Pages:
Author

Topic: HEALTH IS WEALTH - page 2. (Read 9543 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 09:30:06 PM
our normal want ought to be Well-being than cash. for some extent of reference, just in case we've tons of cash, be that because it might, we have a tendency to aren't useful. there isn't any motivation in this cash if we won't settle by it. well-being doesn't mean physical well-being. it ought to contain physical, mental and social work.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 20, 2018, 08:33:43 PM
Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.
Exactly health is wealth , because a healthy body is a wealth that no can steal from someone. They also say that having a healthy well being will benifit someone to live a happy life anf live longer than expected. Eating foods that will make our body nourish and have a regular exercise will help us to get a healthy body.
Activity: 37
October 20, 2018, 08:16:40 PM
Applying for a gym membership was one of my best investments this year. My health is at its best and i've gotten looked at for job opportunities. When people take notice of the work you put in on your body, they see a man that's disciplined and is willing to do what it takes to get results.
Activity: 86
October 20, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
Really it's true that Health is wealth I will agree with this 100% because if any one want to hard work then at first keep his health wealth.
Activity: 82
October 18, 2018, 11:28:22 PM
This is so true, you can't enjoy everything you're working hard for if you don't take good care of your health.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 11:17:22 PM
Yeap, your friend is absolutely correct. Investing in health is like the easiest, and smartest investment he can every make.
Activity: 76
October 18, 2018, 08:52:58 PM
If you don't have your health, you can't achieve all of your other goals - it will always set you back if you don't consider your health as a priority!
Activity: 238
October 18, 2018, 03:20:39 PM
That's right, investing in bitcoins, dollars and other currencies is necessary, but you just don't need to forget about health.
But personally it seems to me that this is obvious to everyone.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
September 15, 2018, 07:39:14 PM
Health is freedom in my opinion as without a good health you can't travel or be free.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
September 15, 2018, 05:03:16 PM
I have chronic illness, 8 years not diagnosed, I visited tens of doctors in 2 different countries, when finally they found what's wrong with me, guess what - they don't really care. That's how universal, "free" health system works. I can really relate to what you say. Worst of that is that I lost significant (car/ flat worth) amount of crypto money due to my health problems. I would rather be dead and leave that money for my family that live the miserable life I'm living currently. If anyone would like to help me in some way don't hesitate to PM me  Smiley
That sounds like a horrible experience. I know it can be very frustrating when doctors don't take your condition seriously. Some things can be very hard to diagnose. Doctors are usually very busy, so sometimes they don't take the time to look into something they really don't understand. The best thing to do is search to try to find doctors who are actually doing research on your illness or similar symptoms. Perhaps you can find other people who have similar symptoms and you can find a solution together. I wish you luck!

Thanks.
Solution is simple but it requires money which I don't have, nor do I have health insurance - it's "free" in my country, but I lost it due to fact that I'm too I'll to work but my condition is not regarded as so serious that I could qualify for free healthcare.
Free healthcare isn't enough in my case because there are too many people using it which means I can only receive treatment once per several months and to make an appointment to some doctors is simply impossible, because they don't make new appointments. To get appointment for GP you need to stand 2 hours in front of practice - from 6am to 8am, when they open it. You may arrange appointment by phone but it'll be for 2-3 weeks from the date of the call.
Activity: 34
September 09, 2018, 06:17:41 PM
Very true
Activity: 26
September 06, 2018, 01:47:28 PM
yes healthy is first wealth while second wealth is rich in bitcoin hahahaha healthy body healthy wallet Tongue
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 02:56:25 AM
healthy is very expensive, even for me it's not bought, so now a healthy lifestyle and sport need for you now and in the future
Activity: 148
September 05, 2018, 11:00:11 PM
Exactly. Health is wealth. All the packages of wealth lies in health. Without health , you can't accomplish anything in life since you need strength to persue your job or go to where you really want to go. Back in some days back , i joke with my health and never cared about the implications like sitting on computer for countless hours however i paid for it. I felt sick and couldn't do anything until i started showing concerns for my health.
Activity: 28
September 05, 2018, 10:22:36 PM
Health is the most important thing for every person because health is all there is. All work is done when conditions are needed and enough is that we have good health. The need for it is very important so people need to help themselves to the best health.
Activity: 13
September 02, 2018, 12:07:50 AM
Yes. Mental & Physical health is very important. You can enjoy life if you are healthy.

Yes not just the physical health metal health too important to gain wealth
Activity: 13
September 01, 2018, 11:36:02 PM
Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.

I believe that because healthy people can easily make wealth because they can work harder than the rest
Activity: 93
September 01, 2018, 11:28:12 PM
Health is very important.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 11:15:55 PM
I really agreed with this matter ba cause you cannot do anything if you are in sickness. Health is the foundation of wealth because it covers all your capability to do work efficiently.
Activity: 119
September 01, 2018, 07:01:04 PM
yes you are right, health is wealth, with us healthy then we will be able to enjoy life, with us healthy then we will be able to survive longer, and be able to do any activities that make us happy, like collecting Btc haha
Pages:
Jump to: