Author

Topic: Health and Religion - page 110. (Read 210869 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 04, 2016, 05:01:41 AM
There is nothing in nature that tells you about Jesus salvation. Now that you have heard about it, you don't accept. So, you are doing the greatest wrong that there is. For this wrong, you will burn in Hell for eternity unless you change and accept the salvation Jesus-God is holding out to you and all people.

Cool

Can't take it, can you.

Even science, in all the things it suggests and theorizes about, doesn't have but a hint of KNOWLEDGE about how all this nature and universe came into being. Almost 100% of science along these lines is guesswork.

The Bible has way more knowledge of it all than science does.

Think about it in depth.

Cool
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 04, 2016, 04:48:44 AM
There is nothing in nature that tells you about Jesus salvation. Now that you have heard about it, you don't accept. So, you are doing the greatest wrong that there is. For this wrong, you will burn in Hell for eternity unless you change and accept the salvation Jesus-God is holding out to you and all people.

Cool

legendary
November 04, 2016, 04:41:43 AM
I think religious people are healthier due to the fact that they often do not drink alcohol, lead a healthy lifestyle. That is why their body is stronger and more resistant to various viruses

I think religious people are mentally sick.

I don't need religion to tell me what is right or wrong.  I don't drink, smoke or use drugs.  I exercise, eat organic food, take my vitamins every day.  And I certainly do not believe in some made up stories from bronze age or 6th century written by some goat herders for other goat herders.  I have no respect for any religions or people who believe in this shit.

To me, religious people are sick people that should be locked up in mental institutions.  

Religions are just well organized cults.

Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
November 03, 2016, 04:29:29 PM
Mao, Stalin, Kim Jung Un are mentally stable you'd say?   Grin Grin
Atheist are just as mad as everyone else.

I don't need religion to tell me what is right or wrong.  I don't drink, smoke or use drugs.  I exercise, eat organic food, take my vitamins every day.  And I certainly do not believe in some made up stories from bronze age or 6th century written by some goat herders for other goat herders.  I have no respect for any religions or people who believe in this shit.
Lack of respect is a bad thing. People are imperfect but that doesn't mean they don't deserve respect.

Why should we respect suppression?
It doesn't deserve respect. You can say santa or the tooth fairy is real all you want but that doesn't make it true or deserve respect.
Sure, but it doesn't mean you should disrespect people. Do you disrespect children because they believe in santa? Some people just never grow up, it's not a reason to disrespect  Smiley
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
November 03, 2016, 04:03:37 PM

Lack of respect is a bad thing. People are imperfect but that doesn't mean they don't deserve respect.

Why should we respect suppression?
It doesn't deserve respect. You can say santa or the tooth fairy is real all you want but that doesn't make it true or deserve respect.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
November 03, 2016, 03:52:11 PM

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
November 03, 2016, 03:06:41 PM
They blindly believe an enormous amount of bullshits just because "it's written in the holy book so it must be true"... they are mentally sick! Period.  Roll Eyes

November 03, 2016, 07:46:19 AM
That's the fact, all religions are cult that grew enough to be called a religion but I don't think that they are mentally sick, most of them follow that religion because it's the tradition in their family and that's how they're raised, so it;s more of a habit to do so.

They blindly believe an enormous amount of bullshits just because "it's written in the holy book so it must be true"... they are mentally sick! Period.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 03, 2016, 07:38:33 AM

To me, religious people are sick people that should be locked up in mental institutions.  

That's the fact, all religions are cult that grew enough to be called a religion but I don't think that they are mentally sick, most of them follow that religion because it's the tradition in their family and that's how they're raised, so it;s more of a habit to do so.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 03, 2016, 06:44:31 AM
People hate religion - because they look at it as organized criminal minds.
But people are naturally spiritual.
There is spirituality in all we do, in our passion, mindset, actions, emotions.

So yeah.. People would rather be SBNR
SPIRITUAL BUT NOT RELIGIOUS.
November 03, 2016, 05:51:26 AM

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
November 03, 2016, 05:43:22 AM
I think religious people are healthier due to the fact that they often do not drink alcohol, lead a healthy lifestyle. That is why their body is stronger and more resistant to various viruses

The hospital can be locked only those people who are dangerous to society. And what danger are those who eat healthy foods and to pray to God? They did not attack you.
legendary
November 02, 2016, 09:32:41 PM

You should practice what you preach in your religion of non-religion, and lock yourself up.

Cool
legendary
November 02, 2016, 08:05:18 PM
I don't need religion to tell me what is right or wrong...
religious people are sick people that should be locked up in mental institutions.  

It would appear af_newbie that you actually do need help distinguishing right from wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
November 02, 2016, 07:19:48 PM

Activity: 414
Merit: 100
November 02, 2016, 04:12:38 PM
legendary
November 02, 2016, 03:47:04 AM
They have a blind Muhammad flying to heaven on a winged horse in the middle of the night!!!!  That should qualify as a miracle, no?

Just like your favorite fellow who walked on water and turned water into wine....

Every religion myth has miracles....

On Miracles and Faith
http://www.jewishhistory.org/revelation-and-beyond/

Miracles, no matter how spectacular, are not long lasting. Human nature is such that last week’s miracle, no matter how impressive, does not help this week. That is why the foundation of faith has to be based on more than miracles. Miracles alone will not do it.

People harbor the naïve belief that if God will perform miracles then everyone would become believers and all problems would disappear. All of history tells us that that is not true...

Miracles are great but not the basis of religion. Rather, true religion requires an inner commitment and inner strength not built on miracles. Study, education, loyalty and family are the keys to faith.
legendary
November 01, 2016, 10:35:51 PM
everyone believes in the miracles which wants to believe. Many stories about the healing of the sick, who allegedly helped the church. But I do not believe it. I think that the way health is not related to religion

If there weren't any miracles, the Church would never have gotten any start. Why not? Because people do good to other people without the Church. There is no reason to have a Church without the miracles making it strong.

Islam is the other way. Islam doesn't have any miracles. But Islam is strong because of the Stockholm syndrome. Muslims make captives of other people. If the people don't convert to Islam, ultimately they kill them.

In cases where the other people are of a strong nation like America, the Muslims might wait for a long time until they have strength, before they kill the non-Muslims - in America.

Cool

They have a blind Muhammad flying to heaven on a winged horse in the middle of the night!!!!  That should qualify as a miracle, no?

Just like your favorite fellow who walked on water and turned water into wine....

But the atheist religion doesn't talk about their miracles.    Cool
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
November 01, 2016, 10:19:22 PM
everyone believes in the miracles which wants to believe. Many stories about the healing of the sick, who allegedly helped the church. But I do not believe it. I think that the way health is not related to religion

If there weren't any miracles, the Church would never have gotten any start. Why not? Because people do good to other people without the Church. There is no reason to have a Church without the miracles making it strong.

Islam is the other way. Islam doesn't have any miracles. But Islam is strong because of the Stockholm syndrome. Muslims make captives of other people. If the people don't convert to Islam, ultimately they kill them.

In cases where the other people are of a strong nation like America, the Muslims might wait for a long time until they have strength, before they kill the non-Muslims - in America.

Cool

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
November 01, 2016, 04:23:23 PM

Cool

all religions are based on not on miracles, but on legends of miracles. Everything is done in order to attract into its ranks as many people as possible. And then operate them. I do not see any connection between health and religion
Jump to: