Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 27. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 12:41:27 AM
Since mostly the price of coins dropping when it first hit the market, i prefer to choose to purchase the coins when it first listed in market, usually we could get a good price for starting points, after that i wait for a few moments until the price rising then i could sell the coins to make some profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
October 02, 2018, 12:40:57 AM
I have been making most of my money from ICO
I'm not even very good yet at other aspect like the trading. So, I concentrate more on signature campaigns and for now. I have not been able to make much involvement with twitter and Facebook campaign.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 02, 2018, 12:31:21 AM
A lot of times. I already earned a lot of profit from joining an ICO but it will depends on what campaign you are joining and needs to determine if it is worth it to invest you hard earned money on them.

Don't join an ICO is the stake is really low because i know you will not gain profit and once it gets listed on exchange, the value will just go down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 12:26:04 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
well back in 2017 i do make a lot of money out of Ico. I do invest some in prl and got lucky. The roi is about 500% and i think it would never happen again in this year. I do think investing in ico right now is more for long term and its bad for short term.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
October 02, 2018, 12:13:31 AM
I invested some amounts of money on different ICOs during this year. I made some money from couple of ICOs and I lost some money too. It seems like what I earned is equal to what I lost. I hope I will make more money in the future than what I lose.

Well, this isthe problem of today. We cannot really say which ICO is true,  so that we should comduct a thorough research to identify which ICO is real to those who are just scams. This will probably lessen the chances of risk. But then things happened unexpectedly, wecan call it luck but we have the problem to the market itself because of the low value of coins and tokens.
Keeping in view current market sentiments even if the ICO is legit, it is very difficult to make decent profits investing in ICOs now a days. In these condition only super hyped project will give you profits after exchange listing.
indeed ico can give a high profit, but also has a very large risk. we know that nowadays it is very difficult to find promising ico. there are many research and discussion processes to find promising ico and all that takes time.
It's not so difficult as you said but we must try to use the reliable ico rating site and there's only one that can be trusted. Any other ico rating site just like icobench, ico rating and all of them can't be trusted because there was a lot of scam coin that has been listed on their sites. We must use all of our effort to get the best ico.
Activity: 658
October 02, 2018, 12:04:06 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
I do have make money form the ICO, but not from infestation that i made in ICO, it rather the reward form bounty campaign that i've joined during the ICO phase from some project, and i've got enough from it Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 11:13:44 PM
I already make money from ICO many a lot of times now by participating on airdrops, social network campaigns and the signature campaigns in which you are being paid by their crypto currency in which they are promoting in their ICO and you will only be paid until the ICO ends in which you can be able to convert their crypto currency into real money if their tokens will be listed in exchange markets.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 11:03:21 PM
I join ICO in early stage, private sale and pre sale, so i can get get token and cheap price, some projects offer up to 50% bonus at this stage. Then i sell my token for people who missed the private sale, or people from restricted countries.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 11:00:38 PM
I personally hasn't join any ICO, I usually purchase some coins in the exchange market.
I look for some coins that i think could makes me a good profit, so as for now I still choosing to purchase coins in exchange instead of investing in an ICO.
I am also. I rather join on bounty campaign of the project if I find it interesting that will worth to have it and gonna have good price in the market. That way, it is more safe because for can have it even you cannot afford just with your effort. I also putting my fund in coin that has a potential to grow on the market rather on coin that still develop on the market.
Activity: 448
October 01, 2018, 11:00:00 PM
I invested some amounts of money on different ICOs during this year. I made some money from couple of ICOs and I lost some money too. It seems like what I earned is equal to what I lost. I hope I will make more money in the future than what I lose.

Well, this isthe problem of today. We cannot really say which ICO is true,  so that we should comduct a thorough research to identify which ICO is real to those who are just scams. This will probably lessen the chances of risk. But then things happened unexpectedly, wecan call it luck but we have the problem to the market itself because of the low value of coins and tokens.
Keeping in view current market sentiments even if the ICO is legit, it is very difficult to make decent profits investing in ICOs now a days. In these condition only super hyped project will give you profits after exchange listing.
indeed ico can give a high profit, but also has a very large risk. we know that nowadays it is very difficult to find promising ico. there are many research and discussion processes to find promising ico and all that takes time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 01, 2018, 10:54:58 PM
I have join some ICO but only a few that make money for me. But it's like 1 year to hold the coin/token because it's need progress to grow.The rest is burn my money (actually it's my fault too because I sell to early).

So if you want to join any ICO, make sure that you read the whitepaper, use your common sense too (it is help for me), and be patient because the project need time to grow and make money for you.
Activity: 700
October 01, 2018, 10:48:22 PM
I personally hasn't join any ICO, I usually purchase some coins in the exchange market.
I look for some coins that i think could makes me a good profit, so as for now I still choosing to purchase coins in exchange instead of investing in an ICO.
Activity: 532
October 01, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
October 01, 2018, 10:38:00 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 10:25:12 PM
I invested in ICO since last year and my last ICO was on June. All I can say is that ICO last year is profitable since I got 8x last year compared today that most ICO after they are listed on exchange, they are now rekt and tanking.
Activity: 231
October 01, 2018, 10:10:07 PM
Of course I have make money from ICO as for now I have join hot ICO and I just invest the money that I can afford to lose that is why I am not so affected when there is lose to happen. As for now most of my ICOs are good they are appearing quickly in the market when hard capped will be met. ICO so far is good if you can choose the right one to invest.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
October 01, 2018, 10:01:16 PM
My friend who joined ICO NPXS and he has good experience with the ICO.
He bought NPXS with 1 Ethereum and when listing on the Exchange he got 2 Ethereum results from trading NPXS, unfortunately now the NPXS is below the ICO price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 04:15:17 PM
IPO used to be very popular long before ICO for cryptos and are still popular now I think for new companies. I invested in some ICOs last year and only few this year. Some have been profitable and some not.
Activity: 574
September 16, 2018, 03:12:37 PM
Now it is simply impossible to make money on investing in ICO. The last half of the year I have not seen such projects that really bring benefits to their investors.
Activity: 644
September 16, 2018, 02:29:44 PM
Berinvesatasi in the ICO is very profitable. But not only it could generate in the ICO. We can follow a bounty campaign program. By following the program, we can get a free token. But we need to go through some process and comply with all regulations of the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: