowadays the price of bitcoin and alt is very cheap compared to last year. You can learn about the history of bitcoin in advance. yes this is only an understanding of the next stage
Activity: 218
November 18, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

9f cpurse you have not as it is not the choice of yours it is how the fate made ypu do and ypu can find good things even now
Activity: 364
November 18, 2018, 07:17:35 AM
You are not late but presently the market condition is very bad at the moment and you have to be very careful were you make investments it could be wrong or right get the right information make your research then make a very good choice on what you want thanks
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 06:25:28 AM
In the grand scheme of things you are definitely not that late. You have avoided the ATH pump when most newcomers entered the market, so you are in a much better position as they are as you can invest in the market at much lower prices than they were able to.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

I think it's not late for you , now it's also an opportunity for you to enter the cryptocurrency market because the price of coins are pretty low , you can invest in some coins but should not invest in all your money  because the price can fall . But when you invest in , you have to understand what you do , otherwise you should learn more .
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 05:57:23 AM
Yes,I would say the opposite you joined at the right time and by investing your money now you can get the maximum profit in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
November 18, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

I think you are not that late because there is no such word belong here when you want to invest. Price is now down and if you need to buy a coin, it is a good opportunity because waiting for the price to increase will bring good profit. Do not mind them and continue on what you are doing, as long as you know it is right and you study the market well, you gonna make success.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 18, 2018, 05:48:30 AM
You're not too late. Actually you've joined the crypto world in good time. Now everything is at dip prices and this is a good buying opportunity for you. You are lucky man, imagine you have joined in January 2018, you would have many loses.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 18, 2018, 05:44:26 AM
No you have not joined at the wrong time in fact this is the best time to invest in good coins because you can buy at the very cheap price but invest only what you can afford to lose and avoid investing in a  scam project. The best guide for choosing good crypto to invest is by looking the top 10 coins at coinmarket cap. Good luck
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 05:41:53 AM

Actually, this time is a very good condtion to invest in cryptocurrencies. But, as a beginner you must have enough knowledge about investing in cryptocurrencies simply because it is a very risky investment especially if you are newbie in this kind of investment. Your friend are wrong because it is never too late to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 05:32:39 AM

If you have an investment, that is, money that you are not afraid to lose, then now is an acceptable time to invest, as the market prices are low. But before investing, you should familiarize yourself with the cryptocurrency market, its advantages, disadvantages and its risks, because before you can make a profit, you will have to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: