Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods? - page 24. (Read 30608 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Yes of course, I have used my Bitcoin to buy a nice jacket online.
It's the best experience I have ever had Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
yes of course,,, I've bought a book and supplies lecture with bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 847
Merit: 500
Not sure if this counts but I use gyft all the time to buy gift cards and use them. So technically I'm buying tons of physical goods by using Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Yepp I paid my vpn services with Bitcoin regularly. Fast and smooth. Also used it to buy some other digital goods.Never had any probs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's amazing that so many people have tried to buy things with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
I bought a coffee with bitcoin... It was hot!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
I bought hosting and I pay my cell phone bills by bitcoin. I bought a lot of electronics by bitcoin on alibaba store.
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Well I've used my bitcoin to pay for a meal. Also i remember i paid in bitcoin to engage some seo work. The same amount equivalent in dollar was actually lower as the receiver do not mind getting less as long as he receives bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
well, my bike had a flat tire and i paid the person who made it in bitcoin. that was the second time i used bitcoin in a real life transaction. it was nearly 2 weeks ago and he still didn't move the coins  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
No I have not used bitcoin as a fiat currency for physical goods. I just used bitcoin for buying online services. Other than that I have not spent any bitcoins I earned. In my view bitcoin as investment for retirement. So spemding for real goods or online goods are not good idea by this time itself.
Activity: 134
Order a iphone case on newegg just now.  Is this real goods?

No matter what it is, as long as you bought something that you can touch, it is called "physical good". It's good that you actually bought it from NewEgg. This will increase their sales from Bitcoiner and continue to accept Bitcoin.

Yeah, but I guess the op mean more by "buying face to face".
Activity: 166
Marshall Mathers
I bought a mountain bike from olx.
The seller was accepting bitcoin too!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
altcoins are real
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale

No matter what it is, as long as you bought something that you can touch, it is called "physical good". It's good that you actually bought it from NewEgg. This will increase their sales from Bitcoiner and continue to accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
I never bought physical good using Bitcoin directly. However, I do have the experience of shopping on Amazon.com using giftcard bought via Bitcoin. So far I bought two physical products on Amazon.com solely on my signature campaign payment.
Activity: 65
It was my mum's birthday yesterday. And I wanted to buy a birthday cake for her, but when I reached the bread shop, I realized I forgot carrying my wallet and I had only a few bucks in my pocket.  I tried to talk to the boss of the shop if I can pay by bitcoin, to my surprise, she said YES and finally I paid the cake by bitcoin.  Grin

This is my first time to use BTC as real money buying a real physical goods. 

As a bitcoiner, using BTC online is very common.  Have you ever used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods?  plz share your experience.   Wink

Bought a iphone5s last month.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
As a bitcoiner, using BTC online is very common.  Have you ever used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods?  plz share your experience.   Wink

unfortunately i have never used bitcoin instead of fiat to buy physical goods , simply because there is no place that accepts bitcoin nor anybody who is interested in knowing about it in my country.
back when anybody could mine bitcoin at home with their pc , there was a lot of talking about bitcoin in my country but as difficulty grew the bitcoin popularity shrank Smiley

It was my mum's birthday yesterday. And I wanted to buy a birthday cake for her, but when I reached the bread shop, I realized I forgot carrying my wallet and I had only a few bucks in my pocket.  I tried to talk to the boss of the shop if I can pay by bitcoin, to my surprise, she said YES and finally I paid the cake by bitcoin.  Grin

if i go into a cake shop (?) and talk about bitcoin they are going to hit me with baseball bat Cheesy

well soo lets suppose those person knows bitcoin and made some rate at the fiat price,soo you were a lucky person .
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611

unfortunately i have never used bitcoin instead of fiat to buy physical goods , simply because there is no place that accepts bitcoin nor anybody who is interested in knowing about it in my country.
back when anybody could mine bitcoin at home with their pc , there was a lot of talking about bitcoin in my country but as difficulty grew the bitcoin popularity shrank Smiley

if i go into a cake shop (?) and talk about bitcoin they are going to hit me with baseball bat Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
I haven't yet really. I convert all my bitcoins to my country's currency. There are not a lot of establishments here in my country that accepts bitcoins so I can't really buy any physical goods directly with it.

I haven't found local establishment that takes bitcoin, but it's very easy for online retailer to accept bitcoin by going through a payment processor. Are you sure there's no website online that you have access to that ship in the Philippines?
Pages:
Jump to: