Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost? - page 27. (Read 6405 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 01:32:58 AM
No, oh, before making any decision, you need to know more about what is going on inside the industry and you will not be cheated. Blindness can only be deceived.
Activity: 164
June 22, 2018, 01:22:03 AM
As I experienced when following the gift of facebook in the spreadsheet there is a fb link similar to mine. And my personal photos are used by other social networking people to make unclear status about crypto, that's why I do not expect what I do. In some campaigns there are, so I hope when I join in another campaign, be successful.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
June 22, 2018, 01:19:21 AM
My brother and some of my friends were the ones leading me into crypto currencies so I am lucky to avoid scams. Most of them became victims of scams though when they were new to crypto.
Activity: 45
June 22, 2018, 01:05:08 AM
There are many methods to avoid scammers. That is, we should not talk to people who contact us and introduce themselves as project owners who want to sell ICO coins cheaply.

I was never been scammed but just almost. It was way back when someone chatted me on telegram asking if I do like to have a big earning. I answered yes definitely then he immediately told me to give him any amount of ethereum and he will be the one to run for it until it could earn big. I wondered why he would asked from me so I told him that I will first asked any experts from my group about your proposal he didn't replied me anymore. There I concluded that I was almost scammed by that person. So next time you should always be careful by anyone especially strangers chatting to you.
Activity: 91
June 20, 2018, 05:29:45 AM
Being scammed is I think the best way to learn about the people you are dealing with in the cryptocurrency world. yes, I have been scammed a whole lot of times but these weren't scams by any one person in trade but rather by ICOs
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 02:55:25 PM
In the beginning, when just beginning to get acquainted with the crypt, because of inexperience, to send spam, led opened,and in the end, meyan with the purse then removed, not for nothing they say the experience is a very strong thing, helps many things to look objectively,and understand where what can be!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 02:48:33 PM
I have been scammed and I am not ashamed to admit it. The sum wasn`t really big, but still I have bad taste in my mouth. The project in which I had invested stopped in the middle of the road, with no logical reason and I was left with nothing.
Yes that's a good decision man ,eventhough you already been scammed but still you not afraid to involve again for me that is called as positivity.So now you experience already and by the next involvement make it sure to choose a legit project to avoid scammed or loss.
Activity: 454
June 19, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
I have been scammed and I am not ashamed to admit it. The sum wasn`t really big, but still I have bad taste in my mouth. The project in which I had invested stopped in the middle of the road, with no logical reason and I was left with nothing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
June 18, 2018, 05:22:30 AM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
It should be noted for everything, Scammer is there because of our own carelessness, why can? ... because Easily believe in people, Lack of knowledge, Rash in making decisions, etc.
Indeed we all can't know exactly how Scammer tricks us. but if it's above things changed then we can avoid the deeds of scammers.
Activity: 101
June 18, 2018, 04:47:02 AM
A friend got hacker of his token. I quickly checked mine found out someone was trying steal my coins from.my wallet. I sent ETH immediately and withdrew all my coins
Activity: 160
June 18, 2018, 03:09:00 AM
So far I don't have any experiences in almost got scam or to be scammed. I wish that I would not got scammed. As I remember there was an instance that my btt user name was use in the campaign that I participate. It happened recently I don't know if what the manager can do to that scammer.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 03:06:17 AM
Scammers contact me every single day in Telegram. They start with "Hey user". What a lame and obvious approach. They are my greatest entertainment. I joke with them and mock them severely.

Scammers are very rampant that is why we must be carefull during investing. I had been scammed and it is very disappointing but this doesn't made me stop and lose opportunity in crypto. This gives me strenght to be carefull and learn more on projects that i am into.
I don't take the risk for the don't sure buyer or seller or what we called the process of scamming. we know that the money we invest is very important to us and I know that this money is need a many blood and sweat to make work just to have earnings. so everytime that I have a negotiations I think carefully every move
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 03:02:05 AM
Scammers contact me every single day in Telegram. They start with "Hey user". What a lame and obvious approach. They are my greatest entertainment. I joke with them and mock them severely.

Scammers are very rampant that is why we must be carefull during investing. I had been scammed and it is very disappointing but this doesn't made me stop and lose opportunity in crypto. This gives me strenght to be carefull and learn more on projects that i am into.
Activity: 80
June 18, 2018, 02:51:23 AM
I also experienced scam last 2017 I joined a Signature I did not know that scam, all the time I spent in the campaign was wasted, last month I scam also in social media, I'm scam in three time, but now I'm careful not to scammed.
Activity: 101
June 16, 2018, 12:18:00 AM
There are a lot of scammers even in telegram that setup fake accounts copying the identities of admin of telegram channels in which  participated. All are trying to get me to send ETH or BTC as part of KYC.
Anything or any one that asks for such is nothing but scum of a scam.
Activity: 118
June 15, 2018, 01:46:19 PM
A lot of scammers  are spreadout more on telegrams  some do message me but I've experienced that, because a friend was scammed, he was message from one of the airdrop he joined to drop his wallet private key and he dropped it, he loses his token. But I've not been scam
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 12, 2018, 06:04:27 AM
Yes, I was cheated. But I'm not on Twitter. I was cheated by a friend. Friends say that there is a coin that is very good. What's the matter? Then I bought it. The result plummeted the next day. It has been losing money. What do you propose.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
June 12, 2018, 05:51:06 AM
many scammers hanging around and many of way to get a profit from the victims .. who often this time offering ico or even airdrop via email.and than it is a link pishing.be carefull about bounty or airdrop from email..or ico too..check on google first about their project true or scam
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
June 12, 2018, 05:35:30 AM
Thank you for your advice. Such scammers are really hateful, but now we don't have any effective ways to restrain these fraudsters! Just hope that you pay more attention to your privacy, do not easily believe that the site and software!
Activity: 353
June 10, 2018, 11:39:53 AM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

I have been scammed before where I lose a big amount of money and trust for a certain company. I am just thankful that I haven't been scammed here in crypto because I always make sure that I always keep my private keys protected and secured. I am so careful with my accounts because I don't want to be scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: