Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 24. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 112
October 04, 2018, 01:22:19 PM
I invested many times in different ICO, but i never put a single amount to but any tokens in an ICO.
I just join their bounty campaigns, in that way i invested my time and effort in doing the job for them.
and yes, even without sending any amount i can get profit from them, by getting some tokens from them as a pay-out for my job.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 01:20:42 PM
It's hard to make money with ico now. The number of successful ico recently has very little. After the ico, buying that coin from the idex exchange can make you more money. I dont make ico investments Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 04, 2018, 01:13:25 PM
At the ICO you don't have to always invest. Usually ICO holds a bounty and airdrop campaign either before the ICO starts or the ICO is running. It is quite risky to invest in ICO. Before doing that, first do an analysis of the ICO project so that you don't get scammed.

Exactly, with some work you can earn tokens in many ways, more you work more tokens you can earn. I earned from many bounty campaigns, I still hold that
tokens, I believe in future they will worth much more than now.
   I also invested in some of the ICO`s. In some ICO`s I invested money for tokens, plus I worked for tokens. Now I have some nice amounts of some tokens and
I hope that they will be very valuable in the future. I can sell them now and I would have some money for it, but that is like giving away something for almost
free.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
October 04, 2018, 01:07:06 PM
At the ICO you don't have to always invest. Usually ICO holds a bounty and airdrop campaign either before the ICO starts or the ICO is running. It is quite risky to invest in ICO. Before doing that, first do an analysis of the ICO project so that you don't get scammed.
Activity: 430
October 04, 2018, 01:05:15 PM
ICO were quite profitable the last year. In 2017, ICO which came in first half were really good. The good ones used to get pumped 5 times the ICO price after exchange listing. This trend was followed till the year end. I joined Monaco and Minexcoin ICO and was quite profitable in both of them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
October 04, 2018, 12:46:55 PM
In the past I did a good ammount of money by investing in different types of icos but actually on this market situation I can't do that anymore . We had to wait till btc will be back to 20k
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
October 04, 2018, 12:43:49 PM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
just a little, I invest around 5ETH in 8 ICOs. 4 of them can not make it to the exchanges.
4 left and I sell most of them when had a chance. in the bear market, everything seem not positive.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 12:37:46 PM
why not, My main activities in crypto market are reasearching, investment in ICO, it is risk but very profitable, just need to manage your fund, learn to cut loss and get profit
Activity: 75
October 04, 2018, 12:37:22 PM
I prefer to go for bounties and airdrops, get free coins, exchange it and Money in return. Ather than investing with cash. 
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 04, 2018, 12:33:13 PM
No I have not made money from icos, I tried in the past and like many people here I only got losses so for the time being I'm not really interested in investing in icos no matter how good they are, and I think my decision is justified especially if we take into account that the market of cryptocurrencies right now is not very excited about investing in those projects.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 12:16:55 PM
In terms of the actual factor the ICOS campaign helped me earn some money. But now it is difficult because the market is not stable and investor psychology is bewildered when Bitcoin and ETH prices fall much. Hopefully the market will come back and we can again make money from ICOS campaigns.
copper member
Activity: 378
October 04, 2018, 12:14:29 PM
in 2017 yeah i make money throgh ico, but today the perception is not good about an ico in the market. many project become scam an people loose money in them. but this perception will definately change.  because if all ico become unsuccessful then no company will raise fund, no new idea come to market, no fresh player come to market, so for crypto market has to be successful ico have to grow
Activity: 462
Good Morning
October 04, 2018, 12:11:45 PM
I didn't do it even though I really wanted to do it because I didn't have money to take part in the ICO and I couldn't force it because I needed money every day while to get profit from the ICO sometimes it took a long time
I know that what we will receive is a token that has not entered the market but because of that someone is likely to get a lot of profit because the price tends to be cheaper than after entering the market, but not all tokens like that, therefore investors are required to be careful

tjere are a lot ofngood icos and we can easily find something that any of us will like as there are a lot of projects right now
Activity: 462
Good Morning
October 04, 2018, 12:10:57 PM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
i think tjat it is okay to make money with ico and actually you can learn a lot and get a lot of opportunities
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 04, 2018, 12:06:33 PM
I didn't do it even though I really wanted to do it because I didn't have money to take part in the ICO and I couldn't force it because I needed money every day while to get profit from the ICO sometimes it took a long time
I know that what we will receive is a token that has not entered the market but because of that someone is likely to get a lot of profit because the price tends to be cheaper than after entering the market, but not all tokens like that, therefore investors are required to be careful
Activity: 602
October 04, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
If you mean investing, then yes, of course, I used to get very good opportunities, but now, when many projects fall in price very quickly, I can only earn money on bonuses that I get after investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
October 04, 2018, 11:45:03 AM
I will never invest in ICO, it is very risky, almost all projects lose value or even don’t go to the exchange.  I no longer believe it
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 11:43:23 AM
As long as I invest only my time and have income, in the future, of course, learn to trade and earn more Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 11:39:48 AM
Yes, of course you can make money from ICO if their project ICO will be successful in the future and you will receive you reward tokens when the ICO ends and they reach the softcap and hardcap if there is.  And before investing your money, make sure that you have had a look at the promoters of the project. Search for them online, find chatter about them on the cryptocurrency platforms and find out about their past projects. Also a founder who led his last company to bankruptcy is probably not the right person to trust with your money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 08:45:24 AM
Early ico was easy to make money, and now ico has a lot of scams, and it is money to make money without losing money!
At present, there is still no sound legal system for the supervision of ico, and investment ico needs to be cautious!
Pages:
Jump to: