Pages:
Author

Topic: Help with investment choice. - page 17. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 10:08:48 AM
It's good to here from others, but don't take them as an investment advise at all. Personally, I see BTC, NEO and ETH are good for long term. However, I like to diversify my portfolio so nice if you look into infrastructure projects and exchange tokens such as Binance or KuCoin.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
March 23, 2018, 10:03:23 AM
I invested in MNX. Got a tip from http://www.altcointrend.com/category/trade-alerts/

Its already increasing in value. The parking rates are excellent for MNX.
i also invested on mnx, even though its small, I still get 11% of my investment monthly, it is already a passive income even if I dont have a regular job to get money for my monthly expenses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
For investment, all the crypto-currencies you have named are good. But, according to my observations, volatility is higher for BTC and ETH
Activity: 378
March 23, 2018, 08:44:56 AM
Yes I think aid with investment is not a problem as long as we know when and what we should invest.
I recommend investing in bitcoin and ripple for a long time so you can see the benefits created.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
March 23, 2018, 08:33:10 AM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
if you're having a hard time choosing what coin you are gonna invest with, why dont you split your investment to those three? they are all quite promising and has a future, so I dont see any other reason to disregard other the two to invest at only one coin.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 08:17:45 AM
If you invest the last money then the best choice is stable coins. For example, bitcoin is a favorite of the whole crypto market, it will never collapse and will play the course. It is also worth looking at the top 10 stock exchange.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 07:59:43 AM
for the long term I think the best option for investment is bitcoin and ethereum,and there are still many choices Seperti ETC, BTG, dan XRP, but for the investment it really is depending on your choice when is the right time and where you will invest your funds.you should just search for it from updated news news or by his own analysis.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 23, 2018, 07:13:04 AM
You can ask opinions which coin to invest but do not take it as an investment advice.
I think, it still best to invest for long term in btc or eth especially now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
March 23, 2018, 03:16:35 AM
No one should give advice on investing your funds, because only you are responsible for this, and if you ask an opinion from someone, you shift your responsibility to other people. Study the market, all currencies, all assets, and then make a decision by yourself!
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
March 23, 2018, 03:10:44 AM
It is difficult to determine which coins will produce more in a moment, I prefer BTC rather than other coins, because of the exact value of the asset.
But investing crypto assets should you do when the crypto downtrend or the famous term DUMP, then you HOLD / HODL after 1/2/3 months passed there is an increase then immediately sell it. that's if you look at the profits.
Activity: 168
March 23, 2018, 02:55:12 AM
Currently in a bear market, then the investment BTC and ETH is two good choice, I don't recommend that you invest in other tokens, because each country is going to limit these no valu tokens , so you may lose money.
I would advise you to invest in BTC and ETH because of its excellent price and safety, because investing in bitcoin and Ethereum can invest in the long term and can for the future also be a good profit, if you invest in ICO it is very difficult to me because many of the scam and the risk is also great
Activity: 350
March 23, 2018, 02:35:08 AM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
If you are considering and bitcoin, then with the investment you have full order in terms of the amount. You can afford to divide this all into 5-6 coins, and it is better to alts. On the coinmarket there is a list from which you can choose the ones most suitable for you.
Activity: 37
March 23, 2018, 02:32:17 AM
I invested in MNX. Got a tip from http://www.altcointrend.com/category/trade-alerts/

Its already increasing in value. The parking rates are excellent for MNX.
Activity: 238
March 23, 2018, 02:18:36 AM
I trust BTC and ETH for investment although it has high transaction fees but you can never failed to gain profit if you will invest here.
Activity: 658
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
March 23, 2018, 02:11:45 AM
I dont know which investment is going to be best return, but one thing is certain, if you are a small investor with lowrisk to take, then invest only in BTC/ ETH. They are less volatile (comparatively) to other coins/ tokens. It is important to safeguard capital first in this bear market.
Activity: 644
March 23, 2018, 01:52:42 AM
for now it is advisable not to buy ripple (xrp), I see the neo price chart heading in a positive direction this week.
GFE
Activity: 336
March 23, 2018, 01:48:19 AM

If you want to have stable portfolio you should buy BTC and ETH for 50% of your money. Other coins you can choose reading topics of this forum
Activity: 148
March 23, 2018, 01:33:56 AM
Buying ETH and BTC can reduce the risk and the return is not low. You can buy a part of the funds in your hands to buy BTC and ETH, set aside a small amount of money to buy some currencies with higher potential, and conduct decentralized investment to minimize the risk.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
March 23, 2018, 01:21:02 AM
Never and no one needs to listen to the choice of coins. Think, analyze and trust no one. This market is ruthless.
I would advise you to invest in BTC and ETH because of its excellent price and safety, because investing in bitcoin and Ethereum can invest in the long term and can for the future also be a good profit, if you invest in ICO it is very difficult to me because many of the scam and the risk is also great
as you stated above ( bitcoin and Ethereum can invest in the long term ). Its sounds like other coins is not allowed to invest in long run? Actually all of coin is good for long term not just eth and bitcoin , but it depends on the potential of coin 'cause all coins has a different source.. So if you want to make a long term review the the background of project to ensure that it will pump in the future and will make a good return at the end.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 23, 2018, 01:20:41 AM

Investment is a very personal decision, especially when it involves cryptocurrency, there are lots of risks involved that you need to monitor the product you invest in. taking other people's take is good but might not work out as expected. Its best to do your research and make your own decision on this
Pages:
Jump to: