Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello - page 16. (Read 37026 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT
September 05, 2015, 01:03:04 PM
Hello SearchTrade. I've bought a few of your keywords in the pre-sale and am very into your whole concept/ethos.

But can you explain your following sentence?

Our expectation is over time payout may decrease but increased searches may help increase income from keywords.    

I do not understand why you expect payout over time to decrease, and I certainly didn't expect payout to decrease when I spent 0.4 BTC for one keyword  Smiley

You mention searches 'may' help increase income, yet as far as I can work out, a search won't help anything, advertisers that pay SearchTrade and are targeting specific keywords on the other hand, will. Is this correct? If not, why not?

Which leads me onto my next question,

If person A has the keyword 'Hotel' yet person B has the keyword 'Five' and person C has 'Star', and the person searching writes 'Five star hotel', yet the advertiser has purchased to show hotel ads on the 'Hotel' keyword search, will person A, B & C both receive equal revenue?

You mention a yearly fee for keyword renewal, what is your ballpark estimate for that yearly cost? This is an important question as there's little point, investment wise, in purchasing a keyword that will not make back it's purchase price let alone yearly fee. I'd like to buy more of the keywords, but I have to know it's a financially sound decision.

And lastly,

Will there be a higher payout rate for those keyword owners that own desirable ad keywords which advertisers pay for ad placement, rather than to those who own keywords where advertising revenue generated from it is unlikely. For example:

'Discount' may generate good advertising revenue...

But,

'Strange' will likely generate minimal (if any) ad revenue.

Can you give an example of potential payout rates for each (ballpark is fine.)

Thanks

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 05, 2015, 07:26:07 AM
Sure we can, Will post it here nxt week.
I dont think you will, but still, lets see:
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
September 05, 2015, 06:34:31 AM
So after you psoted on my topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1169587.20
I only have one question now , Could you please post the adresses that you own and they contain the funds for real and sign messages from them ? that way we can be sure that this is legit and you may even get more investors .
Activity: 69
September 04, 2015, 12:37:52 PM
Activity: 178
Merit: 22
September 04, 2015, 12:07:13 PM
I suggest you checkout scndemo.com to understand searchtrade better.  it's a live demo of how we see product functioning.
But Register+Login just to check demo  Huh
Anyways thanks for the explanations.

Well can't satisfy a lazy customer. Smiley
So, customers need to put in their effort to understand your product ? Cheesy

SearchTrade is set to launch in 107 days and has already generated a fan following by raising 91 BTC during a recent keyword presale.

When did that happened?

We launched about 15 days back. Cointelegraph article seem to have created more awareness.
Some time back Cointelegraph was raising awareness about BitcoinCloudServices too Tongue

How much of that 91 BTC is your own investment ? Roll Eyes
Activity: 69
September 04, 2015, 09:55:52 AM
SearchTrade is set to launch in 107 days and has already generated a fan following by raising 91 BTC during a recent keyword presale.

When did that happened?
September 04, 2015, 09:29:11 AM
I suggest you checkout scndemo.com to understand searchtrade better.  it's a live demo of how we see product functioning.
But Register+Login just to check demo  Huh
Anyways thanks for the explanations.
September 04, 2015, 07:13:21 AM
Application Developer: Get Paid everytime user selects application they built to make a search.
For search done directly on Searchtrade, Searchtrade is the "Application Developer" and hence gets 50% for such searches?

After initial pre-selling pool gets funded through ads, so if ads cannot generate sufficient revenue, the payments will go on decreasing per search rather than being constant.

And what about your results, will it be taken from more bigger search engines like google/bing etc. or you are building complete search engine(crawlers+databases+page ranking algos etc)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
September 04, 2015, 03:50:45 AM
good concept Smiley
September 04, 2015, 03:48:23 AM
So you are going to take money for keywords, give a fraction of it to users who search for the keyword and give a fraction of money you get from ads for those keywords to the keyword owners?
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
September 04, 2015, 02:55:17 AM
Great idea ! I wish you the best.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2015, 08:59:30 PM
All the best!
If is a very interesting concept.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
September 02, 2015, 08:37:44 PM
So, is SearchTrade going to be a search engine competing with Google, with the unique feature of rewarding its users with Satoshi ?

No, we are not competing with google but rewarding satoshi's for sure.

So, it is not going to be a search engine ?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
September 02, 2015, 06:56:36 PM
You are selling keywords like facebook,Amazon etc will not it create copyright issue later when users will actually start trading these keywords?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
September 02, 2015, 06:18:50 PM
So, is SearchTrade going to be a search engine competing with Google, with the unique feature of rewarding its users with Satoshi ?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
September 02, 2015, 04:56:21 PM
All the best with Search Trade!
Activity: 37
September 02, 2015, 04:46:04 PM
Please visit website for information
Pages:
Jump to: