Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 45. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
CryptogenicBullion [[CGB]] 5hXLC5bLQAPVHhwWNfaue4VfYJ4KRvFEfq

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hi people! Smiley

What do I need to do to claim this giveaway??
I do not see any link .. can you help me to find it?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Love Cryptocoin ~
keep rising Cryptogenic Bullion  Grin

thanks for giveaway  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Thx for giveaway event via Cryptosandwich
hope will be another same event again in the future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Nice giveaway, thanks.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Great giveaway definitely worth taking the time to do on Crypto Sandwhich

Thanks
Activity: 15
Thanks bitcoin garden!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lithium core developer
Another altcoin Giveaway.... I really Like it...
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund
Sweet giveaway! This coin is so hard to get for me, but well worth it!

5cWXV7p1XUhu45KVafgmoo4NkTcLAiKCn5
Activity: 14
awesome giveaway on bitoin garden forum.
Thanks bitcoin garden for this great coin!
Activity: 266
On the idea of stats within the wallet, I initially thought this was a bit pointless, but I actually now think it is a brilliant idea that will help differentiate CGB. Think about it... we are absolutely surrounded by altcoins with all their differences (or similarities!) but the vast majority have the exact same looking client. (I only have a handful of different alts so could have missed a prominent altcoin with a radically different client). If CGB has a client that is actually unique, that in itself lends a huge amount of legitimacy to the coin, and if these features are also smart/useful (like live stats) it showcases the quality development team behind it, rather than just suggesting their capabilities are limited to cloning another client. This would presumably be a bit of work, but I think it would be worth it. I think it would be really worth doing something like this before any kind of marketing drive too. Although I am no expert I do have a bit of experience in beta testing software and hunting out obscure bugs, I'd be happy to do this on any new client.

Thanks for the writeup and you are right about the client! We want to make it really stand out and start focusing on having a truly developed set of features as opposed to a clone. We expect to be releasing the next client next month and will need good feedback from testers such as yourself! We like to tip on Reddit for participation, hope to see you around! Smiley
Activity: 13
nice promotion this coin on bitcoin garden forum
Thank you for giveaway.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
thanks for giveaway in bitcoingarden
i'll help you promote this coin
Grin
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
nice coin with a bright future..!!! thanks Cryptosandwich for giveaway
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
Awesome coin and great giveaway on Cryptosandwich
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Great news being on VoS! and great giveaway on Cryptosandwich!
Could be that there are plenty of other crypto-currencies to invest in now, as well as DOGE taking a lot of interest of lately.
There have been several PoS coins released with higher stake than CGB, attracting many newcomers. CGB has a lot of good things going now, but perhaps there needs to be more buzz around CGB. DOGE had their bobsled and NASCAR sponsorships, perhaps something like that would get the attention from the general public and potential investors. Regardless of what one thinks of the other currencies, it is the spectacular stories that draw attention from media and non crypto-currency holders. Granted, the CGB community is much smaller the that of BTC, LTC, DOGE etc, so it's not likely we could rally up $50K for another sponsorship in NASCAR. We'll just have to be smarter and think about how to draw more attention to CGB, and show it's strengths and benefits as a long term investment.

I agree, people love a good story to get behind. We have really laid a foundation for CGB in the last few months. People can low look at our activity and see that something really big is building. We are open to suggestions and encourage our community to use the tools we have set up to help organize and get such promotions off the ground. This is just the beginning!
Activity: 17
great promotion bitcoingarden
CGb great coin.
Activity: 294
Thank you so much for the kind giveaway from CryptoSandwich Smiley. Funnily enough we also do giveaways and blog reviews and I also wanted to contact you soon if we can host one as well. This is one of those rare and valuable coins one needs to hold for the long term. I will for sure be looking more deeply into a savings plan of Cryprogenic Bullion..

Awesome! We would love to talk further on details of more promotions Cheesy Thanks for stopping by!

Great I sent you a message through your contact form on the main website..I have also some ideas too that in the near future I wish to implement for the Crypto Community which would bring even further exposure as well. Smiley CB Could be another pension plan - a great coin for more women to invest in for their kids too!!
Thank you so much for the kind giveaway from CryptoSandwich Smiley. Funnily enough we also do giveaways and blog reviews and I also wanted to contact you soon if we can host one as well. This is one of those rare and valuable coins one needs to hold for the long term. I will for sure be looking more deeply into a savings plan of Cryprogenic Bullion..

Awesome! We would love to talk further on details of more promotions Cheesy Thanks for stopping by!
Pages:
Jump to: