Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 33. (Read 5569 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
October 24, 2017, 03:11:08 AM
Yes I sometimes buy small amounts of ico money to participate ($100-300) And it depends on project, sometimes I make double, sometimes I lost more than half, but I don't really mind as I invest small amount for pleasure.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
October 24, 2017, 03:09:16 AM
You can buy their token and wait till the coin available in exchange website or you can participate in bounty campaign of that coin ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 03:06:45 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

yes this is the same as initial public offering and initial coin offering the companies raise their capital through this offering sometime we need to invest in these coins in the start because with the passage of time everything is changed the prices become very high.
Activity: 180
October 24, 2017, 03:03:18 AM
I invested some amounts of money on different ICOs during this year. I made some money from couple of ICOs and I lost some money too. It seems like what I earned is equal to what I lost. I hope I will make more money in the future than what I lose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Verify is an Ethereum-powered Reputation protocol
October 24, 2017, 02:52:42 AM
u can join be participant for their project and he will give you free coin
sell that coin in exchange, then tranfer to your wallet

You mean, participate in a bounty?
Activity: 359
October 24, 2017, 02:46:18 AM
I earn tokens on the bounty, I do not invest my money in ISO.
Well, that's good for you. I don't even invest in ICO because as what most people says it's really risky. On the other hand, my workmate was totally devastated when he participates in a bounty campaign and after almost 2 months, he gain nothing. There's a lot of scammers everywhere. Good thing he haven't tried investing in ICO.
Activity: 97
October 24, 2017, 01:58:03 AM
I earn tokens on the bounty, I do not invest my money in ISO.
Activity: 68
October 24, 2017, 01:55:11 AM
first try airdrops and bounties before risking money..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 01:54:29 AM
ICO these days are very risky because you don't know what are scams and what are legit one. So i didn't spill my money to them. They are too many. Just popping out of nowhere and everyday i see so many ICOs opening. Back in the day, there are only few ICOs are running. So it's easy to choose one. Anyway, it's profitable because they are cheaper than regular price. You'll get bonus if buy from their ICO. Usually they offers 20% -30% more coins depends on the phase of the ICO. Also has the chance to get 10x-100x profit from them if you picked a good ICO once they hits an exchange.

Better be careful joining an ICO. As i said most of them are scams. They give you tokens/coins and land an exchange. After that, that's it. Devs are no longer active and the coin is just another shitcoin on exchange. I've seen a lot of that. So choose wisely.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
October 24, 2017, 01:41:08 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

no, i dont yet tried investing on ico but if you do , yes you can earn money on it by selling your invested token/coins from them. although most ico's these days are just scam and ive been a victim many times as a liked to join on any ico bounty campaigns and even if i do some research about their company or whos behind their team , they would still turn to scam or they would reason that their project is unsucessful or not enough funds are raised as a result they wont pay you for your efforts.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
October 24, 2017, 01:31:51 AM
u can join be participant for their project and he will give you free coin
sell that coin in exchange, then tranfer to your wallet
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 24, 2017, 01:26:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: