Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost? - page 6. (Read 6405 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 10:49:32 AM
As an investor has not yet fallen into the fraudsters, but as a bounty hunter, and more than once ... now 75% are fraudsters.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 10:47:53 AM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

Scammers have so many ways to deceive people right now. I have experienced a lot of times were other users use my facebook and twitter account to join campaigns. Even my bitcointalk account was used also by others. Scammers wants everything easy in expense of others.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
November 09, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

From my personal experience, they have already tried to deceive me, and I hooked up all these cunning tricks. That was literally recently connected to one project; everything was fine until I made a report for the week. Then I look at my table and, under my login, the second user has already started to register and put his wallet number. I did not hesitate to quickly report this to the admin and immediately perish this fraud. So carefully review your spreadsheet, this is my advice to you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 10:43:52 AM
Even if such a situation happens, you can contact the manager of the bounty, they will help you and eliminate scam artists from the bounty company.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 10:41:13 AM
yes, scammers will never stop earning money without working, even now they send a phishing link on the telegram, I advise you to be careful and don't click anything on the telegram so you don't lose all the assets you have
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 10:11:39 AM
During the time I was on the forum, I was deceived so many times, but today the number of deceived people still becomes very large, because people very often began to complain about deception, so I think the best thing would probably be to just not hurry and very much neat about projects.
We should check it carefully, some good projects are too good to be true that we got deceived and got our work wasted in the end in bounty, investing or even in trading. We should set indicators on how to choose a good project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 09, 2018, 10:08:04 AM
During the time I was on the forum, I was deceived so many times, but today the number of deceived people still becomes very large, because people very often began to complain about deception, so I think the best thing would probably be to just not hurry and very much neat about projects.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 10:01:22 AM
This year was full of scam projects for me as a bountyhunter. Some projects delayed their ICO, some projects just vanished with all the money they got:)
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 09:30:11 AM
I was cheated, at that time I bought a token at one of the ICO projects. many people said the project was good and quality, then I bought their tokens. a few weeks later I heard the project was a scam.

Honestly it was the first time I was fooled, after that I became more selective in choosing projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 09:26:15 AM
Every now and then I have experienced being trapped in a scam ICO. In my opinion, it becomes a natural thing, the greater the community, the greater the disturbance. Experience in ICO that is a scam is enough to make myself better. That way, I become more careful and selective in choosing programs. Concepts or ideas are not a reference to whether ICO is good or not. Scammers are quite clever in tricking the crypto community, therefore we have to improve our skills so that we are not easily fooled.
November 09, 2018, 09:17:37 AM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

It is better not to notice people who send you pm and offer your something, in 99,99% of cases these are scammers, real ICO founders or admins don't write in pm first.
that is true as they usually will not send you any5hing good that you would find interesting so i wish everybody luck
November 09, 2018, 09:16:12 AM
ues once an di thought that it ws the end of the world but as time passes by i realised that it was jot so horrible as i thought it iwas
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
November 09, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

It is better not to notice people who send you pm and offer your something, in 99,99% of cases these are scammers, real ICO founders or admins don't write in pm first.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 09, 2018, 09:13:46 AM
No, I did not be scammed until now. Many scammer are trying to fool me by writing to me in telegram. After a brief conversation, I reporting the scammer account in telegram and banning this account. And I always hope that no one will scammed in future and the crypto world becomes a safe place.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
November 09, 2018, 09:11:07 AM
luckily my intuition helped me and i think that i avoided this only due to some miracle but i could lose a big amount pf money
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
November 09, 2018, 09:09:52 AM
The only experience I can recall is coinsmarkets, where the people were scammed as the exchange ran away with people's money. I personally lost around 0.8 BTC on that website and I do not recommend it to anyone. I wish I had withdrawn it from the exchange before it got all crazy.
Tough luck, cannot do anything but regret.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
November 09, 2018, 09:06:01 AM
I've actually never been scammed in the crypto space, only when buying pot haha But on discord i get messages 10 times a day asking for help to withdraw btc.. They offer me 0.1 btc for the help, how generous!
I am very carefull though, getting scammed is not an option so i never respond to any users i don't know or use websites / apps that could be unsafe. Oh I actually lost some cash invested 100 dollar in bitconnect but I think i made profit prior to loosing what was left in the acc. But I knew all along it would close down as soon as the market corrected so i wouldn't regard it as being scammed!

Peace
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
November 09, 2018, 09:02:40 AM
Right, we have to be more observant, because they are targeting all their targets, so the advice I examine the account by reading spelling correctly usually their names use names of important people with similar but different spellings.
Activity: 314
November 09, 2018, 08:58:38 AM
I almost get scam in my first try in depositing my coins in an exchange because I ask a admin in his telegram account which he accepts me to guide then suddenly another account attempts to also guide me and then he ask for a payment for unlocking my account in exchange cause it's locked and it really gets me confused then I ask the admin of the exchange and said that I must be aware then he ask me the name of the account to block it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 08:44:05 AM
It is always worth remembering that free cheese, only in a mousetrap. Do not believe people who offer you any very favorable conditions for anything. There's always a Scam behind this.
Pages:
Jump to: