Pages:
Author

Topic: Help with investment choice. - page 15. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
Best Altcoins to invest in right now? Speedcash is really doing some progress. Never sleep on this coin.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZOL1k8XcAAa61L.jpg:large
http://www.scash.ml/ 
http://www.scash.ml/roadmap/
https://t.me/SpeedCashChat
Activity: 138
March 26, 2018, 01:34:07 PM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
I suggest you have to invest in (DASH, NEM, NEO & ETH) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 26, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

Ethereum, Bitcoin and Ripple are very good currencies. You may invest in all them. As a long term strategy such choice is a nice way of providing money. These coins will bring you good profit within coming years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

If you have more money, I think it is better to invest not only in one coin. Those three coins are good for the future. You may also prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple for next better investment. But once more, even you want to invest, just do more research and better to invest in more than one coin.
Activity: 644
March 24, 2018, 01:28:23 PM
I think to proceed with the choice of a coin it is necessary not with opinion of masses, and from the own vision. Read whitepapers, make an investment decision based on them.               
Activity: 378
March 24, 2018, 11:19:57 AM
Every investor say that it is much more safety to invest in some kinds. It is not good idea to invest only in one kind of crypto.   I still choose bitcoin because it has been proven security , has a high value so that profit opportunities a lot , a little risk.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
March 24, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

yes that's for sure, because everyone has different opinions. so, you should seek more knowledge through reading and discussion, moreover the problem of understanding and experience.
nah, currently bitcoin prices tend to be at $ 8k up and down not too big for this week. you can invest and buy it. you can do short or long term, yes according to what you plan.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 05:39:22 AM
You go to google trends to see which coins are most searched by investors. I think you should invest in ETH and hold them. ETH is the most potential coin today. With the Blockchain technology developed they can replace the BTC in the future. They may be the king of Crypto in 2019.
You have faith in ETH. Although I also hope to invest more in ETH. But with the Blockchain technology developed, they can replace the BTC in the future or not, I dare not say. Apart from ETH, BTC is also growing and popular.
Activity: 238
March 24, 2018, 05:34:54 AM
In my opinion, if you want to invest today, ETH can be the right choice. Why do I say that?
Please study the exchange rate of ETH and see the market ETH up the right rules. If I am right then you are profitable when investing in ETH.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
March 24, 2018, 05:24:48 AM

I think all of BTC, ETH, or XMR might bring good profits in the future, and they have really low prices, so, it is easy to have for now. In addition to these, I think you can consider about neo, iota and stellar. Good luck!
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
March 24, 2018, 03:49:21 AM
I think BTC, ETH, or XMR are all good ones.
The market has been going through bearish period, we are at the bottom of near it, so don't hesitate to invest.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 24, 2018, 03:46:05 AM
You go to google trends to see which coins are most searched by investors. I think you should invest in ETH and hold them. ETH is the most potential coin today. With the Blockchain technology developed they can replace the BTC in the future. They may be the king of Crypto in 2019.
Activity: 53
March 24, 2018, 02:59:22 AM
Marinecoin is a completely fair crypto coin that will be handed out evenly among paricipants of the ICO to give it true value.  The ICO only requires you to do proof of promotion to be part of the awesome mtc ccommunity.  Have a go at it if you want to be part of something spectacular.  https://marineco.in  . 2018 is going to be a very exciting year for cryptocurrency  One of the big and upcoming coins is MTC.  MTC is the ticker for marinecoin.  Marinecoin dates back to 2014 but the cryptocurrency world was not ready for it yet and the crypto market overall was stagnant.  Marinecoin is dev-less artificial intelligence cryptocurrency that has low fees and eco-friendly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 05:02:24 PM
Maybe you should begin by diversificating your initial investment: in my opinion you should invest 80% in Bitcoin, which can give you high earnings in decent time and the other 20% try to invest in some Altcoin, maybe in Ethereum, or Litecoin, just to be safe
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 04:51:25 PM
First of all, examine other cryptocurrencies from top-20. And do not put all eggs in one basket, diversify your portfolio for lower risks
Activity: 161
March 23, 2018, 04:30:56 PM
All of them are good investment, what you need is a good entry. Good thing it is still red market and you can still buy this at the very low price. XMR has a good performance in terms of price stability base on the chart this year.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
March 23, 2018, 03:57:48 PM
In my opinion the best option will be ethereum. Now price is really low so if you will buy a lot eth and wait few months you will be rich. Ethereum should achieve 2000 dollars until end this year
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
March 23, 2018, 03:47:57 PM
BTC and ETH are more stable and safer. If you want risk more (and probably gain more) you can chose by a lot of ALT coins. I suggest you to give a look at DeepOnion.
Nice suggestions. Ehereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC) is most powerful and most trusted coin for investment.
He is a newcomer, so he try with two coins. Long-term investment it will be better.
So, should first time with Bitcoin money.
Activity: 654
March 23, 2018, 03:38:13 PM
If you want invest in coin from these three option. The best option will be bitcoin of course, but it is expensive. So if you have not a lot of money for this, try with ethereum. Profit will be sure
Activity: 116
March 23, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

Both BTC and ETH are good long term investment. not 100% sure about XMR, but it can make profit than btc or eth, but with less probability.
Pages:
Jump to: