Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 37. (Read 89601 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
100ROI in next 85days assuming the difficulty doesn't raise!

Difficulty alone is irrelevant. Most important in this aspect (ROI) is ratio diff/price of BTC. If this will stay at similiar levels then ROI in 85 days. Future will tell how it will be....

It will be the same difficulty or less for the next 15 days :

-1.51% in 0 days Next difficulty

But it is likely to raise within 85days.

I read in a different thread that the reason for difficulty going down is PayCoin. A lot of Sha-256 miners are most likely mining PayCoin and hence bitcoin network has lost a huge hash power. Is that true ? Does anyone have any data regarding this ? Is PayCoin mining really profitable or it is just speculation ?

You can find this alt-coin thread in the alt-coin section. If people are mining an other coin and the difficulty doesn't increase for Bitcoin for an other few months, it will be great for miners. Then the price of BTC can rise for everyone to feel a bit wealthier Wink

The following graph shows that difficulty and price generally goes hand in hand...

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/difficulty-price-btc.html#log

So, difficulty drop may not result in a price rise.

If the difficulty goes down, the miners will make more BTC. I am hoping the price will then rise for all miners to make a nice USD profit as well.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

Difficulty alone is irrelevant. Most important in this aspect (ROI) is ratio diff/price of BTC. If this will stay at similiar levels then ROI in 85 days. Future will tell how it will be....

I read in a different thread that the reason for difficulty going down is PayCoin. A lot of Sha-256 miners are most likely mining PayCoin and hence bitcoin network has lost a huge hash power. Is that true ? Does anyone have any data regarding this ? Is PayCoin mining really profitable or it is just speculation ?

You can find this alt-coin thread in the alt-coin section. If people are mining an other coin and the difficulty doesn't increase for Bitcoin for an other few months, it will be great for miners. Then the price of BTC can rise for everyone to feel a bit wealthier Wink

The following graph shows that difficulty and price generally goes hand in hand...

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/difficulty-price-btc.html#log

So, difficulty drop may not result in a price rise.

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

(foolishly) assuming they will still be around in 85 days.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

Story continues, payout update
I've got my first payout too. Becuse I've got few PM's asking what is my experience with cloudmining.website here is my story so far:
Usinng black friday promo I bought 260GH for 0.2BTC (10% (20GH) was given extra by CM.W, 20% extra my friend returned to me (0.04BTC) and I bought another 40GH)

Invested:
0.2BTC/260GH, average ~0.0077BTC/10GH

Payment #:
1: 0.01463184BTC, average ~0.00008039BTC/10GH/day
2: 0.01569475BTC (-0.0005 refferal), average 0.00008348BTC/10GH/day

TOTAL: 0.02982659BTC

ROI so far:
14.91%, average ~1.065%/day
expected 100% ROI in next 85 days

2nd payout so far. I've got 0.0005BTC from refferal earning but don't know if that was from cloud website as payment from signature campain or some user used my refferal link. Either way I substracted this amount to calculate totals and average for this week.

Thank you for the statistics, it gives an idea of what it is possible to earn. 100ROI in next 85days assuming the difficulty doesn't raise!
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Mining payment for the last week has been sent out.

I've got my first payout too. Becuse I've got few PM's asking what is my experience with cloudmining.website here is my story so far:
Usinng black friday promo I bought 260GH for 0.2BTC (10% (20GH) was given extra by CM.W, 20% extra my friend returned to me (0.04BTC) and I bought another 40GH)

Invested:

Payment #:

ROI so far:

2nd payout so far. I've got 0.0005BTC from refferal earning but don't know if that was from cloud website as payment from signature campain or some user used my refferal link. Either way I substracted this amount to calculate totals and average for this week.

We have not yet launched our signature campaign. So, it is your affiliate earning. You may like to get involved in our Forum for Affiliate Earning Program. We are going to offer various ways to our affiliates to earn more...
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

Invested:

Payment #:

ROI so far:

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
We have launched our own forum at http://forum.cloudmining.website. Please post all your support requests in Cloud Mining Support. From now on, all support request resolution will take place through our forum.

Sent 0.01 BTC to the address specified in the order an hour ago, 7 confirmations, but my hash power is till 0 Ghs. Where is my money?

The issue is resolved after private communication with https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cloud-mining-379594

It takes some time for them to process an order. Don't push a "cancel" button against your order after you send them your btc. They promised to make a ticket system on their site to resolve such problems.

Let's see, how payouts will go Smiley

Promise kept. It is here => Cloud Mining Support. We have made it public to avoid controversy. If you want your account information to remain private, you may always PM us on our forum.

Nice. It is better to sort out all support stuffs from one single place.
We have launched our own forum at http://forum.cloudmining.website. Please post all your support requests in Cloud Mining Support. From now on, all support request resolution will take place through our forum.

Sent 0.01 BTC to the address specified in the order an hour ago, 7 confirmations, but my hash power is till 0 Ghs. Where is my money?

The issue is resolved after private communication with https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cloud-mining-379594

It takes some time for them to process an order. Don't push a "cancel" button against your order after you send them your btc. They promised to make a ticket system on their site to resolve such problems.

Let's see, how payouts will go Smiley

Promise kept. It is here => Cloud Mining Support. We have made it public to avoid controversy. If you want your account information to remain private, you may always PM us on our forum.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
pbmining also paid for almost a year.

But achieving that required an ever increasing influx of new victims throughout that year.
One would hope that pbminings collapse has opened enough eyes that is very unlikely to be repeated.
More so if you consider how many of these ponzi's are being launched each week, all competing for the same suckers.

FWIW I will be surprised if this ponzi is still around after February and flabbergasted if it lasts until next summer.
IOW, even the earliest investors will likely not profit.
         Puppet in the past when you said, these things, I had to suffer reading through, 5 pages of --- well Pb mining always has paid out, other arguments as to how this would continue. This argument went on for months. I was in that camp too.  Now, I see what you say has held true. I too have taken a loss on PB. I think this has opened my eyes, and I'm only going to buy and Hold from now on. I'm a big girl and absorb these losses but hope not to act foolishly with my bitcoin in the future.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
pbmining also paid for almost a year.

But achieving that required an ever increasing influx of new victims throughout that year.
One would hope that pbminings collapse has opened enough eyes that is very unlikely to be repeated.
More so if you consider how many of these ponzi's are being launched each week, all competing for the same suckers.

FWIW I will be surprised if this ponzi is still around after February and flabbergasted if it lasts until next summer.
IOW, even the earliest investors will likely not profit.
Activity: 430
Does the coin withdraw automatic? In the FAQ I read that the min-withdraw limit is 0.0005 BTC.

Atm I have: Pending Payment 0.00073094 BTC

When will the coins be withdrawn since I can't do it manually?

Withdrawal takes place automatically on every Monday by 6pm GMT. If your pending payment is more than 0.0005 BTC at the time of withdrawal, then you will be paid. If your current balance is 0.00073094 BTC, you'll be paid on coming Monday. If you like our service and want to earn some extra, you might like to join our affiliate program by wearing our signature => www.cloudmining.website/affiliates.php

Oki, thanks Smiley That cleared some things for me.

Yes, everyone is receiving payment on monday.

Or at least everybody hopes so... pbmining also paid for almost a year.
This seems to be very pbmining like... not seen any evidence of mining yet
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Does the coin withdraw automatic? In the FAQ I read that the min-withdraw limit is 0.0005 BTC.

Withdrawal takes place automatically on every Monday by 6pm GMT. If your pending payment is more than 0.0005 BTC at the time of withdrawal, then you will be paid. If your current balance is 0.00073094 BTC, you'll be paid on coming Monday. If you like our service and want to earn some extra, you might like to join our affiliate program by wearing our signature => www.cloudmining.website/affiliates.php

Yes, everyone is receiving payment on monday.
Activity: 259

Activity: 259

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Do you jump from a buildings with a parachute? I guess not.. ..But some people like it..  Wink

Of course I don't, I'm not suicidal.
Pages:
Jump to: