Pages:
Author

Topic: Help with investment choice. - page 14. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282
April 04, 2018, 04:14:20 PM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
yes you are true but i suggest you to invest in these coins btc,eth cux it's will big profit in the future Smiley
ETH will beat BTC. Blockchain is much more modern and developmental than in Bitcoin. In addition to the obvious fact that ETH is used as a currency, it also has many other solutions that we will not experience in Bitcoin such as the possibility of entering into smart contracts. They allow legal standardization of transactions and increase their credibility, which is extremely useful for large corporations and banks. Currently, companies such as Intel, Microsoft and Samsung are experimenting with the use of Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 100
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 05:27:18 AM
I would split the total: 40% BTC, 40% ETH and 20% XMR. Then you can use some ETH or BTC to buy low caps coins or ICOs

That is a reasonable choice, I also hold much btc and eth than any other coins since I treat them as a long term investment, I like to convert between eth and btc, I find it is very profitable, the ratio is much stable than the price, and I do not worry about losing any coins.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 05:22:51 AM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
Better buy Ethereum, Bitcoin and NEO. This coins are good for long term investment. I've heard that XMR will have an incoming fork called moneroV (XMV). Just stay away for monero for awhile and check what will happened on these event.
Activity: 406
homt.net
March 31, 2018, 04:05:53 AM
I liked your choice.
You can add some altcoins beside those list.
Such as,

ADA,
NEO,
Litecoin,
Siacoin,.
Waves,
XLM

Backup money can help you any type losses. So, you must choice minimum five altcoins for investment. It will be better from my opinion.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 03:56:57 AM
Marinecoin I would like to inform you of this opportunity, Marinecoin marineco.in/ico,è a coin in development since 2013 has had its ups and downs and was then delisted, but today something is moving, the first 20.000 that will complete the steps will be entitled to a total of 20,000 coins, you will be asked to prove to be a real person and not some bot, this to make sure they are really people to support the project because Marinecoin is a project carried forward by the community that the supports, the more people are passionate about this project the more the chance that succeeds in its intent increases. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 29, 2018, 05:37:09 PM
I would split the total: 40% BTC, 40% ETH and 20% XMR. Then you can use some ETH or BTC to buy low caps coins or ICOs
He should put more than 40% in Bitcoin if he is going to invest in Bitcoin. 70% is a nice amount to have.
Activity: 308
March 29, 2018, 03:36:41 PM
Now on the market approximately 10k altcoins each of which in the perspective can have mad growth. Why do you foregone on the main coins?
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 29, 2018, 03:19:10 AM
I think for a small investor, he or she should opt for altcoins that are lower in prices, meaning you can buy more coins for small amount of money. BTC is very much costly and you need to invest much money for higher profit. But on the contrary, if you buy the coins that are down in prices with small investment, it will give you more benefits in the long run. So go for small altcoins like ripple, cardano, stellar, NEM, verge, tron, cindicator, siacoin.   
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 02:03:00 AM
If you want to make 2x profit in two or three months you should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because you can invest in 1000 USD you will earn 2000 USD in short term and these two coins are secured platform so we don't worried about in future profits definitely it will grow soon. Some peoples are panic in current situation but you believe this coin it will pump fastely.
There no way bitcoin can go up twice from today price in just two or three month. If you want two times profit search for cheaper coin to buy or even consider to buy some ICOs token. Its promising sometimes but the risk is also big.
Indeed. It will be hard for bitcoin to recover and get 2X anytime soon. Altcoins are better if you want to earn good profit in short amount of time. ICO’s can prove very profitable if they aren’t scam and the project is very good and promising. Its still highly risky investing in ICO’s and I wouldn’t recommend it because most of the ICO’s nowadays are scam and fraud to rip people off their money. Finding a good ICO is like finding a needle in the bunch of hay stacks.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
March 29, 2018, 12:25:31 AM
BTC and ETH are more stable and safer. If you want risk more (and probably gain more) you can chose by a lot of ALT coins. I suggest you to give a look at DeepOnion.
Indeed. BTC and ETH are more stable coin that most of the altcoins, but the profit they offer is quite low unless you hold some good amount of these coins. If you want to earn more, altcoins are the best choice with good project, low value, high trading volume and low market cap.

Deeponion indeed is a good coin and I have heard quite much about it being a great privacy coin which has ability to compete monero XMR. Its highly anonymous and the transactions and payments are untraceable. More rise = more gain.
Activity: 116
March 27, 2018, 05:51:24 PM
You can invest in these coin's

(BTC, NEM, NEO & ETH)

but remember to research and also crypto is unpredictable

Activity: 392
March 27, 2018, 05:39:52 PM
You can invest in main crypto (eth, btc) 70%
 And you can diversify your deposit on some altcoins  Wink 30%
Activity: 130
March 27, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

Invest choices are some of the most personal decisions one can ever make as it involves risking your hard earned money. You can only take advises and use them to help make up your mind but don't rely on other people's opinion, some might be misleading
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
March 27, 2018, 07:52:15 AM
At the same time, I will prefer to go with more than 90% with bitcoin. Because I believe only with the futures of bitcoin not any other altcoins' future. Only with the remaining 10%, I may go with any other altcoins. Because diversifying will be good but not in big percentage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 06:20:11 AM
Activity: 602
March 27, 2018, 06:17:08 AM
It's clear that all of you will be told to invest in coins from the top 5, and especially in bitcoin or Etherium. But it seems to me that we need to learn to choose, to think and analyze in which coin to invest, that we ourselves will be responsible.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
March 27, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

With the BTC and ETH, you cannot go wrong but the problem is that you need to invest a large amount of the money if you expect some kind of profit. The beginning phase of these coins has long passed and the value is currently very high in the comparison to years before. Even with this current fluctuation these 2 coins are respected and can bring you the middle amount of profit that can support you financially.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am skeptic about the XMR so I won't recommend the investment into it. I don't know how will acceptance of the XMR be in the future for some of the countries. Good luck with your investment choice.
Well, if you ask me to choose between BTC, ETH and XMR, I would choose XMR without any doubt because XMR is highly anonymous and privacy coin which has ability to compete with bitcoin in the future.

Moreover XMR is being used by most of the people in the dark web for transactions which has increased the acceptance of the coin. XMR is more scabable than bitcoin and still quite low in value as well as market cap and has more potential than BTC and ETH to grow in the market.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
March 27, 2018, 04:05:02 AM

I do not know how much you have invested, but why do you think you're making a single kind of investment? Creating a portfolio for your life is always the most healthy method and it is another alternative way to keep your money in the best way. Of course, in very low investments, a single investment is preferred for the reasons of commissions, but I do not hesitate to defend this idea and think that it will be better to build a portfolio for valuing your money whatever it is.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
March 27, 2018, 03:45:12 AM
If you are making a small investment, I would suggest you not to buy big value coins like BTC, ETH and XRM. Rather you must buy coins that have low value and low market cap as they have more potential of growing in the future than coins that have huge market cap. I would suggest you to buy coins like TRX, XVG and IOTA that are well established in the market, have great project and hard working team. These will give you more profit that coins with high value and market cap.
I suspect what you will see is a huge Bitcoin Tech push between March and September, relative to the Tech created from the alt coins, and another Thanksgiving bubble. However, I suspect this bubble will become more long lasting, and less significant. But 2020 quickly approaches, and in 2019 it will begin to feel like it is already here.

The only thing that can ruin Bitcoin permanently is not dealing with Jihan Wu and wishing he goes away, without using systemic force.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 03:41:09 AM
If you are making a small investment, I would suggest you not to buy big value coins like BTC, ETH and XRM. Rather you must buy coins that have low value and low market cap as they have more potential of growing in the future than coins that have huge market cap. I would suggest you to buy coins like TRX, XVG and IOTA that are well established in the market, have great project and hard working team. These will give you more profit that coins with high value and market cap.
Pages:
Jump to: