Pages:
Author

Topic: Help with investment choice. - page 13. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 12:21:51 PM
I think that the big volatility of BTC and ETH. This means that by investing in them you can get more profit
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 12:18:50 PM
Hei, try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
April 16, 2018, 12:00:06 PM
I think for a newbie it is best to invest in top 20 coins, but only when they are on correction and their price is very small, then you will get a profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 11:56:56 AM
I like both BTC and ETH. They are more stable cryptocurrency to invest. I don't mean that the others are worse. But, since I invest for the first time, I really like those two coins. BTC always gives its good price and stability on the market.It is trusted and great cryptocurrency, additionally that is the first cryptocurrency. On the other hand, ETH is stable and it also has a good prospect in the future along with the technology. Many also use Ethereum platform today.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 04:33:31 AM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
Mostly said that BTC and ETH are two most popular these days. Lot of investors are choosing the two. I think they are really reliable. Just try them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 04:25:31 AM
investment crypto I think is still very profitable even though the price of coins now is not good but I think investing in bitcoin or eth will still provide benefits in the future and we deserve to try it
The vast majority of people are now very supportive of Bitcoin and ETH, which is why even if the current market price falls, there are reasons people are trading, so it can be held for a long time. Other coins have too much uncertainty and are more likely to rise or fall.
I think it would be better if you invested with ETH and BTC. With your investment in crypto, you will not get a depreciation of what you invest. Occasionally you may experience a drop in prices, but you will get a continuous price increase. Everything you invest in this crypto can develop into a very high price. Unlike if you invest in tangible goods, your investment will experience depreciation and the development of your investment will take a long time.
Activity: 336
April 10, 2018, 01:22:52 PM
I recommend check by yourself and look at eth and btc, also eos,neo. Don't invest money now in ICO,better in most strongest coins
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 11:44:36 AM
Btc, eth are the must.
If budget is OK can try some altcoins but take your time and study every project thoroughly.
Activity: 308
April 07, 2018, 02:34:42 PM
I advise you to invest 50/50 Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think these two coins in can bring you a good amount of money after a long time.
Now it is profitable to invest in almost any promising coin, which has fallen in price after the last drop in prices. For example, this exactly applies to bitcoin, ethereum and other coins such as trx and neo. After a fall, growth always follows, so coins must necessarily grow.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 06, 2018, 01:31:54 PM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
i suggest you to invest on TRX. TRX have their on blockchain and if im not mistaken their will launch and leave ethereum network on 14 april 2018. tron have a lot of pottential to increasing so i suggest you to invest in there.
Activity: 189
April 06, 2018, 01:18:48 PM
I advice you have to invest in these coins

(ETH, NEO & BTC)
Activity: 266
April 06, 2018, 01:16:50 PM
By investing in BTC, ETH you will not get profit quickly. I talk about years. I'd rather choose some promising altcoin. For example NagriCoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
April 04, 2018, 10:49:22 PM
investment crypto I think is still very profitable even though the price of coins now is not good but I think investing in bitcoin or eth will still provide benefits in the future and we deserve to try it
The vast majority of people are now very supportive of Bitcoin and ETH, which is why even if the current market price falls, there are reasons people are trading, so it can be held for a long time. Other coins have too much uncertainty and are more likely to rise or fall.
Activity: 364
April 04, 2018, 07:47:11 PM
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 04:45:10 PM
I advise you to invest 50/50 Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think these two coins in can bring you a good amount of money after a long time.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 04:43:52 PM
In days like these, it is not difficult to give good advice. Either everything will be fine or everything will go down the drain.
It is certainly a good moment to buy something new. However, well-stocked old coins are likely to bring in greater profits than Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 04, 2018, 04:38:17 PM
I would split the total: 40% BTC, 40% ETH and 20% XMR. Then you can use some ETH or BTC to buy low caps coins or ICOs

That is a reasonable choice, I also hold much btc and eth than any other coins since I treat them as a long term investment, I like to convert between eth and btc, I find it is very profitable, the ratio is much stable than the price, and I do not worry about losing any coins.
Yes, bitcoin and ethereum is a good choice for long-term investments in crypto currency. These coins are unlikely to disappear in the near future, these projects have come to the world of crypto currencies seriously and for a long time. Yes, the current market drop has hit hard on these and other coins, but it shows that at the moment prices have become very attractive.
Most coins WILL disappear from the markets. They will either get delisted or not work anymore. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the top choices.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 04:35:41 PM
I would split the total: 40% BTC, 40% ETH and 20% XMR. Then you can use some ETH or BTC to buy low caps coins or ICOs

That is a reasonable choice, I also hold much btc and eth than any other coins since I treat them as a long term investment, I like to convert between eth and btc, I find it is very profitable, the ratio is much stable than the price, and I do not worry about losing any coins.
Yes, bitcoin and ethereum is a good choice for long-term investments in crypto currency. These coins are unlikely to disappear in the near future, these projects have come to the world of crypto currencies seriously and for a long time. Yes, the current market drop has hit hard on these and other coins, but it shows that at the moment prices have become very attractive.
Activity: 25
April 04, 2018, 04:24:39 PM
It's easy - ETH,LiteCoin,Lisk. I think this one will have few X in future like x5-10.
Just hodl few months, for first profit.
Activity: 116
April 04, 2018, 04:21:27 PM
I love your choice but I think you can try these :-

NEO

IOTA

DASH

EOS

Pages:
Jump to: