Pages:
Author

Topic: HEALTH IS WEALTH - page 3. (Read 9543 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 06:48:16 AM
Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.

Yes indeed.

People tend to spend majority of their time in works, studies, and businesses. Thus, it result into various of negative results such as health issues and psychological problems. It is important for people to become physically fit and emotional healthy. It is a must for everyone to have a little time for exercise. It should follow also the balance diet. 
copper member
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 06:18:35 AM
There's no doubt about it, without good health you can't think of making money
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 05:47:53 AM
Health is the capital of the revolution. Without health, even if you become a rich man, it is useless. If you earn a lot of money, but you can’t enjoy it, what is the use? There is only one chance for life, but you could make money after you loss it.
Activity: 58
September 01, 2018, 05:26:54 AM
Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.
I totally agree with this. Wealth is nothing if you're health suffers. Always eat right, sleep enough and don't stress yourself too much. Family and friends will make you mentally and psychologically healthy, while cardio exercises can make your heart healthy too.
Activity: 47
September 01, 2018, 04:34:51 AM
Yes, right. Health is the most expensive wealth. Healthy is more than wealth, how much is our wealth. Without health we cannot enjoy it all. Wink
Activity: 25
August 31, 2018, 11:19:50 PM
i share your view, it is better to pay a cook than pay a doctor,  the best way to enjoy all your proceeds from investment in stock is to be healthy.
Activity: 38
August 31, 2018, 07:09:00 PM
yes health is the most important. If we want to be able to do any activity, then we must be physically and mentally healthy, therefore plant a healthy and regular lifestyle.
Activity: 39
August 31, 2018, 02:21:40 PM
no. tolerate this shit that goes with me forever - I can not. but I would like to live a long enough life and naturally with my husband and children. Without them, I do not need a long life
Activity: 39
August 31, 2018, 02:19:14 PM
Yes. I agree with this. because you can not buy health with money, and therefore you need to carefully monitor it from a young age. My opinion
Activity: 6
August 31, 2018, 11:36:30 AM
Yes, I agree that health is the most important, my investment is a healthy lifestyle
Activity: 6
August 31, 2018, 02:01:48 AM
Healthy is the most beautiful favor from God, we deserve to always measure it. We should be able to maintain health so that we can keep doing activities every day. Because health is the greatest wealth we have rather than property and position.
Activity: 13
August 31, 2018, 12:21:26 AM
Health number one than the wealth we have. Many possessions but we are not healthy it's very losers. Be grateful for what we have right now, especially for healthy enjoyment.
Activity: 156
August 31, 2018, 12:02:08 AM
health is an important foundation for achieving the future, I strongly agree on that
Activity: 27
August 30, 2018, 11:01:36 PM
Yeah, with out health you can not gain wealth
Activity: 28
August 30, 2018, 10:59:55 PM
awaken early within the morning and take clean deep breathe to inhale a great deal of the sparkling morning air; you may experience tremendous:)
Activity: 30
August 30, 2018, 10:57:29 PM
yes that's true because there is no pleasure in this world beyond health and longevity
Activity: 44
August 30, 2018, 10:52:32 PM
Health is the most important thing. It must be protected, strengthened.
Activity: 44
August 23, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

I absolutely agree. Healt is very important to anybody, because without a heathy life we cannot do things that we want to do, we cannot build memories if we will not protect our health and lastly we cannot share our time with our love ones. That is why we start to build a healthy lifestyle and enjoy life😄
Activity: 85
August 23, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

Health matters the most, then comes everything else
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 04:50:08 PM
Health is truly health because even if you are wealthy and you fall sick, you are going to spend all the money on your health and you will eventually become poor.
Pages:
Jump to: