Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 53. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 18, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Nope. I think you are just in the right time joining crypto. Just equipped yourself in it and be patient with the current market fluctuations. Believe and having a goal is a good thing to do becs. This can makes you going.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 07:18:57 PM
The time has not yet passed. You can make good money while the market is red today. You can participate in many projects, because after a while it will increase again tenfold.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 07:12:04 PM
If you have invested in cryptocurrency this month , I think this is the best time to buy it, and if you are now in the negative, then do not panic in 4-5 months your balance will be restored!
Activity: 854
November 18, 2018, 07:10:23 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Having the privilege to know about this is a good thing. You are not late, but you can also justify you coming in when you are ready to give yourself to learning. When you learn fast and wisely apply what you have learnt, you might even be better of than someone that has been into it for a long time. So make good amd judicious use of your time and you will be glad you did.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 06:56:06 PM
I think this is the best time to join.
I have joined the community at the middle of last bull and I was fomo because I was a newbie. So prices are not that good.
Prices are really cheap for all coins for long-term investments.
for investment time is really great! All coins fell in price by 80-90%. so that buying now, you can secure a happy future. But to participate in the bounty campaign is not a good time.
Activity: 252
November 18, 2018, 06:50:52 PM
I had a couple of situations where I started doing something and this industry was dying or stopped making a profit. As a result, it turned out that this is not due to my bad luck, but to the very high expectations.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 18, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
I think this is the best time to join.
I have joined the community at the middle of last bull and I was fomo because I was a newbie. So prices are not that good.
Prices are really cheap for all coins for long-term investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 18, 2018, 06:33:59 PM
In my opinion you joined at the right time because if you bought coins today maybe after a couple of months and the market regain its stand just like in early January your profits would be higher since the coins in the markets are cheap.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
November 18, 2018, 06:20:57 PM
How long have you held back from investing in crypto while the current price is very low? so there's no need to wait or listen to what your friends are saying, just do it if that's the best for you because if you do it when you make this string, then you can make a big profit because prices on the market have returned to strengthen even though it's still a few percent .
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 06:13:13 PM
It depends on what you want to get from your investment. If you are investing in the long term, now is a good time.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 18, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

It is never too late to start investing in cryptocurrencies, it is especially advantageous to do it now, when the price of all coins has fallen dramatically. Just do not invest all your money. Remember, the risk of losing is quite high.
Activity: 224
November 18, 2018, 04:32:50 PM
you can't be wrong or oight with joining, crypto matker always open for new onvestors and many porjects are waiting for your choice
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 18, 2018, 04:10:23 PM
The state of the cryptocurrency market look so gloomy and doom and yet, what make cryptocurrency different from the rest of other asset remain the same and actually set cryptocurrency apart. When you join cryptocurrency is the right time for you, and i will advice you start working and learning the ropes as you gain skills needed in this space!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 18, 2018, 03:59:15 PM
I do not think you're late. For what purpose did you join cryptocurrency. If for the purpose of quick profit, now it is not an option at all. But in the long term to invest now is the coolest time! The market is literally lying on the bottom. Choose what your heart desires!
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 03:13:57 PM
I think it's never too late to start something and invest in cryptocurrency as well. If you see a prospect in cryptocurrency and do not be afraid to risk your money, feel free to try and do not listen to anyone. The cryptocurrency market at the moment gives ample opportunities and everyone can earn on it, who puts a sufficient amount of effort.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2018, 03:04:57 PM
You are late and I am late, but late does not mean we lose the opportunity because crypto will continue to exist and we can use the rest of the time to get what we are looking for here, especially now crypto is falling and I think this is a new beginning start the same start with people who have been here for a long time
Well done, if you yourself believe in what you wrote. I have passed many victories and defeats. I will watch the market and change the weather on it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 03:03:51 PM
You are late and I am late, but late does not mean we lose the opportunity because crypto will continue to exist and we can use the rest of the time to get what we are looking for here, especially now crypto is falling and I think this is a new beginning start the same start with people who have been here for a long time

This is an opportunity for those who missed the upward trend last year. With the current market size, do not expect it to continue to decline, as it will never invest in the market and of course can not earn money.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
November 18, 2018, 02:55:45 PM
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

There is no right or wrong time in joining crypto. As long as you have the determination and the willingness to learn on how this works so that you can make the right decisions and will not lose your investments.   

Yeah, that's why after dozens of years, when the stock market has been around for a long time, so many people are starting to enter the market every day. Do they think they are in the wrong time?
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 02:42:13 PM
Certainly these are tumultuous times, but I consider that it is never too late to enter this excellent ecosystem, as always the price is going to recover, so you can see this low moment as an offer to invest something here, of course, nothing can guarantee your investment, so it is recommended that you do your own research before making any move.
Everyone is always welcomed whenever he starts playing crypto, let's the strategy that they make for them to survive or make them more chaotic. My consideration is we are just need to be positive while waiting for the price to start rising, like invest in more altcoin which you have the trust on it.
Pages:
Jump to: