Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 4. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 14, 2018, 06:47:39 PM
it all depends on our intentions, we are just looking for profit. it's useless to hold the old but a little profit. but it's up to you alone.
All of that I think does depend on our own personal decisions,
and my current decision is to keep holding ethereum because if we sell it to me it's a wrong decision
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:40:20 PM
This brings us to the important question what can be the Ethereum price in the future. You need to understand that you have to look into the usability as well as the application of the cryptocurrency.  The blockchain and Ethereum, on the other hand, have absolutely fascinating infrastructure applications. Most people who are enthusiastic about cryptocurrency appear to agree that Bitcoin and its newer rival Ethereum have staying power, though they may be more bullish on one versus the other
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 06:32:41 PM
I think ether is the best investment at the moment, it reached the longterm support both in usd and btc terms a couple of days ago so it is a beautiful entry now as we can expect super bullish candles from here.
There is no doubt that if we talk about ethereum it is certainly the best investment at the moment,
and in my opinion with ethereum's condition that is going down we better keep holding it because that I think is the best decision
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 06:03:15 PM
it all depends on our intentions, we are just looking for profit. it's useless to hold the old but a little profit. but it's up to you alone.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
September 14, 2018, 05:32:08 PM
I think ether is the best investment at the moment, it reached the longterm support both in usd and btc terms a couple of days ago so it is a beautiful entry now as we can expect super bullish candles from here.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 14, 2018, 05:18:00 PM
I know that ethereum will be if not first but second coin after bitcoin so I will not sell them in any situation, I would buy some moer now if the price is so good!
For me at the moment it is better to keep ethereum first,
because with conditions like this it's not good if we sell it,
and the most important thing is that we just follow the development to be clearer
Activity: 27
September 14, 2018, 03:00:43 PM
I advise you to distribute your assets in several cryptocurrencies, and not to keep everything in one, because in this way everything will be more reliable.
Activity: 602
September 14, 2018, 12:24:07 PM
just the kind of recovery ether needs https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
September 14, 2018, 12:03:10 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Yes, you should definitely hold now.

At this point, ethereum has already been oversold and is on the way upwards. If you sell now you'd just be giving away your money to the whales. Don't lock in your losses, lock in profit. Just be patient and wait for the recovery. Ethereum is a solid coin. Remember why you bought it in the first place!
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 11:53:50 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

I believe that it would be better to hold more ethereum these days because the prices are low and it is an advantage for us to earn better and to save more for the future. Holding ethereum is a good thing because it could give us a good profit if we'll know how to wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
I know that ethereum will be if not first but second coin after bitcoin so I will not sell them in any situation, I would buy some moer now if the price is so good!
Activity: 107
September 13, 2018, 12:03:09 PM
hodl  strong and never let go.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
September 13, 2018, 12:01:29 PM
I think this is the right decision, because other options could prove to be very disadvantageous for both sides, so I think I do everything right, those that hold on to it. :- Wink Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 10:03:44 AM
hold, is the only way we can do on ethereum when it is stuck with a price situation like today, selling it is a very stupid thing you will regret if you sell it now.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 13, 2018, 09:38:55 AM
If you don't want to do any operations with this ethereum that you have (I mean transferring it into another altcoin or something like that) then hold it. Its safe and rewarding.
If we have ethereum it's better right now, just hold it,
because if we sell it it's a pretty damaging decision, of course,
so it's better we remain patient to wait for ethereum's condition to recover
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 13, 2018, 08:52:21 AM
i think this is best choice for now, becouse price is only 170$ and have big pottential, but its your risk (hold or sell) and choose yourself
In any case, it is better to invest today than to sell. Nevertheless, on the assurances of the team until the end of 2018, new technologies will be applied to scale the block chain. This will improve the attractiveness of investments in the airspace and make a better market for ico companies.

Well selling eth is out of the question. There's no worse time to sell than when your coin is way below in value. Aside from keeping steady with your eth, good time to buy at a really cheap rate as well.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 08:23:10 AM
If you don't want to do any operations with this ethereum that you have (I mean transferring it into another altcoin or something like that) then hold it. Its safe and rewarding.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
September 12, 2018, 05:01:28 PM
i think this is best choice for now, becouse price is only 170$ and have big pottential, but its your risk (hold or sell) and choose yourself
In any case, it is better to invest today than to sell. Nevertheless, on the assurances of the team until the end of 2018, new technologies will be applied to scale the block chain. This will improve the attractiveness of investments in the airspace and make a better market for ico companies.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:52:23 PM
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
September 12, 2018, 03:46:10 PM
Now, the most of alts in the bottom, eth has a good situation, but I would prefer to hold for a few months. Just to the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: