Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 25. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 109
October 04, 2018, 08:36:51 AM
Yes, I participated in the ICO. But it was not possible to make money on this  Sad. I started to invest too late. Now I don’t see the point of investing in projects. The boom has passed.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 08:30:43 AM
Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

I do not invest in Initial Coin Offering, yet, I make money from it by joining the bounty and the airdrop of that particular ICO. But a lot of ICO nowadays is scam that's why it is quite risky to invest in it. However, there are still legitimate projects that can make you earn 1000% increase of your investment. What you should do is to learn and understand the project, see the team, and if you think they've got potential, then it is okay to invest.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
October 04, 2018, 08:28:14 AM
Sure thing. There were a lot of great ICOs, during 2017, that gained huge profits, when the pump happened. In 2018 there are too much scam projects, but still, there are some great ICOs left on this market.
Just a few of them comparing with the numbers of newly created projects, the percentage is really small to succeed and make decent money after investing, what is good to do right now is to keep holding if you believe with the project sometimes waiting is really essentials if the project will continue to progress and meets every target plans, value will increase and will be able to provide good earnings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 07:40:32 AM
Sure thing. There were a lot of great ICOs, during 2017, that gained huge profits, when the pump happened. In 2018 there are too much scam projects, but still, there are some great ICOs left on this market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 07:35:53 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

I have made money from investing in an ico before but the most I have made have being from participating in the bounty of the ico. What you need to do is to make sure that whatever ico that you are putting your money into has a good product to offer because that is what will determine if the coin is going to last for a long time or if it is going to die out
Activity: 139
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 07:22:13 PM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

Yes i earned huge money from icos.Especially in the ones who can not be participate beucase of high demand. You can earn money from icos but dont forget.If you can invest huge amount of money in ico it means people can also invest same time and nobody wants to buy after coin release. You need to find icos which people want to invest but they cant because of high demand.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 04:33:59 PM
I make money on ico. But in the ico I'm not involved. The current bear market very few of the successful ico and there is a big chance of losing their investment. I now participate in the company bounty and this brings me to a good enough profit . No investment and therefore no risk. Except that you have to devote a lot of time.
Activity: 350
October 02, 2018, 04:20:02 PM
I invested in few ico in the past but I was not lucky enough to earn from it as all of them are either scam or a fail project. Presently, I am not investing in any ico and I am not even willing to do that any moment soon as I observe must price of ico project become even cheaper once listed on exchange .
Today, the market for ico companies has become less attractive due to the large number of scammers. But among the whole volume, truly unsuccessful projects come across and because of this investor went to trade on the stock exchange, and not to invest in the company ico. This, in turn, negatively affects the development of even promising projects.
Activity: 352
October 02, 2018, 04:15:21 PM
I invested in few ico in the past but I was not lucky enough to earn from it as all of them are either scam or a fail project. Presently, I am not investing in any ico and I am not even willing to do that any moment soon as I observe must price of ico project become even cheaper once listed on exchange .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 03:44:07 PM
I invest in IO because I want to get money but it won't be that easy, many obstacles come like failed projects and unstable market prices make me lose money or loss. from the current condition is not good because the market continues to decline must be more careful because of small profit opportunities, but if we are good at managing the strategy in trading and staying calm when the market price falls, it will be fine.
Activity: 822
October 02, 2018, 03:42:49 PM
Yes, I have invited in initial coin offering all those ico failed me, those ico ran away with my money, i don't think i will ever have it in my mind to invest in ico again.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
October 02, 2018, 03:26:02 PM
Some factors affect the profitability of ICOs such as the time and season of year one invested, the current state of the market, strength of project and team, usecase and its future feasibility. ICOs were very profitable last year during bull season but this year has been very tough.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 02:44:47 PM
I have never invested in ICO, I only benefit from the bounty, but I am very afraid to invest ICO now, because there are so many ICO programs that are still scam and fail to achieve softcap, maybe it is because market conditions continue to deteriorate as they are now
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
I invested before. there are cases that i lost money and i earned money. for example i joined primalbase so long ago and i lost money. but after that i started to be more careful. I joined projects like tomochain, policipal etc. and i earned some profit.
Yes, we must extra careful to invest in ICO because there are several times that it will lead us to scams due to the hype. There are individuals or investors are afraid to invest in ICO due to the ratings of scams and bad issues. I think this time we must convince them to trust again in order to back in original status.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
October 02, 2018, 08:45:40 AM
I invested before. there are cases that i lost money and i earned money. for example i joined primalbase so long ago and i lost money. but after that i started to be more careful. I joined projects like tomochain, policipal etc. and i earned some profit.
Activity: 168
October 02, 2018, 08:41:03 AM
Second half of last year was the year of ICO, unfortunately most of them were down and below ICO price, pretty sure most ICO has to tap on offline or investors outside of crypto to really raise fund for their ICO. a lot of crypto investors from last year are bad holders unable to cash out.. Sad
Activity: 287
October 02, 2018, 08:30:26 AM
I make money from the ICO by joining the signature campaign to make a profit without the capital. Right now I am holding two cards and I need to wait for more can sell them earn extra income well, I just hope I will get high profits to have capital to invest. I intend to buy ETH for investment, the expected increase by the end of this year
copper member
Activity: 308
October 02, 2018, 08:20:45 AM
Participated in a lot of ICO's last year and early this year, some turned out to be a scam while a few turned out great earnings, unfortunately they were not good project coins but the hype helped them to boom with the massive rush involved
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 08:04:56 AM
already. by following the campaign bounty I can get a substantial income from projects in the ICO. because with the ICO we can all get extra income in a way that is not difficult
Activity: 773
October 02, 2018, 08:00:38 AM
Investing is certainly worth it, but if you have money. In my opinion it is better to invest in a good ICO. Just take a closer look at the idea of what is being proposed in the ICO and how feasible the idea is. Pay attention to the team. Not for rastiarennyh persons who bring nothing to the project, but only spend our money with you. And on real workers who will embody this idea.
Pages:
Jump to: