Pages:
Author

Topic: HitBTC.com - The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange - page 2. (Read 109462 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 288
The exchange returned the money - I was able to withdraw it
Биpжa дeньги вepнyлa - я cмoглa иx вывecти

Finally, you are able to withdraw your money from Hitbtc. Will you share more details on how you can be able to Withdrawn? It will be helpfull for the other Hitbtc user

caporwink здpaвcтвyйтe мoжeтe paccкaзaть кaк вы cмoгли вepнyть cвoи дeньги c  HitBTC? Moи aктивы yжe кaк тpи мecяцa зaкpыты

I translated this, and understand you also want to know how He can able to withdraw the fund. Instead of the Russian language here, Try to post in english. because it's not a local thread. Next time dont do it. If you want to get some help, you need to write it clearely.
Try to do every registration format and KYC, do not mind dropping your personal details, then you can proceed to refund. Also expect a high fund as withdrawal fee, You are likely not see trading of altcoins on the exchange cause everyone left and keep leaving as you did. Exchange Support is very slow but engage and respond rightly.
Few years back, HitBTC.com was one of my most favourite exchange but after having too many issues with support now I already stopped, but sadly they never send my withdrawal because they were insisting for KYC which I send them they never give any positive reply which takes some long time. Recently I read on few social media channels about too many issues which are really sad they need to be some better, but I am feeling now they have enough funds, so they are not caring about their loyal customers.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Finally, you are able to withdraw your money from Hitbtc. Will you share more details on how you can be able to Withdrawn? It will be helpfull for the other Hitbtc user

caporwink здpaвcтвyйтe мoжeтe paccкaзaть кaк вы cмoгли вepнyть cвoи дeньги c  HitBTC? Moи aктивы yжe кaк тpи мecяцa зaкpыты

I translated this, and understand you also want to know how He can able to withdraw the fund. Instead of the Russian language here, Try to post in english. because it's not a local thread. Next time dont do it. If you want to get some help, you need to write it clearely.
Try to do every registration format and KYC, do not mind dropping your personal details, then you can proceed to refund. Also expect a high fund as withdrawal fee, You are likely not see trading of altcoins on the exchange cause everyone left and keep leaving as you did. Exchange Support is very slow but engage and respond rightly.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
My account has not been hacked - the exchange blocked my withdrawal for me - these are two big differences.

Moй aккayнт нe взлoмaн - биpжa мнe зaблoкиpoвaлa мнe вывoд - этo двe бoльшиe paзницы.

So far, the article is posted in Russian, but, according to the screenshot, everything is clear for people who understand trading. Google translator to help you is a good resource, I use it successfully)

Пoкa cтaтья paзмeщeнa нa pyccкoм нo, пo cкpиншoтoм, вce пoнятнo для людeй пoнимaющиx в тpeйдepcтвe. Гyгл пepeвoдчик вaм в пoмoщь - xopoший pecypc, я им ycпeшнo пoльзyюcь)
I've used HitBTC a lot, never had any problems, but I believe I was lucky. I stopped using it when I started to see a lot of complaints, Scam accusations, and since my account was hacked there, I lost a good amount at the time.
The same happened to me. Not yet faced any big issue but there is some big problem happening. Most of the people don't trust Hitbtc now, They are going for an alternative to Hitbtc and there are a ton of good exchanges available.
How did your account gets hacked? will you share more details here?

Help by repost! The fraudster must be stopped!
Пoмoгитe peпocтoм! Moшeнникa нaдo ocтaнoвить!

https://sleduizamnoi.com/hitbtc/
I don't know in which language this article was written. It would be nice if you can share it in English writing. Also, it's not a local language forum, So try to provide links with the English language.
Help by repost! The fraudster must be stopped!
Пoмoгитe peпocтoм! Moшeнникa нaдo ocтaнoвить!

https://sleduizamnoi.com/hitbtc/

#hitbtc #Bitcoi #cryptocurrencies #cryptotrading
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
I've used HitBTC a lot, never had any problems, but I believe I was lucky. I stopped using it when I started to see a lot of complaints, Scam accusations, and since my account was hacked there, I lost a good amount at the time.
You all sit and just reason. And the user who managed to return the money for some reason does not want to disclose how he did it. But it's not that.
There are social networks and one should not sit and cry, but write everywhere that they are thieves and scammers. I am doing this kind of work.

Accnut HITBTS on Twitter put me on the black list. But I do not despair. I post on social media whenever possible that they are scammers. The villains must be stopped by all possible means.

I wrote a letter to the SEC and will fight until the money is returned and the domain of this damned exchange is banned.

The most unpleasant thing is that they accept all coins in a row and people, not knowing about such fraud, invest money there. It must be stopped! Cry Cry Cry Embarrassed

Join and write to Redit

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/
https://www.reddit.com/r/xmrtrader/
https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/

And in other subreddits, all projects that are traded on HitBTC.

Write on twitter, on facebook
Write on twitter, facebook with hashtags

#Hitbtcscammers #hitbtc #HitBTC @hitbtc
HITBTC exchange is scammers! On August 29, I tried to withdraw my coins and my withdrawal was blocked. Robots are responsible for technical support. KUK is requested, although I passed it at registration. I sent the documents and already 7 times they answer me that my photos are of poor quality. But, this is a lie! They are just playing for time, so as not to give my funds. I will write to the SEC and demand blocking of the exchange domain in order to stop the dastardly fraud of the HITBTC exchange
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
HitBTC hold my money for no reason 4 months in a row

The account was blocked 4 months ago after replenishment of money. HitBTC asked to confirm the transaction and go through KYC. I sent documents for KYC. from the support there were two clarifications on the documents and I promptly sent the necessary documents and screenshots. Since May 9th, I have only received replies from the support team that the investigation is ongoing.

The support team responds in a formulaic way that I should be patient and wait. I have been receiving such answers for 4 months in a row. The last letter from the support was 29 August, where they asked to gain patience and wait.

I asked to consider the case faster, but support ignored my requests. As a result, due to the blocking of the account, the margin account was not replenished and HitBTC liquidated the margin transaction for $ 3500. I lost this money due to blocking

HitBTC have provided no documents or requests from government agencies incriminating me in any illegal activity. For more than four months, the account has been blocked without explanation. HitBTC have all necessary documents, identity card, confirmed address, proof of the transaction legality, which fully comply with clause AIA Policy 2.2

HitBTC continues to hold my remaining money for no reason.

Ticket#821534

Any suggestions for what i can do to expedite my investigation? And what is the best way to proceed in this situation?
stay away from there .
you can deposit all crypto  , but when you wanne withdraw it will be offline  .
everybody knows when deposit works withdraw also works  .
they scam us even more by holding the prices very low like dogecoin and ethereum classic .
check for youself .
they sell your crypto when pumps come and dont let you withdraw untill prices are low again  .
the internet is full with complaints  .
stay away there and spread the word .

Still, people using this exchange? Maybe newbie traders still deposit their money at Hitbtc exchange. Hitbtc is a shit exchange, John McAfee tweeted many times regarding the Hitbtc scam. But Hitbtc still doing this kind of scam!! People need to be more aware before using any exchange. There are tons of exchanges available, Why do still people want to use Hitbtc exchange? Here is the Trust summary for Hitbtc bitcointalk account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=194708
Activity: 27
Merit: 4
stay away from there .
you can deposit all crypto  , but when you wanne withdraw it will be offline  .
everybody knows when deposit works withdraw also works  .
they scam us even more by holding the prices very low like dogecoin and ethereum classic .
check for youself .
they sell your crypto when pumps come and dont let you withdraw untill prices are low again  .
the internet is full with complaints  .
stay away there and spread the word .
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
So, i had to think "outside of the box" i dont think they will hand over funds to "joe public" (normal people).  IF people want to know what i done, please DM me.   It requires using ID of a person from "the law" i think this is how i got my money back.
Ah, I guess you did allude to your unique procedure in this thread--it's an interesting tactic, and if anyone wants to know how he did it, I'd suggest PM'ing MrWhiteBites for the details.  Unfortunately not everyone can do what you did, and I'm not even sure if that's why you got your funds released, but my guess is that it was.

And as I suggested in my PM back to you, I would suggest to everyone here: if you get your coins back from HitBTC, leave them, find a new exchange, and don't look back.  You probably won't get lucky a second time, because those idiots don't seem to have an ounce of honesty in them, and they'll probably figure out a way to scam everyone in the end.
I do assume that it was indeed the reason on where including that ID of a person from "the law" you do said.Just as The pharmacist mentioned that its better not to look back on this platform once you do able to get your funds back or able to take it out because you wouldnt know if you would really be lucky in next time.

This exchange has absurd fees and based up on my own experience, i dont have any problems when it comes to withdrawal aside from the fees but im not surprised about those selective account scamming or blocking.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
So, i had to think "outside of the box" i dont think they will hand over funds to "joe public" (normal people).  IF people want to know what i done, please DM me.   It requires using ID of a person from "the law" i think this is how i got my money back.
Ah, I guess you did allude to your unique procedure in this thread--it's an interesting tactic, and if anyone wants to know how he did it, I'd suggest PM'ing MrWhiteBites for the details.  Unfortunately not everyone can do what you did, and I'm not even sure if that's why you got your funds released, but my guess is that it was.

And as I suggested in my PM back to you, I would suggest to everyone here: if you get your coins back from HitBTC, leave them, find a new exchange, and don't look back.  You probably won't get lucky a second time, because those idiots don't seem to have an ounce of honesty in them, and they'll probably figure out a way to scam everyone in the end.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
The Withdraw cleared and went through and it was sizable sum.

6. .... BLOCKED !!!!  (again, no explanation)  Thats right, after trying a withdrawal, waiting in "Pending" it gets BLOCKED after 30 mins.
Wait, so were you able to withdraw your funds or not?  The way your post was written, it's unclear as to whether you were successful or whether you went through all that KYC bullshit just to have your withdrawal blocked at the very last step. 

It's true I haven't read every post in this thread, but you're the first member with an established history on bitcointalk who's posted that they got their money back from HitBTC--but I'm not sure if you did.  Can you clarify that for me?

Also, you're absolutely right about using a burner phone, but it's ridiculous that you'd have to submit your real dox to them in order to withdraw.  As was stated in previous posts, these guys are total scammers and there's no telling what they're going to do with your personal info.  I'm pretty sure they don't actually need it to satisfy any regulators.

Hi The Pharmacist, Yes, i was able to withdraw all my funds, 1.5btc worth as well, so a big chunk of cash.  When i passed kyc and they sent me the email to tell me account fully restored, i tried to withdraw and it failed (last Friday) i had to send another Customer service form and Monday, i get same email, saying account was fully restored.  I done the withdrawal as before, it gave me "Pending" BUT this time after 50mins it Cleared! And i received all of my funds.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

6. .... BLOCKED !!!!  (again, no explanation)  Thats right, after trying a withdrawal, waiting in "Pending" it gets BLOCKED after 30 mins.
Wait, so were you able to withdraw your funds or not?  The way your post was written, it's unclear as to whether you were successful or whether you went through all that KYC bullshit just to have your withdrawal blocked at the very last step. 

It's true I haven't read every post in this thread, but you're the first member with an established history on bitcointalk who's posted that they got their money back from HitBTC--but I'm not sure if you did.  Can you clarify that for me?

Also, you're absolutely right about using a burner phone, but it's ridiculous that you'd have to submit your real dox to them in order to withdraw.  As was stated in previous posts, these guys are total scammers and there's no telling what they're going to do with your personal info.  I'm pretty sure they don't actually need it to satisfy any regulators.

I was a User of the HITBTC exchange, My experience also was good. But I leave Hitbtc for some reason. If you want to deposit Bitcoin at Hitbtc, they will charge you a fee. For withdrawing any kind of coin their fees are extremely high. The support system is very poor. If you want to get some problem solution you need to wait a very long time.

Not yet faced a KYC issue with Hitbtc, BUt one of my friend's assets/money got stuck at Hitbtc. They are asking for KYC but when he(friend) submit his document they are not approving. Still, his fund is stuck and the support system not taking proper steps to solve this problem. So why I avoided Hitbtc, there are tons of alternative exchanges available. So don't think I need to use Hitbtc anymore. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
HitBTC is making is hard for people to withdraw that is crystal clear.

UPDATE:

Three stressful days later and a painful 60 mins wait expecting my withdraw to be blocked again, i had the SHOCK of my life.

So, HitBTC does make it hard to withdraw, but from my experience, with persistence , i was able to withdraw.

NOTE:  dont use your own phone number, to be safe, use a burner phone, like i did.

My Recent Experience.

1. Deposit coins.  Try to withdraw, account blocked (as what happens to everyone)
2. Submit form to customer support and im told i need to do KYC  
3. Submit photos, phone number and utility bill 500kb+ they need to be really perfect quality

NOTE: they also ask for Phone Number...

4. Receive email (within 24hrs) to say KYC Passed!  and "Account fully operational".

You can guess whats  coming next right?

5. I go to withdraw altcoin (ETH)  To a address that was whitelisted a few weeks previously.

Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
My Account was blocked after some withdraws. Some weeks ago they sent email to complete KYC. but had the bot mails during the next time they refused to accept my documents proving my place of living without any explanations. there passed more then a month when my account was blocked and all orders were reset...
after some appeals in telegram the support team confirmed my third document provinf place of living and the KYC form was completed and fixed in position without editing. the support team asked to have a session in Skype. but the only thing i had possibility to do was introducing myself, showing my ID and write email.
the support team only now had discovered that the name does not match the name of the email!!! I could subscribe it any way - it is not official name, but i have access to it, access to the account on HitBTC, had screenshots of transfers that were made 3 years ago, they asked me to find ... as the result my identificational session by Skype was finished immediately and the support team "asked the actual owner" of MY account and all KYC data was reset!!!
Dear HitBTC Support Team, is the name of an email official document?HuhHuh? I could create an email with different names... for example "[email protected]". Do i need to register HER documents for MY account?Huh?
Is it a reson to refuse me in completing KYC verification?Huh
Ticket#1342358
I cant really say that Hitbtc is wrong on here because there are lots of people or incidents of the past who had been using up other identity just for the sole reason on trying to open someones account.

So i cant really blame off into those things that they've been presuming and this is why i dont really usually put up big amounts into any exchange no matter how reputable it is because once they would be locking

it out then passing up KYC or simply resolving the issue would really be pain in the ass.In regards on what you had done, if you can show off the access of said email and prove out that you are the owner of it

then Hitbtc should at least cater it out and trying to verify.
Pages:
Jump to: