Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods? - page 26. (Read 30613 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I just bought a fan for my computer through purse.io  Cheesy
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Not yet, I have bought games, services, software and other stuff with bitcoin but not physical goods yet, maybe in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I have used Bitcoin to buy my miners.
Everything went as smooth as silk, as usual when dealing with Bitmain Wink

That Very Good, you can use it to produce new bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
I have used Bitcoin to buy my miners.
Everything went as smooth as silk, as usual when dealing with Bitmain Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
It was my mum's birthday yesterday. And I wanted to buy a birthday cake for her, but when I reached the bread shop, I realized I forgot carrying my wallet and I had only a few bucks in my pocket.  I tried to talk to the boss of the shop if I can pay by bitcoin, to my surprise, she said YES and finally I paid the cake by bitcoin.  Grin

This is my first time to use BTC as real money buying a real physical goods. 

As a bitcoiner, using BTC online is very common.  Have you ever used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods?  plz share your experience.   Wink

You surprised me too lol, nice job and congratz for the shop, i have use bitcoin to cashout and then to buy things but never direct, if i had my own shop i would accept bitcoin as well.
legendary
Activity: 1120
It was my mum's birthday yesterday. And I wanted to buy a birthday cake for her, but when I reached the bread shop, I realized I forgot carrying my wallet and I had only a few bucks in my pocket.  I tried to talk to the boss of the shop if I can pay by bitcoin, to my surprise, she said YES and finally I paid the cake by bitcoin.  Grin

As a bitcoiner, using BTC online is very common.  Have you ever used Bitcoin as Real money to buy Real/physical goods?  plz share your experience.   Wink

I use Bitcoin just for buy a mobile top up
and electric billl
never use it to buy phisycal good
legendary
Activity: 910
Bitcoin just for trading  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I have used bitcoin as a payment method in real life several times. Mostly in Cafes and Bars but I hope more shops are going to accept bitcoin where I live.
in my country no one accept bitcoin as payment so i must trade it in local exchanger so i can buy it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I have used bitcoin as a payment method in real life several times. Mostly in Cafes and Bars but I hope more shops are going to accept bitcoin where I live.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Well be careful with that, BTC transactions are fully traceable.

There are good mixing services like Bitmixer and Grams Helix.

Indeed, that is very helpful. But does not replace the use of a good brain to prevent undermining your attempts at breaking tractability Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've bought camping/hiking accessories and some caffeine chocolate from Varusteleka.

There are good mixing services like Bitmixer and Grams Helix.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Beside blocking all internet traffic, it would be pretty hard to block bitcoin.

I rarely spend my btc on usual stuff. I want to make use of its anonimity to do shady jobs  Cool

And yes Bitcoin is "illegal" in our country :3

What country are you from?
Is there even a way for your government to effectively block Bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Grass City and Bitcoin go hand in hand.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Social Media Products
Well, for me i have never used bitcoin to buy any physical things online.
Activity: 90

I haven't so far.
Activity: 169
I rarely spend my btc on usual stuff. I want to make use of its anonimity to do shady jobs  Cool
Activity: 65
I have not used
I am new in the world of bitcoin so I've never tried

Even I haven't tried yet to by real things by using bitcoins as a mode of payment, and the reason behind it is that in my country nobody accepts bitcoins as a mode of payment, so if I buy online then it would be an expensive affair for me as shipping charges would be much more than the actual product, So I haven't used it to buy any physical goods, but I hope that day would come soon in my life  Grin
Great minds think alike.  Grin
Activity: 135
I purchased a lot of things with the help of bitcoin but not directly.
Pages:
Jump to: