Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 10. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
July 24, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
for me if you buy eth that you love and just want to sell it just do not sell it so you do not get lost especially if your invest or investment is big enough to just hold it because the btc is rising so you know it will increase also the price of eth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 11:13:00 AM
Best thing to do during bitcoin  bull run is to hold altcoin like ethereum. As soon as bitcoin take a pause , altcoin  usually will start it's bull run as well. It is a smart decision to hold ethereum at this point and beyond.

Yes agree with you now when bitcoin is on the bull run! I will not sell my ETH now, because it is worst time to do it, soon bitcoin will stop to raise and after that altcoins also will go up.
Activity: 966
July 24, 2018, 11:04:01 AM
hold ethereum is a good choice, because if you sell now it will only get a loss. so I think we should continue to hold hold of ethereum and wait for potential in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
July 24, 2018, 11:02:47 AM
You don't need to hodl all of your money in Ethereum. You can sell some Ether to invest in others coins. But, yes, you must hold some Ether for the better future. BTC is growing and Eth will be growing very soon. It is always a good thing to hodl some ETH and BTC. Good Luck.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 11:00:16 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

I do not think you should sell the Ethereum that you have. They are one of the future coins whose price will grow for a long time. But anyway, I think you have to invest in at least 3 or 4 coins, not just only one. Good investment options besides Ethereum are also NEO, Stellar, IOTA. That's my view.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
Best thing to do during bitcoin  bull run is to hold altcoin like ethereum. As soon as bitcoin take a pause , altcoin  usually will start it's bull run as well. It is a smart decision to hold ethereum at this point and beyond.
But I advise you what to do, but my personal opinion is that you don't need to sell Ethereum, especially because the price is too low at the moment, besides that you have to keep paying attention to the market development.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:48:54 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 10:48:14 AM
Increase in ethereum has already begun. when bitcoin rises this month altcoin tries to fight a declining market. the right thing if you start buying ethereum now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 10:46:12 AM
For me i will advice you to hodl your eth but some people will now be like should i sell off and stay calm but that's not the best option for you in crypto for you to make it you need to take some risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 10:17:32 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
You should HODL your ethereum i suggest because selling your eth and investing in some ICO is not a wise decison. Some ICO are not secure investment mostly if not choosed correctly might end up lossing your money because it is a scam. It is a great strategy to hold your eth because anytime of the year it will increase it’s price and you will gain from your holdings.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:05:41 AM
Right now I trust that holding is the best methodology one can do. There is a touch of changes available and I would prescribe offering amid those periods, particularly on the off chance that you had needed to hold for a long haul. It is a decent time for day exchanging however.
Activity: 35
July 22, 2018, 03:59:31 AM
I believe it's extraordinary in the event that you need to clutch ETH in light of the fact that it has great potential, and can reach and surpass its past esteem. hold for quite a while is great, yet it would be better on the off chance that you swap your coins each day. what's more, in the event that you have a considerable measure of cash, I recommend not just put resources into Ethereum, bunches of coin alternatives that can make you fortunate.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 07:16:06 AM
Of course, ETH Hold is probably the simplest and most correct thing you can do in crypto-currencies, because something really terrible is happening in the market and nobody can ever say exactly what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 07:05:28 AM
 suggest holding Ether too since it is a coin that has potential to be great this year. It's much more decentralised than bitcoin and used by most ICOs to make their own coins. I would consider holding until it reaches a new all time high.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
June 29, 2018, 09:12:30 PM
yes, something that shocks the world will happen in the near future. selling current is also still too low compared to the beginning of this year ..
Activity: 86
June 29, 2018, 09:06:12 PM
Think about it first. Determine and know what is the market value of your altcoin. Do some research about it. Better to hold because it stay you away from risks and scams when you invest it and also when you sell it for now maybe you regret it in the near future because its value goes higher.
Activity: 350
June 29, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

No one will tell you what it is better to do with your crypto currency, except for yourself. I just know that now is a good time to buy crypto for Fiat.
Activity: 96
June 29, 2018, 07:46:56 AM
do not just hold the ETH, invest it also to altoins that come out by participating in ICO, peruse every ICO you think is good, then grab the best coin, which can bring more ETH when they are listed on the exchange. many good ICOs, participate and you can multiply your et, at least
Activity: 151
June 28, 2018, 11:13:08 PM
Holding Ethereum is a very good idea for big profits in the future, Ethereum is more stable and has considerable potential in the future so do not hesitate to hold it.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 11:01:09 PM
Do not sell your ETH. ETH is the most powerful and stable Altcoin. ETH also has many followers. Hold your ETH until the end of the year. You will get unexpected results. ETH will soar and you will get a huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: