Pages:
Author

Topic: Help with investment choice. - page 12. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 07:29:37 AM
In my opinion one of the best choice is XLM and DASH, these coins since long times ago in the market and the community become bigger. Both coins has faster transaction and cheap fee transaction than BTC, and also Blockchain of Stellar Lumens can to be use smart contract to issued token and running ICO.  The team behind these coins also consist of solid and professional team, they will continuosly to development their project to be more in quality and give more benefits to the community.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 06:56:52 AM
Nobody has a clue what will happen to the price of these coins tomorrow, but in the context of a longer period, these projects have very good prospects. I think that as an investment in 2018 it is worth considering the following promising cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin and the Ethereum. As for me, the most authoritative crypto currency is Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 06:41:10 AM
If that is your first investment I would recommend you to buy little and to use only the money you can afford to lose. For the next 2-3 months time I would set up my portfolio in the following way:
- 25% Bitcoin
- 25% Ethereum
- 25% Cardano
- 25% (Xem, Zcash, SiaCoin, Bitshares)

Diversification is the key to success! Don't forget to sell high
Activity: 753
April 19, 2018, 06:40:26 AM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
Of course, investing in bitcoin or ETH looks more secure and more profitable than investing in other coins. If you have the opportunity, then it is better to buy both bitcoin and ethereum)
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
April 19, 2018, 06:36:02 AM
I would choose BTC. Because this is the king of the cryptocurrencies and will be them all the time. Also BTC is safest coin of all coins.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
April 18, 2018, 10:46:13 AM
Small investment is always safe. First time investment should be like investing amount which you can afford if that is lost as well. Always search for related coins or ICO's sites or any source to check the project and mainly the team behind that. It is always fine to invest your hard earned money after a little research about the project. Last thing, always invest when price is down.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
April 18, 2018, 10:42:50 AM
with the basics on possession as managing past terms of tasks with initiation, investors to works on focus as extending use with the returns of the apprenticeship as following details on arrange to stay within the field of moderation as the attains into table of market with the crypto finance exchange.

Activity: 462
April 18, 2018, 10:42:32 AM
actually all depends on your needs, if you need results in a short time altcoin could be a solution, but if you have big capital and want to invest in long-term btc or eth to be your choice.
First you need to determine your strategy and then see the investment horizont. At any case i advice to diversify in these coins and always hold some btc and eth
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
Mostly said that BTC and ETH are two most popular these days. Lot of investors are choosing the two. I think they are really reliable. Just try them.
Cryptocurrency is one of the fastest growing investments of the present era because there are thousands of people who’re investing their money in this industry to gain more profit in a shorter time.A good idea for me is investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
April 18, 2018, 03:11:33 AM
I would have invested the bulk of the deposit in bitcoin and ethereum and would have bought a few altcoins in the hope of going skyrocket  Grin
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 03:07:22 AM
All the coins you have provided at the beginning of the topic are suitable for investment. You can enter into any top project and be confident in it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 01:41:59 PM
It is not enough to have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero in your portfolio. You need to add some more but not too many. I suggest you to have Cardano, NEO and Stratis in your portfolio because this platform will be the next competitor of Ethereum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
You do not need to reinvent the bike, keep everything in BTC and wait for the green market. Many analysts say that the price is too low at the current moment, looking forward to growth.               
Activity: 224
April 17, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

I would recommend investing in bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is undergoing an adjustment, so now is the time to buy BTC. Now you can invest 35-50% of the Deposit, as the price of bitcoin will may lower. As soon as a favorable news background appears, the price of bitcoin will necessarily go up and bringing a good profit.
Activity: 37
April 17, 2018, 01:18:39 PM
Best source for altcoin info is http://www.altcointrend.com/. Here you will find trade alerts, working faucet links and tips for investment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 01:16:40 PM
actually all depends on your needs, if you need results in a short time altcoin could be a solution, but if you have big capital and want to invest in long-term btc or eth to be your choice.
Activity: 280
April 17, 2018, 01:10:23 PM
in my opinion, when you become a beginner you can buy eth to be an investment, because the price is affordable but has a good value to be invested,
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 17, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

If you don't have experience in investments, then the best choice for you is to buy btc and eth, you can also add to this xrp and bch, but in smaller quantities. in the long term, all these coins will grow, especially if you would buy these coins now. If you buy before the end of this month you will earn a lot by December 2018.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 12:49:54 AM
If you just decided to go into the crypt, then first of all buy Bitcoin, then the Ethereum. These are the two basic crypto-currencies that each investor must have in his own port. Then you can think of investing in altcoins
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 02:05:47 PM
My choice is XMR, because XMR is very anonymous and a privacy coin that has the ability to compete with bitcoin in the future. In addition XMR is more scabable than bitcoin and is still pretty low in value as well as market capitalization and has more potential than BTC and ETH to grow in the market ...
Pages:
Jump to: