Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 30. (Read 5578 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 02:15:50 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

no , i dont invest on ico's because most of them are screaming scam.  but i see most people are love to invest on an ico because the think they can earn much because joining an early ico or pre ico gives you much incentives or bonuses as an early birds therfore many people find it a bang of thier buck but not all of them has a descent value on thier token/coins after they enlisted it on exchanges , you need to still wait for a long time i order to get a return for your invested toiken/coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
November 05, 2017, 02:03:12 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

I invested recently in few new ICO's, but is really very hard - I don't recommend this to a not experienced user. First thing you need to wait really long time for good return, you can flip coins in short term too. Timing when buy and sell is crucial. I don't expect any real profits in less than 18 months because any good ICO need time to develop and progress. 

So before try to invest on some ICO, it's better to check their feedback ,right ?
There are a lot scam ICO so it's difficult gain new investor trust to join the crowdsale
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 05, 2017, 01:41:16 AM
I invested in three ICOs and none of those are in green. However I invested a really small amount. I think the last one I invested was Centra and I am not planning to invest anymore in ICOs.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 01:01:32 AM
Do you guys recommend any ICO review website ?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 12:54:08 AM
Securities are those with regulations but ICO's are not with regulations.I have not invested in ICO's but planning to invest.Thanks
Activity: 89
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io
November 05, 2017, 12:52:46 AM
Now I understand the difference between ICO and IPO..But what  are securities ? Are they safe compared to ICO?
Activity: 55
November 05, 2017, 12:51:48 AM
Thanks for  the clarification between ICO and IPO. I have not yet invested in an ICO but I am planning to invest in an ICO called UNIVERSA
Activity: 51
November 05, 2017, 12:50:07 AM
Yes I have invested in few ICO's recently like electroneum and cartaxi.I am curiuos how these projects performs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 12:33:27 AM

I invested recently in few new ICO's, but is really very hard - I don't recommend this to a not experienced user. First thing you need to wait really long time for good return, you can flip coins in short term too. Timing when buy and sell is crucial. I don't expect any real profits in less than 18 months because any good ICO need time to develop and progress. 
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
November 05, 2017, 12:18:27 AM
I prefer to participate in ICO generosity campaigns, rather than investing in them. Here you can lose your work and time, but not money. Although lately it is harder and harder to earn money, and not only because of risks. The campaigns began to come up with different ways to claim their earned and already accrued tokens. It is sometimes just stupid and introduces nervousness, because it resembles a tightening with payments, while on the stock exchanges these tokens catastrophically become cheaper.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 04:31:22 AM
We can endlessly discuss about ICO's and how they can be dangerous and scummy but still there will always be people who like this kind of gamble, and those who will claims they earned millions this way. Not so long ago whales were main sponsors and organizers of those events. How did they accomplished this? Easy they ware buying their own coins to achieve better price on exchanges. When trade starts they they manipulating price with sell walls and selling their own coins. How many times you asked yourself who sells under the ICO price, who is so stupid to do this? Invest few BTC's in marketing, start good campaign.. Grin
Activity: 107
October 28, 2017, 04:01:04 AM
ICO is one of the easiest way for the companies to get the budget they need for their projects and also for investing in projects. I haven't earned yet here.You know, earning here is not easy, but its high risk high reward so choose a what project to participate in.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
October 28, 2017, 03:59:46 AM
I earn on airdrop, bounty, ICO. All in the future. Risks are but also money more) who does not risk that does not drink champagne Cool
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
October 28, 2017, 03:52:01 AM
Yeah, i have joned lot of ICOs till now in which some were giving away free tokens for signup and fo some i had made investments.
Since there are also scam projects in the market, not easy to find trusted projects nowadays but if you analyse deeply, then profit is for sure.
I beleive trust worthy ICOs are a part of crypto economy.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2017, 03:40:42 AM
I haven't truly invested in ICOs but i do participate in their bounties. Thru their bounties, i earned a couple of coins and somehow saved them and kept them until their values increase. Though this takes time but insee it as a good investment. Some of them i used in trading while some, i converted to cash. Although, i hodl most of them to gain profit.

Tell me will the all the tokens mentioned has given you profit by holding or exchanging it after those coins added to market place list. However, participating in bounties are really good to make the money instead of investing the big fund to the ICO token pre sale to buy with the btc or eth. Many of the people tried to hold the ICO earning but the amount value high also reduced if waits for high price.
Activity: 266
October 28, 2017, 03:36:32 AM
On ICO you can earn a lot of money, but it is very difficult. It's like investing in an IPO is a 90% chance you will lose your money, but in 10% of cases you will get approx 500% or more.
Activity: 322
October 28, 2017, 03:31:06 AM
I invested only three ICO and that was enough for me to understand that it's not such easy money as everyone says. You cannot invest in any ICO and make a profit. Now I try to invest rare, but in those projects which have future, not the steamed HYIPs.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
October 28, 2017, 02:32:31 AM
I am using an ICO, till now i haven't got the money but after few days i will get the coins. You can also earn the coins similarly. And sell those coins on exchange and an transfer the money into your wallet. But you have to take care that which ICO are real and which are Spam. Go through with the project's whitepaper and try to find out is it real or a scam. If it will be real then definitely you will get the coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 28, 2017, 02:26:33 AM
I have made money from ICO's indirectly by joining their bounty campaigns; it is quite profitable. Although if you ask me if I would be investing in them, I'd say no. The reason is, there are far too many ICO tokens that end up having lower value in exchanges and you end up having less to no profit at all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 28, 2017, 01:57:03 AM
I haven't truly invested in ICOs but i do participate in their bounties. Thru their bounties, i earned a couple of coins and somehow saved them and kept them until their values increase. Though this takes time but insee it as a good investment. Some of them i used in trading while some, i converted to cash. Although, i hodl most of them to gain profit.
Pages:
Jump to: