Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 36. (Read 89601 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Why would the price of BTC make any difference? The service is supposed to have "No hidden fees" according to your sig. :

It is very shady but a lower BTC price would mean higher maintenance costs in BTC terms so a lower payout would have to be expected.

In order for maintenance costs to not be considered a "hidden fee", they would have to be stated, which they are not. By claiming they have "No hidden fees", they're saying the fees are included in the upfront cost or the fees are well stated. They're neither in this case.

First of all that questions shouldn't go to me. I'm not running this bussines.

These question are not specifically for you, they're for anyone to answer. The quotes are just for context.

AMHASH divs was below 800 (week earlier above 800) satoshi despite lowering maintenance fee.

All is adding up...  Even company from your sig behave similiar...

AMHash doesn't claim to have no hidden fees and their maintenance costs are explicitly stated.  AMHash's dividend reduced by about 30 Satoshis at most, your dividends from here reduce by a couple of hundred. Given your payout from last week was around 835 Satoshis per Gh per day (which was slightly higher than AMHash's for that period), their maintenance costs would have to be similar to AMHash's. If AMHash only dropped by 30 Satoshis, how do you explain the drop in your payout of 269 Satoshis?

Their behaviour is in no way similar.

By 'No Hidden Fee' I understand at 0.001 BTC you get exactly 1 Ghs and there is no hidden cost to inflate the price. That is what they are doing. I could not find anywhere in the site, which talks about zero maintenance fee. Rather note in their mining calculator clearly indicates that there are some fees before actual payment. So, I am not buying your arguement that no hidden fee has anything to do with zero maintenance fee, which you are trying to force on them for some unknown reason.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Why would the price of BTC make any difference? The service is supposed to have "No hidden fees" according to your sig. :

It is very shady but a lower BTC price would mean higher maintenance costs in BTC terms so a lower payout would have to be expected.

In order for maintenance costs to not be considered a "hidden fee", they would have to be stated, which they are not. By claiming they have "No hidden fees", they're saying the fees are included in the upfront cost or the fees are well stated. They're neither in this case.

These question are not specifically for you, they're for anyone to answer. The quotes are just for context.

AMHASH divs was below 800 (week earlier above 800) satoshi despite lowering maintenance fee.

AMHash doesn't claim to have no hidden fees and their maintenance costs are explicitly stated.  AMHash's dividend reduced by about 30 Satoshis at most, your dividends from here reduce by a couple of hundred. Given your payout from last week was around 835 Satoshis per Gh per day (which was slightly higher than AMHash's for that period), their maintenance costs would have to be similar to AMHash's. If AMHash only dropped by 30 Satoshis, how do you explain the drop in your payout of 269 Satoshis?

Their behaviour is in no way similar.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
But I may guess...
2 weeks ago there wasn't so much interest, less clients, less total payout. AMHASH 2 weeks also didn't sell good.
1 week ago more users jump in (even I got 1 refferal), also price of BTC was 380$. AMHASH divs was higher, more people start to buy AMHASH3.
Last week was bad in terms of price, 310-330. Many people didn't turn off autobuy option, that's why this week total payout was smaller. AMHASH divs was below 800 (week earlier above 800) satoshi despite lowering maintenance fee.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
According to their "payment history" page, 2 weeks ago they paid out 2.98592723 BTC, last week they paid out, 10.95585424 BTC, yet this week they only paid out 1.64579392 BTC.

How do you explain that?

Seems like their forced automatic reinvestment and disabling automatic payouts has worked well for them. This ponzi might even survive a few more weeks if people dont pay attention to the fact they are not being paid. And that of course, is the real reason some people in this thread pretend everything is hunky-dory,  they are trying to sell their accounts before it implodes.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
3rd payout. This weak was worse than previous, but nothing surprising since price of BTC tanked about 50$.

Why would the price of BTC make any difference? The service is supposed to have "No hidden fees" according to your sig.

That is the point, but obviously the puppet army will not see any logic in it. They are just waiting to jump in at the beginning of the next page to call it scam... once again. And instead of this repetitive nuisance, our OP will keep quiet by not moderating these Havelock hooligans to loiter around and spit anywhere in the thread !!!

According to their "payment history" page, 2 weeks ago they paid out 2.98592723 BTC, last week they paid out, 10.95585424 BTC, yet this week they only paid out 1.64579392 BTC.

How do you explain that?

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
3rd payout. This weak was worse than previous, but nothing surprising since price of BTC tanked about 50$.

Why would the price of BTC make any difference? The service is supposed to have "No hidden fees" according to your sig.

That is the point, but obviously the puppet army will not see any logic in it. They are just waiting to jump in at the beginning of the next page to call it scam... once again. And instead of this repetitive nuisance, our OP will keep quiet by not moderating these Havelock hooligans to loiter around and spit anywhere in the thread !!!

How do you explain that?
Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
Story continues, payout update
I've got my first payout too. Becuse I've got few PM's asking what is my experience with cloudmining.website here is my story so far:
Usinng black friday promo I bought 260GH for 0.2BTC (10% (20GH) was given extra by CM.W, 20% extra my friend returned to me (0.04BTC) and I bought another 40GH)

Invested:
0.2BTC/260GH, average ~0.0077BTC/10GH

Payment #:
1: 0.01463184BTC, average ~0.00008039BTC/10GH/day
2: 0.01569475BTC (-0.0005 refferal), average 0.00008348BTC/10GH/day
3: 0.01079236BTC (-0.0005 refferal), average 0.00005655BTC/10GH/day

TOTAL: 0.04011895BTC

ROI so far:
20.05%, average ~0.9552%/day
expected 100% ROI in next 83 days

legendary
Story continues, payout update
I've got my first payout too. Becuse I've got few PM's asking what is my experience with cloudmining.website here is my story so far:
Usinng black friday promo I bought 260GH for 0.2BTC (10% (20GH) was given extra by CM.W, 20% extra my friend returned to me (0.04BTC) and I bought another 40GH)

Invested:
0.2BTC/260GH, average ~0.0077BTC/10GH

Payment #:
1: 0.01463184BTC, average ~0.00008039BTC/10GH/day
2: 0.01569475BTC (-0.0005 refferal), average 0.00008348BTC/10GH/day
3: 0.01079236BTC (-0.0005 refferal), average 0.00005655BTC/10GH/day

TOTAL: 0.04011895BTC

ROI so far:
20.05%, average ~0.9552%/day
expected 100% ROI in next 83 days

It's nice to have some options. But I think that they should be turned OFF in standard. Some users just buying 10GH for test and doesn't look anymore, they just observing wallet. When autotrader kick in they will get some small amounts and they will come here and make noise and accusations without checking what's happend = bad press.

If we talking about features, a transfer GH to another user would be a very good option.

That is what i was suggesting - should be off at the beginning.. Many people can miss this upgrade.

Tranfering power/contracts between users is very good idea - This could be beginning of the exchange market.

Maybe they allow it already. I didn't know that cloudminr allowed it but they do. You email them that you want to transfer x GHS to user y and they just do it. I am trying this functionality by selling some GHS here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9872185
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
It's nice to have some options. But I think that they should be turned OFF in standard. Some users just buying 10GH for test and doesn't look anymore, they just observing wallet. When autotrader kick in they will get some small amounts and they will come here and make noise and accusations without checking what's happend = bad press.

If we talking about features, a transfer GH to another user would be a very good option.

That is what i was suggesting - should be off at the beginning.. Many people can miss this upgrade.

Tranfering power/contracts between users is very good idea - This could be beginning of the exchange market.
legendary
LOL, want to sell your soon-to-be worthless position?

No, I was thinking about something else. Giving back GH to refferals.

Lets be clear here, the ONLY reason this is implemented and auto-activated is to postpone the inevitable moment where the ponzi bleeds more coins than it reaps in through fresh sales, and thus collapses. Its actually hilarious they adopted the same approach as I did in my "Masters Cub cloudy mining" spoof (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaign-earn-10th-worth-of-cloudy-mining-and-01-btc-bonus-888864).

Cloudmin allows transfer of GHS between users.
Maybe cloudmining would do it too if you ask them.

Someone investing 10GHS will check the website before taking the time to say he was not paid!
legendary

Lets be clear here, the ONLY reason this is implemented and auto-activated is to postpone the inevitable moment where the ponzi bleeds more coins than it reaps in through fresh sales, and thus collapses. Its actually hilarious they adopted the same approach as I did in my "Masters Cub cloudy mining" spoof (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaign-earn-10th-worth-of-cloudy-mining-and-01-btc-bonus-888864).

legendary

We have launched the settings page. Now you can hold your payment and re-invest automatically. Both these features have been turned on for all existing customers as well as new customers. If you want to turn them off, you can do that immediately from the settings page. Re-investment will take place everyday starting from coming Monday.

To be honest, if anyone did not notice, may be not very happy with this surprise ..

It's a way to keep money in the system and you can turn it OFF if you want.
It's good not to invest too much on the same site, I may advice to buy some of the GHS I am selling at a very good price : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9876230
legendary
We have launched the settings page. Now you can hold your payment and re-invest automatically. Both these features have been turned on for all existing customers as well as new customers.

Whats that deep,  rumbling sound?
Yep, thats the sound of imminent collapse of yet another ponzi.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
If anyone has any support request, it might be asked here => http://forum.cloudmining.website/viewforum.php?f=3

We do not monitor this forum too often.
legendary
We have launched the settings page. Now you can hold your payment and re-invest automatically. Both these features have been turned on for all existing customers as well as new customers. If you want to turn them off, you can do that immediately from the settings page. Re-investment will take place everyday starting from coming Monday.

To be honest, if anyone did not notice, may be not very happy with this surprise ..
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
legendary
I read in a different thread that the reason for difficulty going down is PayCoin. A lot of Sha-256 miners are most likely mining PayCoin and hence bitcoin network has lost a huge hash power. Is that true ? Does anyone have any data regarding this ? Is PayCoin mining really profitable or it is just speculation ?

I am 100% sure that there is no relations between Bitcoin and PayCoin - thats just speculations..

If the difficulty goes down, the miners will make more BTC. I am hoping the price will then rise for all miners to make a nice USD profit as well.

Hmm.. I wish! But if they start dumping.. hopefully not..
Pages:
Jump to: