Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 9. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 24, 2018, 02:31:33 PM
You must be careful with Ethereum. This is a successful project and you can keep its tokens until they become more expensive
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 02:13:40 PM
I think Ethereum is one of the best options for hodl tactics,not only is it one of the most promising currencies,so there will be value-adding updates soon.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 02:10:07 PM
Ethereum is one of the best investment in cryptocurrency, its s a coins investors should hold along with bitcoin, the two already gained popularity and uses benefit.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 02:09:37 PM
Yes, now, the Ethereum users, from my point of view, have to hold their ethereums since, soon, the price will rise and all of us will obtain some profit. Be patient, don't rush, just wait for the right moment and, if you want, try to forecast the growing demand and price trends.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
July 24, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
I'm sure that the Ethereum is worth keeping and does not need to worry at all, because in the long run it is very interesting.
Activity: 153
July 24, 2018, 01:43:00 PM
In the event that investing into ethereum is great if as long as possible, however ought not simply depend on ethereum alone to expect more noteworthy benefit, you should utilize a portion of your money to put resources into different coins that have great potential and at a sufficiently modest cost to exchanging every day or long haul.
Activity: 8
July 24, 2018, 01:37:24 PM
Yes, neo may be your choice.
copper member
Activity: 504
July 24, 2018, 12:45:49 PM
With such a low cost on Ethereum, I don't see any option but holding. This is the most profitable now and will be even more profitable in a couple of months
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 12:39:28 PM
Ethereum is a good coin of the year. your chance to get a big profit if you buy ethereum at a price below $ 500. I am sure that next year the ethereum will increase greatly.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
July 24, 2018, 12:35:39 PM
Bitcoin very rapidly goes up, but alt coins while remain below, it is necessary to keep the etherium until the moment it will reach the highest mark. Then you can sell or continue to hold.
I think that the ETH will also grow in price after some time after bitcoin. So I definitely hodl the ETH in my portfolio and look forward to the growth of its price.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
I think ethereum will rise high this year. because many are talking about ethereum and are increasingly interested in it. I am currently also holding ethereum and I also invest more and more I hold it more and more profits.
think positive ethereum be to the moon.
Activity: 191
July 24, 2018, 12:23:57 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum is not in the trend lately so I suggest to sell your coin and trade into another coin or if you have spare amount of cash then hodl your coins and wait until it suddenly move and as you wait, make another investment or trade in another coin or token.
Activity: 181
July 24, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
Bitcoin very rapidly goes up, but alt coins while remain below, it is necessary to keep the etherium until the moment it will reach the highest mark. Then you can sell or continue to hold.
Yes, I agree with you. There are now signs of increase for altcoin, including ethereum. So, be patient and hold ethereum until the highest price. Bitcoin is slowly showing good movement, I am sure ethereum will soon follow.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 12:18:25 PM
well in this current market condition. i think this was the best option to do. since ethereum didn't follow bitcoin uptrend. the only option is just hold
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 12:16:37 PM
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
July 24, 2018, 12:10:55 PM
Ethereum is great to have because it is the best altcoin. Holding etherum will give you an advantage, there is no doubt in ethereum because ethereum will be able to increase and can give a real advantage.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 12:02:15 PM
You don't need to hodl all of your money in Ethereum. You can sell some Ether to invest in others coins. But, yes, you must hold some Ether for the better future. BTC is growing and Eth will be growing very soon. It is always a good thing to hodl some ETH and BTC. Good Luck.
Yeah, you are right. However, for an investor, not is a gambler, I need to have the reason to hold Ethereum for the next time. At least, I have some plans to hold Ethereum until it starts to change the PoS system. ASIC mining is changing the mining ecosystem recently. Mining Ethereum can become a problem to change the system of Ethereum in the next time, I think so.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 11:58:20 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Yes, I personally think that each of us should have Ethereum in his portfolio. I think Ethereum is the BTC of the future. So I personally advise you to keep your own, or if you do not have, just buy at a low price now (<500$).
Activity: 226
July 24, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
I think ethereum still will be strong this year, erc20 is too strong, there is no other protocols popular for ico now.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 11:32:33 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Simple as this, when you holding your ethereum just observe first the market if the coin your holding is having the right price for exchange and if not then hold it and wait for the right time will come for the biggest exchange of your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: