Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods? - page 23. (Read 30608 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
havent used btc as real money though once the stores in my city accepts bitcoins then ill go
hyped up and try them out Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I buy a lot of computer equipment using Bitcoin, I also pay for all of my takeaways using Bitcoin thanks to this site here in the Netherlands where I am now. Smiley

http://www.thuisbezorgd.nl/en/

Is that a referral link? If yes you should edit your link and remove the referral code, because your post could be deleted.

Since now i have not been using bitcoin for physical goods even though i am interested in phones/tablet/laptops.
I fixed it, I did not realize that was the case, I had some delicious Thai food last night paid for with Bitcoin. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
I have bought a couple of things with bitcoin, but as long as there are exchanges, I don't feel the urge to spend bitcoin. You can sell bitcoin to get some fiat money to payback the credit card: With fiat money you always gain something if you pay later

But I exclusively use bitcoin to do international transfers now, due to its speed and fee advantage
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
I didn't use my bitcoins to but physical goods. Not yet. But if I want that, I can do that. There are so many sites using bitcoin, and day by day there will be more.
Activity: 532
I buy a lot of computer equipment using Bitcoin, I also pay for all of my takeaways using Bitcoin thanks to this site here in the Netherlands where I am now. Smiley

http://www.thuisbezorgd.nl/en/

Is that a referral link? If yes you should edit your link and remove the referral code, because your post could be deleted.

Since now i have not been using bitcoin for physical goods even though i am interested in phones/tablet/laptops.

http://www.thuisbezorgd.nl/en

Activity: 308
( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]
Nope. I never did buy anything physical using bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Yes, I have used Bitcoins several times but for online products only.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
It was my mum's birthday yesterday. And I wanted to buy a birthday cake for her, but when I reached the bread shop, I realized I forgot carrying my wallet and I had only a few bucks in my pocket.  I tried to talk to the boss of the shop if I can pay by bitcoin, to my surprise, she said YES and finally I paid the cake by bitcoin.  Grin

This is my first time to use BTC as real money buying a real physical goods. 

As a bitcoiner, using BTC online is very common.  Have you ever used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods?  plz share your experience.   Wink

I want to spend bitcoin face to face, but don't know where to ...
Activity: 350
i always use bitcoins whenever it comes to online shopping...bitcoins had given me a total satisfaction wat i wanted....it is secured form of money....that i love the most ....i love bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
I've been using it quite frequently lately... Usually buy computer stuff with Bitcoin Smiley
Merit: 501
It was my mum's birthday yesterday. And I wanted to buy a birthday cake for her, but when I reached the bread shop, I realized I forgot carrying my wallet and I had only a few bucks in my pocket.  I tried to talk to the boss of the shop if I can pay by bitcoin, to my surprise, she said YES and finally I paid the cake by bitcoin.  Grin

As a bitcoiner, using BTC online is very common.  Have you ever used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods?  plz share your experience.   Wink

How did they accept bitcoin?  Was it already in place or did she have to set it up just for you?  I use Purse to buy stuff on Amazon at a discount sometimes with my Bitcoins.
Activity: 18

I'm going to use bitcoin to buy a coffee.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I sort of did, I was lucky enough to have about .5 Coins gifted to me when I first started out and the price was around 1000 dollars a coin.

So some stranger was super kind and started me off coins, and the whole reason I wanted to was to visit my brother.  I sold some of the coins and bought a plane ticket and was able to see my brother in which I wouldn't have been able to before, was a great time!
Activity: 532
I am trying to sell my physical external hdd for bitcoins.
But i have thought also to buy things i checked some thread in Goods subforum.
But the price seems a bit high or the shipping cost a fortune, not a good time now.
Activity: 574
I have never bought a physical good with bitcoin before as bitcoin is nor well known in my country yet
Digital goods are so easy to be bought with bitcoin of course
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Bsupra C. Member
Of course
I do not charge my phone balance with fiat since I discovered Bitrefill.com
Here in forum Goods Marketplace I've bought an iPhone 6.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
illuminati
dudes, is there anyone can sell me the cakes for btc pls?
Activity: 38

No, so far I haven't.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 4193
Crypto Swap Exchange
Never used Bitcoin to buy physical goods before. The closest I got to was to buying some drinks from a supermarket using Visa funded with Bitcoin. There isn't much adoption rate in larger supermarkets around here and debit cards would be the best choice. I bought almost everything online using Bitcoin though, it's much cheaper than other payment methods.
Pages:
Jump to: