Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 22. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 11:35:12 AM
here many wrote that it is better to try first with generosity then ICO. And I agree here, because there is an opinion that every bounty hunter then becomes an investor in the ICO.
Not every bounty hunter starts to invest in ICO because it is really difficult to make a good money on bounty campaigns and tokens are sold at more lower prices on exchanges rather than they cost during ICO.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 11:34:36 AM
I already earned enough money for me to buy a new house by joining several bounty campaigns. Back then ICO bounty campaigns were really on hype and gave real income by doing certain tasks. But sad to say this year, ICOs are facing a very challenging issues that need to be resolve in order for ICOs to regain the trust of the investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 11:23:04 AM
nowadays too many of ICO has proofed a scam or failure to manage, they just hit n run public's money, im late to join cryptocurrency, so i still looking how to earn extra income from this, from my observation, many of ICO cant rely on it Tongue
Activity: 812
October 11, 2018, 11:22:35 AM
u can join be participant for their project and he will give you free coin
sell that coin in exchange, then tranfer to your wallet
You can really earn money from ICO as long you choose good ICO who can give you a lot of money and income. In addition, if you have money you can participate in their ICO but you if you do not have enough money you can still join because most of ICO's now have bounty campaign.
Activity: 700
October 11, 2018, 11:17:39 AM
Up until today, i still haven't tried to invest in an ICO, cause i still don't have the necessary fund to make an investment. I prefer to purchase coins from the market when it's available.

yes we should indeed have the funds before investing. because we also know that the investment does need funds that we must manage, and we use it for further investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 11:16:45 AM
Anyone who has invested into Welltrado project?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/welltrado/
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 11:12:28 AM
Ye's I make money in ico for investing for it and also earn big if you have a big funds for investing for it and big investors will not loss if they bought many tokens.
Activity: 700
October 10, 2018, 10:24:34 AM
Up until today, i still haven't tried to invest in an ICO, cause i still don't have the necessary fund to make an investment. I prefer to purchase coins from the market when it's available.
Activity: 244
October 10, 2018, 10:04:04 AM
People do not trust ICOs any more, so not so many ICOs are not able to make it to the soft-cap. When all the money are spend on promotial expenses, there is nothing to pay back to the first contributors. You are not able to sue teams and projects and it is terrible.
Activity: 434
October 10, 2018, 09:48:19 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

Well, for me I always prefer to participate in bounty program because we can freely earn token as a reward. I don't necessarily invest in a new coin but I invest only in ETH and BTC because they are already been proven to be worth to invest. Investing in newly created ICO is more risky and this why I prefer to be more vigilant and wise enough to avoid such big losses.
Activity: 490
October 10, 2018, 09:48:04 AM
here many wrote that it is better to try first with generosity then ICO. And I agree here, because there is an opinion that every bounty hunter then becomes an investor in the ICO.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 10, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

I had been investing many ICO during the peak, but now I choose my investment options very carefully. For example, it will never invest the project without checking for similar projects. ICO are not the best way to enter market with high level of competition.
Activity: 378
October 09, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

Bounties are life, bounties are love. It is much safer method to check out the demand for certain ICO tokens. When I see that project is fine, I buy more tokens, in opposite case, I sell them all. There is too much risk in investing during the ICO stage. Everybody will prove it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 08:38:08 AM
Unfortunely or nto, but i still not participated in any ICO. Need to make a huge analis work for choising a good quality ICO and than need do fast for purchaising tokens or coins. Also, need to enter token sale a earler stages if you want get the best discount.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

in my opinion as a beginner do not invest in ICO because this has a very big risk. many ICOs are scam, so it's better to invest in altcoins that already have large capitalization and trading volumes like bitcoin cash and ethereum. or we can also get money from the bounty program. I have obtained from the signature campaign several times and the results are quite good. so that in addition to our investment we can also benefit by working on campaign projects.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 08:30:06 AM

Yeah i did very good money from icos. In bull markets if you have some experience about icos you can easily earn money from icos. Because if you can choose the best ones.
Every ico can do 10x which have good team investors and good project. But surely only in bull market. in bear you can easily lost your money minus 10x :=).
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 08:28:26 AM
No, because I did not come up with a project and did not come up with ideas that would change the world for the better, although I have such a desire that would really change the situation in the world for the better.
Activity: 560
October 09, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

I have already invested in several projects, which are going to make ICOs easier and more reliable. Untill their release, ICO investments are too risky, because I would not have a chance to impact the team after I gave my money to them. It is very risky.
Activity: 252
October 09, 2018, 02:47:32 AM
Yes, there were a lot of ICOs, that give huge profits. But nowadays, most of them are trash, just a whitepaper and a website, without any product or community. Just investigate them better and you will get good outcomes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
October 09, 2018, 02:39:45 AM
I was making money during 2017 and also until February this year by investing in ICO but since then trying to make money from ICO has been a fruitless task. Most of them have dropped in value by 30% or greater straight after launching.
Well, ICOs should not be looked at in a short term investment kind of way but instead should be seen as a long term investment. The fact that they are down now due to the bear market does not mean you still will not make your profit in the long run when things start getting rosy with the market.

There is always a different phase for a market and right now we are in a bulls phase and even the ICOs that has risen in the past as well are still finding it hard to cope with the bear trend as well, but in the long run, we will sure get to see a whole lot of things change.
Pages:
Jump to: