Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 46. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Could be that there are plenty of other crypto-currencies to invest in now, as well as DOGE taking a lot of interest of lately.
There have been several PoS coins released with higher stake than CGB, attracting many newcomers. CGB has a lot of good things going now, but perhaps there needs to be more buzz around CGB. DOGE had their bobsled and NASCAR sponsorships, perhaps something like that would get the attention from the general public and potential investors. Regardless of what one thinks of the other currencies, it is the spectacular stories that draw attention from media and non crypto-currency holders. Granted, the CGB community is much smaller the that of BTC, LTC, DOGE etc, so it's not likely we could rally up $50K for another sponsorship in NASCAR. We'll just have to be smarter and think about how to draw more attention to CGB, and show it's strengths and benefits as a long term investment.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
awesome coin, great giveaway.
Thanks!
Activity: 7
Thank you for the giveway!
Activity: 90
Thankyou for this giveaway..awesome coin
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Thank you for the giveaway!
Activity: 294
Thank you so much for the kind giveaway from CryptoSandwich Smiley. Funnily enough we also do giveaways and blog reviews and I also wanted to contact you soon if we can host one as well. This is one of those rare and valuable coins one needs to hold for the long term. I will for sure be looking more deeply into a savings plan of Cryprogenic Bullion..
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
thanks for the giveaway on cryptosandwitch Smiley
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Great CGB, thanks for giveaway on cryptosandwich and Bitcoingarden
Activity: 9
I love cgb thanks for giveaway!
really great giuveaway thanks bitcoin garden Smiley

Activity: 98
LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!
honestly i didn't knew this coin until today, but it was nice specs and everything to be one of the coins that will, for sure, last!!!!

i thank you for your giveaway that allowed me to know your coin.
from now on i will be a very interested follower and miner.

thanks again and long live Cryptogenic Bullion!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
A special thanks to the Cryptogenic Bullion Team for the giveaway!
Activity: 238
Huge givaway =) !! Thanks a lot!
Activity: 169
excelent giveaway thank you man!
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the great giveaway!
Activity: 645
thanks for the giveaway on Cryptosandwich and Bitcoingarden
Activity: 85
Merit: 11
Thanks a lot for the giveaway  Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Thank them for giveaway!!

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Cryptogenic Bullion is the CryptoSandwich, COIN of THE DAY!!!  We've got a 1 CGB giveaway for completing some simple social media tasks.  Also, we're strongly encouraging our community to post on this board today...  So it might be a little bit crazy on here today...  I doubt you Cryptogenic Bullion veterans will learn anything, but you might be interested in reading why I pursued CGB for the Coin of the Day.  Coins come to us more often...  Please check it out  on www.cryptosandwich.com

CGB Celebration Giveaway co-hosted by CryptoSandwich and Bitcoin Garden - Welcome to our community!

Please also see the Reddit post for further discussion.

A warm welcome to all who are participating in today's CGB Celebration Giveaway co-hosted by CryptoSandwich and Bitcoin Garden!

We are proud to announce that Cryptogenic Bullion can now be traded directly with CAD and USD on the Vault of Satoshi exchange!

In addition to participating in the giveaway, we encourage you to also consider checking out the following:

Check out our Website

This post will be updated momentarily.

OP updated!
Activity: 266
Cryptogenic Bullion is the CryptoSandwich, COIN of THE DAY!!!  We've got a 1 CGB giveaway for completing some simple social media tasks.  Also, we're strongly encouraging our community to post on this board today...  So it might be a little bit crazy on here today...  I doubt you Cryptogenic Bullion veterans will learn anything, but you might be interested in reading why I pursued CGB for the Coin of the Day.  Coins come to us more often...  Please check it out  on www.cryptosandwich.com

CGB Celebration Giveaway co-hosted by CryptoSandwich and Bitcoin Garden - Welcome to our community!

Please also see the Reddit post for further discussion.

Official CryptoSandwich Post

A warm welcome to all who are participating in today's CGB Celebration Giveaway co-hosted by CryptoSandwich and Bitcoin Garden!

We are proud to announce that Cryptogenic Bullion can now be traded directly with CAD and USD on the Vault of Satoshi exchange!

In addition to participating in the giveaway, we encourage you to also consider checking out the following:

Check out our Website

Enjoy!
Activity: 414
Cryptogenic Bullion is the CryptoSandwich, COIN of THE DAY!!!  We've got a 1 CGB giveaway for completing some simple social media tasks.  Also, we're strongly encouraging our community to post on this board today...  So it might be a little bit crazy on here today...  I doubt you Cryptogenic Bullion veterans will learn anything, but you might be interested in reading why I pursued CGB for the Coin of the Day.  Coins come to us more often...  Please check it out  on www.cryptosandwich.com
Pages:
Jump to: