Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods? - page 27. (Read 30613 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 500
I have not used
I am new in the world of bitcoin so I've never tried

Even I haven't tried yet to by real things by using bitcoins as a mode of payment, and the reason behind it is that in my country nobody accepts bitcoins as a mode of payment, so if I buy online then it would be an expensive affair for me as shipping charges would be much more than the actual product, So I haven't used it to buy any physical goods, but I hope that day would come soon in my life  Grin
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Toady I saw a coffee shop which has a sign "accepting bitcon", I wanna try, but I found my balance was 0.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It was my mum's birthday yesterday. And I wanted to buy a birthday cake for her, but when I reached the bread shop, I realized I forgot carrying my wallet and I had only a few bucks in my pocket.  I tried to talk to the boss of the shop if I can pay by bitcoin, to my surprise, she said YES and finally I paid the cake by bitcoin.  Grin

This is my first time to use BTC as real money buying a real physical goods. 

As a bitcoiner, using BTC online is very common.  Have you ever used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods?  plz share your experience.   Wink

No I haven't. Maybe one day I will try when I find a coffee shop accepts BTC.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
Wizard
Until now no, but I'm planning to buy some computer parts in the near future Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have not used

Every newbie will have his or her first time to try new things.  Undecided
Activity: 98
It was my mum's birthday yesterday. And I wanted to buy a birthday cake for her, but when I reached the bread shop, I realized I forgot carrying my wallet and I had only a few bucks in my pocket.  I tried to talk to the boss of the shop if I can pay by bitcoin, to my surprise, she said YES and finally I paid the cake by bitcoin.  Grin

As a bitcoiner, using BTC online is very common.  Have you ever used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods?  plz share your experience.   Wink

So far, NO. I'm willing to try, but don't know whick shop accepts BTC.

I am also so far have not been, but then maybe I'll buy a book with bitcoin
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Activity: 206
So far never, I'm looking for a coffee shop that can accept bitcoin, but not found any at the local area so far.
I buy Starbucks gift cards at http://coffee.foldapp.com. (Yes, I realize it's not real/physical goods.)
It's very fast, and they give a 20% discount.
Activity: 112
I have not used
Activity: 182
Love me love my Bitcoin.
Take some flowers

Grin

I did try on a flower shop too, but the boss of the shop did not even know bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
Take some flowers

Grin
Love me love my Bitcoin.

I'm going to buy another cake from that shop later today.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
My city doesnt have any shop that accepting bitcoin so far, so I have to exchange it to fiat when I wanna buy some stuffs. But sometimes I using it to buy some goods from my friends (yeah he is bitcoin user too).
Activity: 16

No I haven't. But want to try.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Im actually saving my BTC right now to buy a new Electric guitar/ Processors for my pc  Grin
Planning to find a seller on marketplace and buy it with bitcoin  Tongue
Activity: 12

So far, NO. I'm willing to try, but don't know whick shop accepts BTC.
Love me love my Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Physical goods like a used phone I was able to buy from a friend who happens to be a member of this forum as well.
Activity: 5
I’m using it for more than a year to bye hosting services and domains, skype, amazone and other vauchers, to top up my phone, pay salaries to my workers, etc… actually, a don’t remember when I used CC to bye something. But it’s all online. There are almost no offline locations that accept it where I am… unfortunately 8-)
Pages:
Jump to: